FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An actual poll

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp.

Pick your poison
A play!
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
More retarded shit!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Keep it up asshole!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Author           Message
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:48 pm)

Post     An actual poll

I'm afraid of having my forum stripped away by the Large Cruel Man, so I have to up the production
Stupid Fucking Faggot
Stupid 30 fuckbag who likes DBZ
(Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:31 pm)

Post     Re: An actual poll

If he takes this forum away, I assure you, it will be a most unpopular decision!

Theldorrin
(Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:34 pm)

I think it depends on who takes it away.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:35 pm)

Well, I just started a MGS play and then realized I was writing an immensley homoerotic fanfic with no humor to it at all

-_-;
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: