FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I told you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner
           Author           Message
Weirdness

(Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:27 am)

Post     I told you

That misanthropic emotional inept would ruin Mafia. I demand you make me a mod so I can rectify this throughly disgusting mess and take back control from the fucktarded pocky and rocky dweeb
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:52 am)

Post     Re: I told you

Stop it already, you're inducing a terrible pain in my heart ;_;
Weirdness

(Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:23 am)

Look at this faggot, inducings of pain in his heart. Jesus fuck man, why not just go ahead and come out of the fucking closet and admit you love getting tea-bagged by pre-pubescent Malaysian boys? You're a sick fuck that does not have the merits to continue on with your sad, fucked up, pathetic shell of a life, and yet here we are, post by post chipping away at my very core with your outrageous idiocy and unforgivable anal drippings of the mouth. Even if I was the dirtiest queer in the world I wouldn't let a fucking MOLECULE of my dick come anywhere near your two festering shitters. Go and lick the devil's asshole and never return you shitheaded cockgobbler.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:33 am)

This forum should only survive to spite Jason.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: