FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ancient Domains of Mystery
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner
           Author           Message
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:58 pm)

Post     Re: Ancient Domains of Mystery

I'm playing as Orc Priest. Rice, I dont think you guys appreciate how good the priest's "Detect Item Status" is. You basically know which items are cursed, blessed, and uncursed, so you are able to try out random items without fear of being cursed, and sometimes you find really good shit.

Pre-crowning is a bit complicated, Ace, specially if you are the at the beginning of your game playing. I think I'm the only one who attempts it in this forum, as it seems a lot of work

MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:59 pm)

I'm conflicted with Rice's and Theldorrin's suggestion. Using it as a ranged weapon is a good idea, since it auto-returns.

MADali
(Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:01 pm)

Using it as a ranged weapon is pointless, since once you fire it, it goes back to your backpack, instead of going back to your Missle Tools.

Theldorrin
(Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:02 pm)

What?! That's bullshit!
(Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:42 pm)

I was having a perfect game, and then died in the worst way possible, and I swear I'm never playing this game again!

Theldorrin
(Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:43 pm)

The worst possible way is by walking over an altar that you don't know is there because there's a corpse or item lying on it.
(Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:45 pm)

Almost, like that. I walked on the alter, sacrifiec all my gold to convert it, it didnt, and then an orc came into view, and sacrificed me.

Rice
(Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:45 pm)

I don't know how you guys always get sacrificed. The only time I get sacrificed by monsters is when I'm surrounded or something and frantically trying to get away.
Theldorrin
(Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:49 pm)

They're one of the few ways of dying even if you're cheating.

That, plus weight and paralyzing enemies.
(Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:44 pm)

Ugh, I'm on my way to beating the game, but it gets so TEDIOUS. I guess it's because I spend so much time beefing my guy up for every eventuality that the actual process of beating the game is a lot less exciting than my preparation would suggest. For instance, I wished for slugs and lightning lizards until I had intrinsic acid and shock immunity. Then I got all of my worn items up to at least [10, 10] by wishing for, blessing, and locking some scrolls of protection and defense. Then I made my WHIP OF THE SNAKE a god-destroyingly powerful helltool with scrolls of increase melee whateva. And on and on, for like hours. I think I've got some kind of mental illness.
MADali
(Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:46 pm)

I guess its kind of neat that in ADOM even cheating sounds like a painful process.

Magic Juan
(Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:15 pm)

That is exactly appropriate.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
Stupid 30 fuckbag who likes DBZ
(Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:36 pm)

I also spend a lot of time beefing guys up.
Theldorrin
(Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:46 pm)

Why would you use a non-artifact weapon?
(Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:50 pm)

Because I like using a whip
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31
Page 31 of 31

Jump to: