FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gay photo thred
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:39 pm)

Post     Re: Gay photo thred

I think the World's Ultimate Shitbag, Max Hardcore, had something going on with getting his shit ruined based on that law, but yeah, lightning.
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:57 pm)

peter answers it all! how could no one else understand what i was saying and thanks to yogurtman for answering why the 13 thing was there!
Theldorrin
(Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:01 pm)

The thing about COPPA is even in the FAQ.

http://www.ftusa.org/forum/faq.php#5
Nickass
(Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:01 pm)

Picture threds wouldn't be as disappointing if everyone had elaborate costumes and appearances like superheroes or anime characters.

I mean, tall, skinny and ugly would be fine if you had a series of tubes leading out of your brain and into a radioactive life support system strapped to your back!

Supah Ted at least has tattoos, though.
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:16 pm)

i got a picture of me with a knife and gas mask, COSPLAY FOR Doctrine Dark!!!!! he was my favorite EX +a character but I could work skullomania alot better

anyways

How do I change my rank?
In general you cannot directly change the wording of any rank (ranks appear below your username in topics and on your profile depending on the style used). Most boards use ranks to indicate the number of posts you have made and to identify certain users. For example, moderators and administrators may have a special rank. Please do not abuse the board by posting unnecessarily just to increase your rank -- you will probably find the moderator or administrator will simply lower your post count.

ha
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:48 pm)

Is that what happened to Chrissss?
Stupid Fucking Faggot
Stupid 30 fuckbag who likes DBZ
(Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:52 pm)

Being able to manipulate someone's post count is just ridiculous.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:26 am)

That was the first mod I installed.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:17 am)

Its also the most powerful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: