FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flying carpets, camels, and terrorism
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:19 pm)

Post     Re: Flying carpets, camels, and terrorism

Maybe it is just because the people I am around are true Floridians, and either had a life that centered around keeping up an expensive habit, or are crazy and have difficulty finding men/women that are not criminally unstable; a lot of these women cannot grasp that I'm not trying to have them give up the nappy dugout. I tend to get along with women better due to my wont to treat them like people, as opposed to "Well *adjusts codpiece*, can't attain the HIV, this time I'm sure that's a female "

Of course, this would put pretty much anyone at a dire disadvantage to get up in that bitchs shit, and you can end up alienating some by ending up paying a harmless compliment, because men are base savage creatures that have a certain seemingly hardwired degree of cleverness, and are pretty good at surreptitiously lowering females' guard before sticking that Donk Door something fierce
Magic Juan
(Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:17 pm)

MADali, I feel you bro
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:01 pm)

I agree with the sentiment that ALDP is expressing.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:45 am)

A disclaimer to my posts: I post about certain subjects and sentiments, not because thats all I am, but because ftu is a venue for talking about topics which I would not normally discuss during my daily life.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:59 am)

Okay, now I want to use this opportunity to talk about teenage girls. As I get older, I'm feeling some strange pull towards them. The slutty, dressing-older-than-they-look cock teen whores are delicious in their own way, but that's not a surprise, but what I'm realling feeling attracted to, are the sweet, innocent looking, polite 14-16 year old girls.

With them, its not they I want to fuck them, but I want to be with them. Its weird, because I was never that good with teenage girls even when I WAS a teenager, because I felt they were immature, and even now, I don't mean the brats, I'm talking about those special little girls that are smarter than their age, but only smart enough to know they are still young and shouldn't try to act older.

Thankfully, there aren't that many teenage girls that fit the above, so it is better to ignore this new desire of mine. But when I do meet one, at a party or a gathering, I feel a strong pull. I think its fortunate that I am married, because if I was single with these feelings, I think I'd seriously just start dating teenage girls.
MADali
(Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:04 am)

Many years ago, I wrote a weblog, pretending I was a 40 year old pedophile, and the reason I mentioned on the weblog for liking children was that they were innocent, sweet, and not cynical like older woman.

Obviously, I was just making stuff up, but funny story, that's exactly why I seem to like teenager girls. Now, obviously, wanting to make out with a 15 year old girl doesn't make one a pedophile, but I'm not above 40 yet, maybe the fake weblog was predicting my own future...maybe I was writing about myself...in the future.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:56 am)

The fact that you wanna beat a 14-year old girls pussy into submission is the least surprising thing you couldve admitted to
Magic Juan
(Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:27 pm)

*rock and roll part 2*
MADali
(Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:53 am)

I'm so fucking angry at the deal Iran has agreed to. Ahmedinijad was all, suck my dick, Americans. This new president is, pleaaaasee let me suck your dick, uncle saaam.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:17 pm)

owned
ALDP
(Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm)

Outland is right, Persia is a garbage civilization. Fucking losers.
ALDP
(Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:51 pm)

Iran is less of a country than Pakistan. Pakistan could kick Iran's ass.
MADali
(Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:20 am)

http://www.avoiceformen.com/gynocentrism/the-myth-of-patriarchal-oppression-in-iran/
Ryoko's Biatch
(Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:32 am)

Man, the term gynocentrism is too much.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:40 am)

The lyrics to I wanna kill Sam are so cheesy but its still a good song
ALDP
(Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:09 pm)

MADali, you're kind of retarded.
kakarot52
(Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:30 pm)

Perhaps; but those were noteworthy points were they not?
(Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:36 pm)

No
kakarot52
(Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:59 pm)

I am somehow glad that I am not from new england.

I mean, to think that I was all "WHY did i HAve to be born IN TEH sOUTH no TEh NEw england!!!" but you guys are a bunch of fucking queers
(Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:40 pm)

I think we have found out why Persia is such a loser and dysfunctional society though. they are a slavish society that spoils girls. Unlike the more patriarchal Athenians who knew the importance of starving that pussy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134  Next
Page 130 of 134

Jump to: