FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Gentleman Loser
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 90, 91, 92  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:30 pm)

Post     Re: Gimp Mask's Garbage Can

I think you are not better than Oscar the grouch!
ALDP
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:11 pm)

Chris is actually retarded. He's in the same class of posters as Gimp Mask, Outland, and Clotho. It is wrong for us to make fun of them but they're too obnoxious and persistent to be polite.

I'm sure Chris is CHOOSING HIS WORDS very carefully, in addition to how slow he is from the outset.
Theldorrin
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:12 pm)

I don't agree. I think Clotho deserves it.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:36 pm)

Sorry, the title is this forum is an eternal monument to Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Lest we forget.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:39 pm)

I am not obnoxious or at least not on purpose! I'm a child of divorce, gimme a break!

Persistent. Well yeah, I am like Miles Edgeworth in search of the truth, and it is awesome to fall into the same class of posters as you and Jason, I mean, outland and downy
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:41 pm)

No I meant the title of this thread seru!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:44 pm)

My forum was buried in a pine box in Beggar's Canyon and then a paperbox smeared in graffiti was hoisted upon the burial site and a gay orgy involving wild beasts was thrown at its gwave
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:47 pm)

So if you guys are gonna trap me in Hifl, change the name of the thread to my choosing, The Gimp's Lair
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:52 pm)

I just bought the original phoinex Wright. I got to cornered so fast!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:31 pm)

*bartending and witnesses girl he was gonna ask out come out of a limo followed by several sweaty men*
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:40 pm)

The crime of spamming Neo-Fagtown is nothing more than mere postulent conjecture tire on the part of theldorrin. Allow me to elucidate: Is it possible for theldirrin to read my mind? As any current member of FTU can attest to, all of my so called spammage has been considered up until now entirely reasonable as they fall not under any definition of spam that exists from an objective stand point, and most definetely in no way subjectively fall under any sort of description than gimp mask. Arbitrarily deciding what is spam or not is in no way a theldorrin move: Meaning that he is putting aside his entire construct of logic and reason meaning everything for in a most ironic stroke of events, to force abdication of the most gratuitous logic and reason this board has ever known using using lack of logic and reason.

I look forward to your rebuttal.
Theldorrin
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:20 pm)

ALDP is vouching for you, so you have have a second chance.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 pm)

Good enough rebuttal for me!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:38 pm)

Post     Re: Owning noobs.

Spamming is intentionally tossing out streams of totally unrelated bullshit about anything or simply posting like Poe's thirty times in a row

I was really posting matt
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:40 pm)

Thanks. I try to join in with the fun and this is where I go.

*sighz at day conputah*
ALDP
(Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:57 pm)

For the trillionth time, spamming on accident is still spamming. Do you see anybody else regularly posting ten times in a row? I've got a feeling you realize this behavior is unique to you, so how is it so impossible for you to understand that the gimmick you're pursuing is irritating to everyone else?
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:28 pm)

Post     The Ballad of Gimp Mask

So yeah. First thing I do when I get web access after 5 years is start posting. Only thing Id wanted was to be back.

No though. You guys don't even use the board, you know my MO and what this place means to me. I have nothing else left. I learn that I have a horrifically advanced case of an abhorrent degenerative nerve disease which is taking my leg, and leaves me in agony all day. It could very well kill me in some time, be it complications or me eventually taking my life because of the endless excruciation and the fact Im without a functional or possibly limb, period.

Guess I'm a lunatic, but this place is all I looked forward to for many years.

Now it has arbitrary rules and not the funny ones of yore, but imbecilic ones. So posting is spam. Or at least if I post. I have nothing else period, besides the horror of life. Now, look at that, taken away. It may seem cute that ftu is now like that MPP invasion thing, but it's not. To take this FAGTOWN USA SO SERIOUSLY. Its a message boardBOARD CFAGTOWN. and you guys are all like were grown up the authority the dead board can't be littered with replies if pertinence by gimp mask. I can't change who I am IR posting style. Well, I was the last true remnant of Fagtown. At least I got that right? Eight years in advance predicted it.

Well back to the uninteresting shit I can perform sans pc.

I really will love you all forever. You dud manage to make this fucking misery laden hand I've been dealt bearable. It was nice to feel like I had people that liked me. And people I could interact with. There's no one I've met besides thar woman anything like me. The concept if this board was as close as it got.

Bye. Yeah a real I'm leaving forever post. Apparently you guys find me repellent and even if I could change I wouldn't. All the fun I have left sucked away? Back to solitary confinement. What a fun adventure this will be.

Ill make sure to somehow include a board shout out when the pain and loneliness push me to my limit and I end up on the news. Might take a few years, I'm not ready by any means, but it'll probably leave my corpse with a smile.

Love you all.

Pat

*tosses cape and walks off into the sunset*
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:28 pm)

Post     The Ballad of Gimp Mask

So yeah. First thing I do when I get web access after 5 years is start posting. Only thing Id wanted was to be back.

No though. You guys don't even use the board, you know my MO and what this place means to me. I have nothing else left. I learn that I have a horrifically advanced case of an abhorrent degenerative nerve disease which is taking my leg, and leaves me in agony all day. It could very well kill me in some time, be it complications or me eventually taking my life because of the endless excruciation and the fact Im without a functional or possibly limb, period.

Guess I'm a lunatic, but this place is all I looked forward to for many years.

Now it has arbitrary rules and not the funny ones of yore, but imbecilic ones. So posting is spam. Or at least if I post. I have nothing else period, besides the horror of life. Now, look at that, taken away. It may seem cute that ftu is now like that MPP invasion thing, but it's not. To take this FAGTOWN USA SO SERIOUSLY. Its a message boardBOARD CFAGTOWN. and you guys are all like were grown up the authority the dead board can't be littered with replies if pertinence by gimp mask. I can't change who I am IR posting style. Well, I was the last true remnant of Fagtown. At least I got that right? Eight years in advance predicted it.

Well back to the uninteresting shit I can perform sans pc.

I really will love you all forever. You dud manage to make this fucking misery laden hand I've been dealt bearable. It was nice to feel like I had people that liked me. And people I could interact with. There's no one I've met besides thar woman anything like me. The concept if this board was as close as it got.

Bye. Yeah a real I'm leaving forever post. Apparently you guys find me repellent and even if I could change I wouldn't. All the fun I have left sucked away? Back to solitary confinement. What a fun adventure this will be.

Ill make sure to somehow include a board shout out when the pain and loneliness push me to my limit and I end up on the news. Might take a few years, I'm not ready by any means, but it'll probably leave my corpse with a smile.

Love you all.

Pat

*tosses cape and walks off into the sunset*
ALDP
(Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:34 pm)

Everybody knows why your life is shit but this board isn't a fucking charity for annoying people to do whatever they want as much as they want. Stop taking it so personally when somebody tells you how to be less annoying. You insist nobody has given you such instruction but in reality you've just refused it every time and made excuses and insisted you weren't any way in the wrong.
ALDP
(Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:50 pm)

God, I'm actually pissed off now.

You keep framing this like cruel stodgy FTU depriving you of your *one joy*. Do you think it's funny that people have to go past three pages of you saying nothing whatsoever to get to threads they want to reply to? Do you think that this should be acceptable just because it's predictable?

Do you think you're the only person at FTU who is miserable? Is everybody supposed to use a scorecard when they read the board so they know who deserves the most leeway in being an obnoxious retard? We have to eat your endless shit just because you bitch the most about your wretched life?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 2 of 92

Jump to: