FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Gentleman Loser
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 90, 91, 92  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:41 pm)

Post     Re: The Gentleman Loser

I don't care about how "well we never REALLY saw the Hashirama fight, what if he was just good back then !?!"

No. Look at Madara, he is basically a supercharged version with the Rinnengan, unlimited chakra etcetera and Hashirama beat his living version, which wouldn't have happened if he was the summoned version like now, but he was just as good, just without the rinnengan and ability to use Hashiramas wood technique and merely had enormous chakra reserves.

So I count the third and fourth hokage. There have only been a scant few shinobi that have had a flee on sight standing order. I think three officially, and it Kakashi's father, Minato, and probably the third. So BAM! they count. Minato could take Obito, and its not certain whether Naruto could without assistance.

Would the X-Men be able to beat the Justice League?
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:28 pm)

Post     Re: Annoying Expressions

Holy fucking gangly German man in clear plastic underwear and a swim cap that reads that reads "I wish the Confederacy won the war so I could buy you and drown you", *ASSLESS CHAPS* is going to be a new adjective I am adopting to describe things, you know, the way I describe things. Thank you lewd women and homosexual men! You have just increased by quality of life by at least three points for the next several days. I'm at a 33 out of 101

Talk about *ASSLESS CHAPS*
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:32 pm)

Post     Re: Dumn ugly wote trasj

Everything from I can't seem to finish anything is superb and magic Juan's response was like a deep tongue kiss from God ad he blows a fart into my mouth while staring directly into my eyes
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:43 pm)

Post     Re: Shot nerves, screwed liver, but I have a 3DS

Theldorrin was my jinchurikki, so am I now just a sentiment being unable to be unleashed, or was I sealed or perhaps transferred to another host?

Release me Yogurtman...You know you want to
FancyMichael
A lonely fellow who couldn't bag a CHICKEN!
(Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:40 am)

Yeah, release Gimpmask.

Give him his freedom.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:55 am)

That's what I'm talking about! Mike, I could get you a lot of women. You should rent me. What we do is go to THE CLUB (that is what black people call it), and you doubtless are in with a crowd that can find MDMA, cocaine (depending on your locale I would not recommend the coke--probably half mephedrone 1/4 ethylphenidate and 1/4 real coke, that could cause your penis to shrink, though you and a girl would be of mutual attraction due to my trump card)--2-CI and the like. Now you can wheel me into the club and I will use my handicap to draw women already inebriated to me. I will utilize my charm (yes charm, engage me in conversatiom with the socialite special chemical lubricant) and I will alter the course of the conversation to you, and use your wiles and immediate advantage of helping out your poor autistic crippled pain-wracked buddy, you already got the engine warmed, just hit the gas pedal and nail her! There are other possible options, but that's defenitely putting one finger in the door (vagijina (if vegita fused with a pussy (krillin)).
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:45 pm)

This is probably like Edo Tensei. If the user dies, the jutsu can never be broken.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:15 pm)

... ! I never agreed to the contract! I thought it was his own will! I thought ... Well, if you think about it I'm an immortal being with unlimited chakra and absolute control over my domain.

If I was released who knows what could happen ... *scribbles a classic-shitty style picture of myself standing amongst the destroyed remains of FTU, bodies left and right in pools of blood*

In memorial of theldorrin, when I reach his post count I will pause at his number, then create a new account.

Damn it theldorrin, come back to us! You're not dead, just make a singular post and tell us you are okay!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:23 pm)

Or tell me! I don't wish anybody here dead but not you! You were my nemesis! Couldn't somewhere bouncer have clutched his chest and fell face first into his HIV-medicine he was hawking for any female to attest he has sex with a lot of women on rooftops!

Dark One, you are clever, use your resources to do something!

By the way, upon closer observation Blake Griffin has the facial structure of an ape. He is black ... and I've never met a black person which looked like a monkey, but he does!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:11 pm)

Post     Re: subjects that are fun to read about on wikipedia

I am very heavily German, and I find it amazing that after extensive research, basically all drugs were created by Germans, or they are analogues of drugs they made, or are the predecessor of entire classes of pharmaceuticals.

They're directly responsible for my most important medications be it through creation of the drug itself or creating the original all others based on, be it the drug or class. Hell, D-IX if introduced en masse to the Wehrmacht early in the war could have made them that much more dangerous. 55 miles of marching straight with no rest with no ill-effects upon the infantry.

If PCP were about, a moderate dose of PCP and a high dose of methamphetamine with a low dose of oxycodone in one capsule would've been extremely deadly to brute force squads, that would do a lot of hand to hand or very close range wetwork, or in defensive alignments where they'd have to repulse and quickly-counter attack urban warfare, one man on one capsule would be as effective as two soldiers in wetwork fights, and the unbelievable amount of fury and controlled savage counterattacks enacted by men who would be as fazd by a close range sidearm as a normal man might a powerful strike with a club and the fear that would be struck into the hearts of their foe would be absolutely devastating
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:27 pm)

Post     Re: Japanese Animation Faggots Unite.

My lack of a computer relegated me to reading the Naruto manga, slowly watching it load. I did get a copy of the entire first volume of Ghost in the Shell, in which the Puppeteer is pretty much Wintermute, and the pseudo cyberpunk element is awesome. I also received chapters one through eighteen of Evangelion. I watched the dub on VHS of the entire series a few times, and I've watched certain episodes a dozen times. Of all the shows I've seen from beginning to end, its so far beyond anything else, although the dub of the FotNS movie was the omniscience of the beat to the Fall; must've seen it about forty times in two weeks, and I had it playing non-stop, to the point I'd wake up out of a fog of Valium Xanax and restoril simply to amble languidly to the VCR rewind, and hit play, then lay back down.

The manga is exceptional, as Shinji isn't a janky-ass jitterbug, but rather an austere smart-ass.

I'm about to beat SMT 2's Ronaldos last stand. How the shit do I find Alice? I couldn't catch her rabbit in SJ so fuck, I also need a beast, and want Jean of Arc for no reason.

Hey, its Ryanz! Hows drywall been treating you?
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:29 pm)

I also watch Naruto on toonami. Yeah, fuck you too, old dead man needs his laughs, and it has charm to it.
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:07 pm)

Man the 3rd Hokage fought Hashirama and the 2nd at the same time and even though he had to sacrifice himself he managed to seal Orochimarus arms also. The series probably messed up its scaling making Madara this strong since all 5 Kages could barely touch him and the 3rd took down 2 Hokages (1 who beat Madara) with minor trouble.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:07 pm)

Should have hung out with the Anguished One more. Lucifer is Lucifun. And like I said, I never actually fought Alice. I'm lazy. Which also explains that Lucifer/Lucifun line I just wrote. That was awful.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:58 am)

The third Hokage was considered the God of Shinobi. He's also pretty much the king shit--at an incredibly advanced age he took on for a short period of time three of the most powerful. Shinobi that ever lived.

Madara is super-charged, remember. He also has a superior (vastly) doujutsu and the wood release. He was always top of the mountain. But he's now not even play
The same game. I'm 4 levels with the anguish ed one but I picked yamatos. Path
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:49 am)

Okay, my party is just about ready. Soon, we ride.

just gotta get Isis back and then Osiris and fuse lugh after ronaldos battle
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:55 am)

I wasted my macca on an insipid faggit instead
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:51 pm)

I have Lugh, but now I want Yoshimutsu back.

Time for three for free battles so I can purchase him from my bingo book (you guys didn't think I could possibly become more queer huh?)
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:42 pm)

Post     Re: Japanese Animation Faggots Unite.

I find it incredibly *ASSLESS CHAPS* that the clip I saw from K-On! Which had automatically made it at least on the same level as Dan Le Betard and his historical rant after the decision was a girl rolling around on the floor with her mates and Seru loves it so much

Are you a fan of Bondage Fairies too? *LEATHER UP*
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:25 pm)

I wasted 200000 gald on that faggit faced mini faggot ladyboy mansion investment.

To get my losses back Ill need 400000 chips and exchange them for fonic marks and sell them for 5000 a pop. I just need to hit it big about 7 times in poker. Or I could A Knife Called Pussylicker in SMT 2 so I can get enough macca to have an army of wild beests.

I need to summon some motherfuckers to get this shit done, why am I obssessed with keeping kangiten and Titania

Fuck that bitch. She's good, but if I have a beest that can is like lugh, but with a life stream anti-most Pierce assassinate mediarahan and maragidyne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 91 of 92

Jump to: