FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Gentleman Loser
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 90, 91, 92  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Theldorrin
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:48 pm)

Post     Re: The Gentleman Loser

Proton Pump Inhibitors. It's a class of medication for stomach acid issues (acid reflux, GERD, peptic ulcers, etc).

It can cause small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, which means that the flora in your intestines have grown too abundant and it causes distress when you eat.

And it's weird to me because the recommendation on label or whatever is to only take if for 14 days or something like that, and people like Hangly Man were told to take it daily. Just seems weird. But I think that sort of thing is common with US medicine. I'm taking something right now that improves motility, but is not FDA approved (Ie. it's approved in Canada but not the US), and apparently a lot of people in the US (probably the majority that take it) use it for the off label use of increasing breast milk production.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:00 pm)

Oh proton pump inhibitor.

Tagamet if timed with certain p450 medications in high doses can increase length of action and bioavailability can go up in some cases like 50%, some people can turn Valium 10mg into the equivalent of 15mg with a 3 hour increase in duration with a few tagamet 20 min. Before. Prilosec is supposed to potentiate Valium but no. Probably cause very few people do potentiarion of select medication .

I. can't believe adderall is a class 1 drug in Canada. It may be less safe than dex or meth, but amphetamines are among the safest drug in the world. Also, with simple cold-water extraction can get a lot of codeine from OTC pills in Canada.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:12 pm)

Canada I believe is okaying Reboxitine which is a NRI with lots of offlabel potential and are trying for tianeptine which would be big-time

Well, that's bad news cause I've been on prilosec daily for a while
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:24 pm)

Post     Re: CIA scandal

Whooooaah! Dragonball AF sneak attack! Man, look at you two, hardcore!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:35 pm)

So, is this a matter that you're going to have to deal with and manage your whole life? It sounds fairly life detracting and you have to kind of revolve your existence around it, considering you have such a minute and rather uncommon meal choice.

A few weeks ago I ate eight Twinkies consecutively washing it down with a couple warm mountain dews. Anything with words acid or citrate are bad news for me but I just wanted to see what it was like to devour like a gluttonbeest

I think I have an ulcer -_-
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:05 am)

Post     Re: Psaturn

What's with such an acerbic indictment on his character?

Seriously, you've abdicated all sense with such a God damned profane litany of derogatory remarks that will not assuage or dissuade however it is Chris is viewed on this subject or any other. Supremley caustic volleys of vitriolic verbiage are going way too far, and quite frankly, serve no purpose but to nudge you to the precipice of a dive into the world of of looking like a seriously deranged adolescent. Cracker? That's more totally bereft of being even a possibility than if Chris sat there and snugly.insisted Romney won the election and you're wrong and that's it.

Your reviling of him at this point is out of bounds, and not cuz his whittled feelins will get hurt, but because it's gone far beyond egregious at this point and it doesn't help your cause any.

Shit, tell him he's a gay retard and move on.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:33 pm)

Post     Re: THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH

Morgan is a jinchuuriki and has been seen at Denver Nugget games, courtside, and is suspected to have an intimate relationship with Javalle McGee, after a recent departure from what appeared to be the start of a heavenly life with the Manimal who had pushed her away by tearing a man in half with his bare hands in front of her and devouring his insides at a happening dance club in Boulder, which has caused an unnatural current of tension in the Denver Nuggets locker room
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:08 pm)

Haha!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:23 pm)

Think of my thread as the room in Straylight in which Molly walked into and Ashpool was sitting

Its really an honor more than anything, and I would finally have your ass Chris

Actually, it'd be a lot more similiar to Misery, now that I allowed one of my synapses to receive a single neuronal firing before I finished off a post

It would really be like the time Jalen Rose stole Patrick Ewing's television set

Actually, it would be like that one ti...Yeah, you get what I mean.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:36 pm)

This thread reminds me of the one time people discussing something which probably wont affect most of them well after it occurred, which I'm all for if you missed out and a while later had to have your voice heard but talk about beating a dead Barbaro, who was a hero and one of our greatest athletes, if you don't know who that courageous valiant galvanizing figure in Interests: Sport, politic

I forget everything else I was gonna say, shit, FUCKERS FORCE MY MEAL ON BEFORE ADEQUATE TIME HAS PASSED FUCK IT ALL
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:30 pm)

Post     Re: Sports Thread

Exactly. He let his second family down, and that's a sad-ass, intolerable excuse, as the most important element in a kickers arsenal and the number one expectation of him is to block out all of the ancillaries, and on the field a kid with cancer is just that. A God damned announcement that the entire state of your birth was vaporized in a shining example of futuristic weaponry at it's most beautiful should by no means interfere with your ability to keep your focus solely on getting your teammates into a position many will never be in the position to experience again: Advancing in the playoffs, and quite probably going down in lore if you make a run to the Superbowl.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:40 pm)

I used to like David Akers but he, in our world, is that friend who says he's gotta make a quick stop as he's providing you a ride from work, and he comes out with a dufflebag filled with bricks of cocaine and unregistered handguns, and you're telling this story at a Rape Support Group cause you ended up getting linked to him and spent 20 years experiencing butthole lacerations courtesy of Billo The Big Bald Black Man who fucking hates white people more than anything but loves white people asshole almost as much as he loves violent meatings in your bunk
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:41 pm)

I used to like David Akers but he, in our world, is that friend who says he's gotta make a quick stop as he's providing you a ride from work, and he comes out with a dufflebag filled with bricks of cocaine and unregistered handguns, and you're telling this story at a Rape Support Group cause you ended up getting linked to him and spent 20 years experiencing butthole lacerations courtesy of Billo The Big Bald Black Man who fucking hates white people more than anything but loves white people asshole almost as much as he loves violent meatings in your bunk
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:35 am)

Guys, I've matured and have become the scholarly archetype, you cannot go off making such blatantly amnesiac remarks and get away with it.

Doesn't anyone see the virtue and wisdom in my posts, its probably cause you're all gay bores and I know a lot about .... Aldo Montoya?
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:38 am)

Their are absolutely mammoth alterations people have made, and very few people are the same from when I last DISTINCTLY remember it (and read back)

Chris, considering he was like 31 or 32 last I remember the board in a full sense has quiet literally cobbled a posting shoe with a different imprint

ADLP is not the same by any means, but he evolved, rather than weaving a new suit, such as Chris

Jason is far different, less hateful, and genuinely funny, without a hint of laborious plowing and tilling of his posting tracts of land

Theldorrin is entirely different, the most of all

Triple Life seems more "dododo" and I can appreciate him

Matthew Outland is pretty much still the best, but when completely coherent on subject matter he is of a firm grasp, well, its a downgrade, but he is still like that one time piccolo beat the shit out of sancho (a halcyon-tinted line that probably should have become a staple in FTU'S lexicon) He and Triple Life are a grandiose team (post about Austin having decent water treatment due to stealing from San Antonio's supply followed by "Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?")

I'm me, you either don't care or hate my existence, but I'm nearly indistinguishable from. August '07 up to early '08, except it was around then I was going all out in a series of dips and valleys of rather dedicated flying courses, I personally see little to no change on my end, though how I am received is vastly different

I'm still waiting for the return of Wandering Merchant. Its been like 10 years, when is he cumming?

John buis is not as "Holy Christ! Is this a real thing?" as before

Magic Juan spends his days lecturing kids about the impact corn beef hash, so nothing new I guess
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:03 pm)

Holy shit, that was almost readable English.

Keep it up!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:13 pm)

I want to go back in time and right before meems had touched the doorknob (and then she was mine) and after I had made The Decision to take my talents to D-town (fag speak for Dallas but I would be referring to Denison), and make a loud audio-recording going "Gentleman! Here comes the giant royal penis! Spread your cheeks! I'm the best person in world but not even the best person I am in a relationship with" [very immature name drop] Prepare for another decade (not literally) of irrelevance! I did not get only the one thing I most wanted, I got all three! Gentlemen, prepare to wash the giant royal penis! I was champion WITHOUT saintdymphna87! Pimp! Gangsta! Don! Godfather! [Immature name drop] , prepare for another decade of total irrelevance! Double Rainbow!"

In the end the joke would be on me but MAN, I missed out on my chance!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:59 am)

Post     Let me just say this

I do not know if you fellas have Spontaneous Toothless Hicks Cackling For Five Uninterrupted Minutes disease which is an unfortunate manifestation of being fucking retarded borne of the Western Appalachian region of the US, propagates itself through Appalachian Analbrosia (completely used up looking barefoot 12-year old hillbilly girls' anal lining being thoroughly cleaned by rich Malaysian business executives), and is spread by being all "I dunno how you amaricen and Donetsk Eritrea tour wortds good" when one focuses their reading comprehension skills on, I don't knows, scribblings and such then coming away "huhuh,I didn't break your arm to but I can no understnd you wtrffd"

Either I am about forty thousand times more gooder at the ability to read and.comprehend what is, for the most part, writing with all of the banal intricacies and ctotal lack of nooks and crannies as a cheap room at a Motel 6. I do not understand why people have difficulties perceiving the giant royal penis, processing it and attempting to figure out what it all means. Are I not considered less than subhuman in my faculties? So how is it I have no problem reading even the most garbled primordial ejaculate that Matthew Outland has ever sent forth into the brave unknown public terminal known as the internet, with nothing but a name and pocket full of magical rubies, yet people here have actually admitted to my variants on being a sagely beastman as unreadable.

I am uneducated absolute, yet have no problems understanding Matthew Outland to Naked Lunch to demons rage 3 to hubris to Space Ghost back when I was the only individual that did not see him as a -- holy fuck, I'll probably kill myself by way of wandering into a Thai ladyboy den naked with an erection covered in baubles and trinkets to inspire curiousity espousing love of auto-erotic asphyxiation while tossing around fake rolexes and VHS tapes of Sports Illustrated's look back on the 1984 Atlanta Falcons if I see that Wild Turkey commercial again -- mentally-challenged dunce incapable of non Chris Burkian attempts at communication.

So yeah, poor reading comprehension endeavours then talking about it .... OH MY GOD THAT DEWARS WHITE LABEL COMMERCIAL IS SO FUCING DEPLORABLE. Uh, anyway, I can anything just fine but some of you are like a blind man with zero tactile sensation with no arms "reading" Braille, apparently
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:34 pm)

Post     Re: Chris Psaros's 5th or 9th or something journal thread

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles suck, except for maybe that one time when they rocked out on Broadway or wherever that was, I owned the tape and video and it was probably the first thing I found funny because it was .... yeah, you guys have likely seen it

The tape was unbearable, but the visual aspect of the show was tremendous. I was at a Dunedin Blue Jays game (minor-league, their spring training quarters were actually around the block of my grandmothers home, and my dad stole my Cal Ripken Jr autograph at a spring training game ;_Wink, and Michaelangelo threw out the first pitch. His hand came off and the youth of Dunedin were essentially told Santa Clause was not real
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:55 pm)

Fucking ghosts, I'd have never known about David Akers and his letting down of BOTH his families if MHH didn't masterbate and tell me about it, and they just showed an NFL Films story about how he fucked up his family in the playoffs and fucked up his non-football family by getting his ass rightfully unemployed because his deep fucking pockets combined with a very positive prognosis about his daughter's surgery to remove a malignant growth was too much for that faggot to undergo mentally. I wish his daughter was a post-fight meal at one of Michael Vicks dogfights and he was forced to watch as punishment right before he had to go win a the Superbowl, down like 8-10 and he would then miss a thirty-two yarder in a dome and have the Manimal rush the field and beat him to death with his helmet while Vick sat back on a couch bought with blood money smoking a huge blunt containing bubblegum sprinkled with the ashes of Akers daughter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 68 of 92

Jump to: