FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BURNING HEART VOL. 6: A Fist of Friendship

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction
           Author           Message
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:48 pm)

Post     BURNING HEART VOL. 6: A Fist of Friendship

Violence 26: From Russia With Boy Love
Violence 27: Muteki's Identity
Violence 28: Escape
Violence 29: En Route to Tokyo Tower
Violence 30: The Chase

Last edited by Vinny on Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Vinny
(Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:50 pm)

Post     Re: BURNING HEART VOL. 6: A Fist of Friendship

It is morning in Junction Star City. One by one, Kanzaki Kenjiro pushes the golden buttons through their holes on his school uniform. But it is not the violet uniform of Yomi High, it’s the pure white uniform of Junction Star High. This will be his last day at the High School of Demons, whether he survives or not …

-----

The Yomi High school bus rolls into the front gates, partially on fire. The group of new students has dwindled from 13 only to 1. Kenjiro’s bus ride to Yomi High is a lonely one.

Putt Putt Putt Putt, sputters the engine of an busted old motorcycle. A small jet of cigarette smoke rises into the air and ascends into the crimson red sky.

“Tseh …” Arakaki Bunzo utters, squatting on his bike while taking a drag, “Don’t get yourself killed, Kenjiro …”

-----

In his dazzling white jacket and slacks, Kenjiro makes a bee-line for the stairs leading to his basement, his hands shoved in his pockets and an intense aura rising off his shoulders. Most of the Yomi High goons are able to pick up on this, but of course there’s one who doesn’t know what’s he getting into.

“Oy oy oyyyy! What’s this shit?!” a burly, non-descript delinquent scissors glued to his fists asks. “Ehhh, we don’t take kindly to intruders at Yo-GARRGFUUUCK!!” Kenjiro silences slamming his ELBOW into his ADAM’S APPLE and his KNEE into the back of his NECK, PINCERING his HEAD, in one FLUID MOTION. As FOAMY BLOOD gurgles from his throat, the rest of bushwhackers in the room press up against the walls as Kenjiro passes through.

“I-Is he a d-demon … ?” one goon mutters.

Kenjiro begins descending down the stairs of the Yomi High basement. The farther he delves into the belly of Yomi High, the darker and hotter it gets. Steam fills the air as the sounds of heavy machinery grind in the background. Pushing his way through black, he reaches the door that Nosferatu Buru told him about. With a slight push, it creaks open. Was it carelessness or overconfidence that they didn’t even bother to lock the door?

Step. Step. Step. Kenjiro descends further into the recesses of the school. The walls transform from simple concrete to natural cave rock. Reaching the bottom, he enters a foggy room littered with stone pillars.

Tmp. Tmp. Tmp. Kenjiro moves past the pillars cautiously, his finely-toned senses looking for any hint of an ambush. Tmp. Tmp. Tmp. Off in the distance he can see something, a throne, with two statues of muscular men on each side of it. TMP. TMP. TMP. And on that throne is a man, clad in the violet uniform of Yomi High, a glass of red wine glowing faintly in his hand.

“Good morning, Kanzaki Kenjiro,” rings the disturbing sensual yet hauting voice of Muteki.

VIOLENCE 26: From Russia With Boy Love

“Muteki …” Kenjiro utters through clenched teeth, his head hung down.

“You’ve come very far, Kenjiro. I’m impressed,” Muteki utters, his body clad in oily darkness.

“Mu … teki …” Kenjiro repeats.

“Such strength … such grace …. You show more potential than any fighter I’ve ever come in contact with …”

“MUTEKIIIIIII!!” KENJIRO HOWLS, HIS EYES GLOWING WHITE IN THE DARKNESS OF THE ROOM. VASHOOOM! KENJIRO SPEEDS ACROSSING THE ROOM, TRANSFORMING INTO A WHITE BLUR AS HE HEADS FOR THE MAN HE INTENDS TO MURDER. MUTEKI DOESN’T FLINCH, HIS LEGS STILL FOLDED AND HIS CHIN PROPPED UP WITH HIS FIST.

BOOOOOOOOM! KENJIRO’S HEEL TREMBLES JUST AN INCH ABOVE MUTEKI’S SHADOW-DRENCHED, SMILING FACE. BELOW HIS LEG ARE TWO BURLY ARMS.

“TALLY HO!” TWO VOICES RING OUT. KENJIRO FLIPS BACKWARD IN MID-AIR BEFORE LANDING SAFELY ON HIS FEET.

Kanzaki Kenjiro looks on awe, his eyes transfixed on two obscenely muscular men with shining muscles and craniums and finely waxed handlebar mustaches jutting from their upper lips. They stand their on both sides of Muteki, FLEXING IN THEIR DARK BROWN LEATHER BOOTS AND TIGHTS AND LARGE, METAL CUFFS ON THEIR HANDS. Blinking again, Kenjiro realizes the statues beside Muteki’s throne are now gone.

Wait a minute … so these men, weren’t statues after all? Kenjiro thinks, T-They were just posing like that all this time?

“BROOOTHER!” ONE OF THE TWO MEN SHOUTS. “BROOOOTHER!” THE OTHER JOINS IN. THEY FLY AT EACH OTHER, BEADS OF SWEAT TRANSFORMING INTO MAGNIFICENT SPARKLES AS THEY SOAR THROUGH THE AIR. FWOOOOOM! THEY LAND BESIDE EACH OTHER AND POSE, FORMING THE INFINITY SYMBOL WITH THEIR ARMS.

“BEHOLD, I’M SAMSONOV!!” the one with the slightly darker complexion SCREAMS as his PECS BULGE.

“COWER, I’M ADONOV!!” the lighter of the two GRUNTS as his NECK EXPANDS.

SUPER BIG BROTHERS: SAMSONOV AND ADONOV

“These two are my bodyguards. They belong to the strongest warrior family in all of Russia,” Muteki utters. “I apologize for delaying our meeting further, Kenjiro, but I so would enjoy seeing your skills in person.”

“You bastard, how about I just show them to you first-hand?!” Kenjiro shouts.

“My my, no need to be so violent,” Muteki replies. “Sic ‘em.”

WITH A MANLY GRUNT, THE TWO BODYBUILDING BODYGUARDS LAUNCH THEMSELVES FORWARD. SAMSONOV DIVES INTO THE AIR, PREPARING TO DRIVE HIS BURLY ARM INTO KENJIRO’S NECK. As KENJIRO PREPARES to DUCK, ADONOV BEGINS SLIDING, PREPARING TO KICK KENJIRO’S LEGS OUT FROM UNDER HIM.

SWOOOSH! Kenjiro LEAPS BACKWARDS, HIS BACK PARALLEL TO THE FLOOR, so both of THE RUSSIAN BROTHERS PASS BY, THEIR SWEATY MUSCLES ONLY GRAZING KENJIRO. As Kenjiro falls to the floor, he turns to see the SUPER BIG BROTHERS have VANISHED into the DARKNESS!

Where are they?!

BOOOOOM! WITH A BIG, GOOFY SMILE ON HIS FACE, SAMSONOV BURSTS THROUGH A PILLAR WITH HIS FIST STRETCHED OUT FORWARD. KRKK! HIS FIST DIGS INTO’S KENJIRO CHEST, CAUSING HIM TO SLIDE BACKWARDS ON HIS HEELS.

“OOOOOOHH!” ADONOV SHOUTS AS HE CRASHES THROUGH A PILLAR, DROPKICKING KENJIRO IN THE BACK AND SENDING HIM FLYING ACROSS THE FUCKING ROOM. The Junction Star student violently bounces off the floor until he slams into a stone pillar.

D-Damnit … these guys are really tough … Kenjiro thinks, blood dripping through his clenched teeth.

“HNG! BROTHER ADONOV, LET’S TEACH THIS RAPSCALLION THE POWER OF OUR MIGHT! LET’S USE THE BIG BROTHER BALL!” SAMSONOV SAYS AS HE FLEXES.

“OOONG! BUT BROTHER SAMSONOV, THE BIG BROTHER BALL HAS ONLY BE PERFECTED BY BROTHER PETROV, FUCKOV, AND YAKOV!” ADONOV REPLIES, ALSO FLEXING.

“NEVERTHELESS, IT IS TIME FOR US YOUNGER BROTHERS TO SHINE!”

“YOU’RE RIGHT! LET’S DO IT GUTSILY!”

As Kenjiro climbs to his feet, ADONOV LEAPS ONTO SAMSONOV’S SHOULDERS. While both brothers are smiling retardedly, SAMSONOV GRABS ADONOV’S LEGS AS ADONOV BENDS OVER. ADONOV GRIPS ONTO SAMSONOV’S SHINS, EFFECTIVELY TURNING THEM INTO A WHEEL.

PASSIONATE GRAPPLING: BIG BROTHER BALL

“GOOOOOOO!!” THEY SCREAM AS THEY ROLL FORWARD WITH UNEXPECTED, RETARDED SPEED. Kenjiro LOOKS UP AND SEES THE BALL OF SWEATY MEAT FLYING AT HIM. AT THE LAST SECOND, HE DIVES OUT OF THE WAY AND THE BIG BROTHER BALL BLOWS THROUGH A PILLAR BEFORE ROLLING OFF INTO THE DARKNESS.

“TURN LEFT, BROTHER!” ADONOV SHOUTS. THE BALL COMES ROLLING BACK IN, CLIPPING KENJIRO BARELY BEFORE CRASHING THROUGH ANOTEHR PILLAR. Despite barely striking him, the DAMAGE is still SEVERE. Kenjiro attempts to push himself off the floor as Adonov and Samsonov begin turning back towards Kenjiro.

I can’t just keep dodging! I have to fight back! Kenjiro thinks dramatically!

“ONCE MORE, BROTHER! LET’S TEACH THIS YELLOW SICK MAN THE MIGHT OF MOTHER RUSSIA!” ADONOV SHOUTS AS THEY TUMBLE TOWARDS KENJIRO.

THE BIG BROTHER BALL BARRELS DOWN ON KENJIRO AS HE STANDS FROZEN IN FRONT OF IT.

THIS IT IT! KENJIRO THINKS.

KANZAKI SHIPPUKEN: ETERNAL LOOP

“ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!” KENJIRO SCREAMS AS HE FIRES OFF PUNCH AFTER PUNCH AFTER PUNCH INTO THE BODYBUILDER BALL. THE FORCE FROM THE BLOWS KEEPS THE BALL SPINNING IN PLACE, UNABLE TO MOVE FORWARD. ROCKS KICKED UP BY THE BIG BROTHER BALL SHOOT ACROSS THE ROOM AS KENJIRO CONTINUES PUNCHING.

It … it’s not stopping! Kenjiro thinks.

“KEEP IT UP, BROTHER! HE’S ALMOST AT HIS LIMIT!” ADONOV SHOUTS.

BAMBAMBAMBAMBAM THE FISTS SOUND AS THEY RAIN ON ADONOV AND SAMSONOV. BAM BAM BAM! THE PUNCHES BEGIN TO SLOW. BAM. BAM. BA- KENJIRO FIST IS FROZEN IN PLACE. HIS ARMS ARE AT THEIR LIMITS.

“NOOOOOOW!!” SAMSONOV SCREAMS.

“I can’t …” Kenjiro mutters, “I can’t … LOSE HERE!!”

KANZAKI SHIPPUKEN: 360º

BOOOOOOOM! KENJIRO SPRINGS UP THE FLOOR WITH HIS HAND, KICKING THE BIG BROTHER BALL HIGH INTO THE AIR. AS SAMSONOV AND ADONOV CRASH INTO THE CEILING, KENJIRO BACKFLIPS AND TRACES THEIR ASCENT.

“BROTHER, WE SEEM TO HAVE RUN INTO A LITTLE-“ ADONOV’S EYES WIDEN AS HE SEES KENJIRO BEFORE HIM, HIS EYES BURNING WHITE.

KRACK! AN AXE KICK DRIVES ADONOV INTO THE GROUND LIKE A FUCKING RAILROAD SPIKE, COMPLETELY THE 360º. WITH SAMSONOV PARTNERLESS AND FLOATING IN THE AIR, KENJIRO WRAPS HIS ARMS AROUND HIS WAIST. AND WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT, HE EXECUTES HIS BROTHER’S SIGNATURE TECHNIQUE!

SAKETUMI KASEIKEN: ROLLING GO

KANZAKI KENJIRO PILEDRIVES SAMSONOV’S HEAD RIGHT INTO ADONOV’S FUCKING ASS!

Kenjiro lands crouched, his eyes obscured with shadows and MURDEROUS INTENT EMANATING FROM HIS BODY.

“B-BROTHER …” ADONOV MUTTERS, A SMILE ON HIS FACE AND TEARS STREAMING DOWN HIS CHEEKS.

“B-BROTHER …” SAMSONOV UTTERS WITHIN HIS BROTHER’S COLON. Slowly, their two smiling faces transform into sepia-toned photos.

STEP. STEP. STEP. KENJIRO WALKS TOWARDS MUTEKI, BLOOD STREAMING DOWN HIS FOREHEAD.

“MUTEKI, I’M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!”

NEXT ISSUE: MUTEKI VS. KENJIRO, AT LAST! But what secret is the villain hiding?!

Last edited by Vinny on Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vinny
(Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:51 pm)

People should at least read the ones in this volume.
Mautty
I bet my wife supports a bigger deadbeat jackass liar than yours.
(Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:30 pm)

God vinny all this magic for such a lame ass chink faggot. I wish I had half you talent!
Vinny
(Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:03 pm)

“B-Brother …” Adonov says as his eyes well up, a warm smile plastered across his face as his brother’s head is shoved firmly up his ass. Kenjiro walks towards his real opponent, Muteki, who is still sitting on his throne, a glass of red wine resting in his hand.

With a slight stagger, Kanzaki Kenjiro approaches the man who killed his friend, Andy. With fractured bones and bleeding wounds, Kenjiro takes another step to the leader of the Gang of Four! With hatred in his heart, Kenjiro’s voice ROARS FROM WITHIN HIM.

“MUTEKI, I’M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!” HE SHOUTS.

VIOLENCE 27: Muteki’s Identity

Outside the gates of Yomi High, Arakaki Bunzo smokes a cigarette, oblivious to what’s happening within those walls. Leaning against his bike, he tries not to think about Muteki and Kenjiro’s fight. He blows a cloud of smoke from his right nostril, and watches it float into the sky to join the other clouds.

“Kenjiro …” Bunzo says under his breath.

Kachoong Kachoong Kachoong, the front gate slowly opens. Bunzo falls off his bike comically and hides behind a bush and watches. From the front entrance emerges Hayashi Tsuneo, Muteki’s assistant, clad in a violet Yomi High school uniform. Surveying his surroundings, Hayashi carefully travels into the forest surrounding Yomi High.

Hayashi Tsuneo? What the hell is he doing here? Bunzo says, scratching his head. Tch, something’s going on …

Bunzo carefully follows the meek Tsuneo as he travels deeper and deeper into the Yomi High forest. More than a couple of times Bunzo trips over a root or falls into a small mud puddle, almost alerting his presence to Hayashi, but Bunzo’s unordinary good luck manages him to slip out Hayashi’s sight each and every time.

Pushing through some tall weeds, he watches Hayashi enter a clearing. But he’s not alone. Standing in the middle of the field is a behemoth wrapped tightly in Yomi High colors. A man over seven feet tall with charcoal like skin. Nosferatu Buru.

Buru … that man Kenjiro fought at the Yomi High greenhouse?! Bunzo thinks.

“I-I’m glad you’re here, Nosferatu-san …” Hayashi Tsuneo says, averting eye contact with the giant. “We have many things to discuss.”

Buru doesn’t respond. A small wind ruffles his dreadlocks on his head and the grass at his feet.

Are they planning to attack Kenjiro? Bunzo thinks.

“F-First of all, the boss is v-very concerned with some of your recent actions …” Hayashi says, sweating. “Particularly concerning your battle with Kenjiro.”

“Kenjiro was strong. Stronger than me,” Buru says in an impossibly-low tone, “That is my only answer to why I lost.”

”Ah, no, no, that’s not it, Nosferatu-san,” Hayashi says, “It’s … what you told him after the fight. Particularly … the boss’ location.”

A few moments pass in silence. “And?” Buru asks.

“The boss considers what you did … a traitorous action and-AH! AAAH!” HAYASHI SUDDENLY FINDS HIMSELF TEN FEET OFF THE GROUND AS BURU LIFTS HIM UP BY THE COLLAR. DANGLING, HAYASHI BEGINS SCREAMING IN FEAR.

“I have no regrets in my actions,” Buru mutters. “And if Muteki has a problem with what I did, he can come face me, instead of sending a sniveling little coward like you to tell me.” With that, Buru tosses him into a nearby tree and turns to walk away.

Is all contact between Muteki and his servants handled with this guy? Bunzo wonders.

With Hayashi Tsuneo slumped against a tree, a faint chuckle rises out of his throat. Buru pauses in mid-stride and turns his head towards Muteki’s assistant.

“You’ve made quite the mistake, Nosferatu Buru …” Hayashi Tsuneo says as he stands up, leaning on the tree for support. Tmp. Tmp. Tmp. “Challenging the boss, what balls you must have!”

Tsuneo paces around the tree until he’s almost out of Bunzo’s vision. TMP. TMP. TMP.

“You know how insubordination is dealt with, don’t you?” Tsuneo says, his voice growing deeper. Before he vanishes completely behind the tree, Bunzo can see Tsuneo removing his Yomi High jacket.

“Death …” TMP! TMP! TMP! HAYASHI TSUNEO’S FOOT STEPS OUT FROM BEHIND THE TREE TOWARDS NOSFERATU BURU. THEN HIS LEG, AND THEN HIS SHIRTLESS TORSO …

Wait a minute. Something’s wrong. That isn’t …!!

-----

“MUTEKI!!” KENJIRO SHOUTS AS HE DASHES FORWARD. WITH A BOUNDING LEAP, HE SOARS THROUGH THE AIR AND COMES DOWN ON TOP OF MUTEKI. WITH HIS KI EXPLODING THROUGH HIS BODY, KENJIRO’S DIAMOND-LIKE FIST ZOOMS IN TOWARDS ITS TARGET.

BUT THEN IT STOPS.

KENJIRO LOOKS DOWN, DUMBFOUNDED, STUCK WITH AWE.

“IT … IT CAN’T BE …” HE UTTERS.

-----

FWOOOOOOOOOOOM!! HAYASHI TSUNEO STEPS OUT FROM BEHIND THE TREE NEARLY TWO FEET TALLER. HIS SKINNY, ALMOST EMACIATED FRAME IS NOW CHISELED. HIS DIRTY, SPLOTCHY SKIN HAS NOW BECOME PURE, PRISTINE WHITE. HIS SHORT BLACK HAIR IS NOW GOLDEN AND FLOWING.

THE MAN STANDING THERE IS NOT HAYASHI TSUNEO. IT IS MUTEKI!!

“M-MUTEKI?!” BURU UTTERS.

“I guess it’s obvious to someone as blind as you …” Muteki mutters. “My true identity …”

H-HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. HAYASHI TSUNEO … BECAME … MUTEKI?! BUNZO THINKS, SWEATING SHOOTING OUT OF HIS GODDAMNED SKIN.

“Ahh, that murderous intent, that brings back memories …” Muteki smiles, pushing away his golden bangs to reveal the RED STAR TATTOO over his right eye. “You haven’t dared to show such hostility since that day …”

BURU TREMBLES WITH A COMBINATION OF FEAR AND RAGE as MUTEKI POSES GRACEFULLY.

“But the question is … will you be able to step towards me this time?” Muteki says.

A low churn of anger within Buru’s chest GROWS AND GROWS UNTIL IT BECOMES A ROAR. BURU CHARGES FORWARD AT BLINDING SPEED TOWARDS MUTEKI WHO IS MOTIONLESS.

AND THEN HE PASSES HIM. BURU CONTINUES MOVING SLOWER AND SLOWER. THE RAGE IS NOW GONE, THE HATE IS GONE. BURU SLUMPS DOWN ON A NEARBY TREE, A MASSIVE GAPING HOLE IN HIS CHEST.

“It wasn’t strong enough …” Muteki says, holding Buru’s heart in his hand. “It wasn’t strong …”

Buru crashes onto the ground, dead. Bunzo is petrified with fear at this discovery. Not just at Muteki’s identity, but at the incredible power he obtains.

D-Damnit … this is … impossible! Bunzo thinks, trembling. He c-can’t be killed … he isn’t even h-human!

BUNZO KNEES SHAKE VIOLENTLY AS HE ATTEMPTS TO STAND.

I have to tell Kenjiro … Bunzo thinks. I HAVE TO TELL KENJRO …

AS BUNZO FLEES THROUGH THE FOREST, HE STEPS ON AND SNAPS A TWIG. Muteki’s head darts towards his Bunzo’s direction.

-----

“It … can’t be …” Kenjiro mutters in disbelief, his fist hovering over the face of a MERE STATUE of Muteki, a 2-way radio placed beside his head.

BOOM! KENJIRO SMASHES HIS FIST THROUGH THE STATUE’S FACE. Muteki had been toying with him.

“T-That bastard …” Kenjiro can barely utter a word, so filled with rage.

SLAM! KENJIRO’S HEAD DARTS BEHIND HIM TO SEE ARAKAKI BUNZO BURSTING THROUGH THE DOOR.

“BUNZO?!” KENJIRO SHOUTS. BUNZO CHARGES FORWARD, PANTING WILDLY, HIS FACE STRICKEN WITH TERROR.

“KENJIRO!” HE SCREAMS. “MUTEKI’S REAL IDENTITY …”

Step. Step. Step. Things seem to move in slow-motion.

“HE’S …” BUNZO CHOKES OUT. “HAYASHI TSUNEO …”

AND THEN, MUTEKI APPEARS SEEMINGLY FROM NOWHERE. BOTH BUNZO AND KENJIRO ARE TRANSFIXED ON HIM, THE OTHERWORLDLY MUTEKI POSING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM.

BUNZO’S EYES FLOAT DOWN TO SEE BLOOD EXPLODING FROM HIS CHEST.

“K-Kenjiro …” Bunzo says, staggering forward as his white uniform slowly turns red. “G-Get out of here … he can’t be killed … he’s n-not even human …”

Muteki whips hand, flinging the blood on his fingers onto a nearby pillar.

“R-Run K-Kenjiro … he can’t be k-killed … he’s t-too p-powerful …” Bunzo coughs up blood as he drops to his knees. “Don’t t-take another step towards h-him …”

Bunzo drops to the floor, the life fading from his body.

After a few moments pass, Muteki begins to chuckle softly. He turns to Kenjiro, whose eyes are shadowed over by his powerful pompadour. Kenjiro takes a step forward.

“So then, you’ve decided not to take your friend’s advice?” Muteki smiles as Kenjiro takes another step. “You still move closer to me?”

KENJIRO’S HEAD RISES UP, REVEALING A FACE WARPED WITH EXTREME FUCKING RAGE.

”If I don’t get closer … I WON’T BE ABLE TO BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU!!”

NEXT ISSUE: IDENTITY REVEALED! KENJIRO AND MUTEKI CLASH!
Vinny
(Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:41 pm)

Wooooooosh. A breeze rustles the low-hanging fog in Muteki’s lair deep within Yomi High. Rubble covers the floor from pillars destroyed in a previous battle. The two Russian brothers, Samsonov and Adonov, lie in a heap on the ground, Samsonov’s head shoved up his brother’s ass.

Muteki stands in the center of the room, dressed only in the violet slacks of his Yomi High uniform and a scant bit of blood splashed on his chest. Lying on the ground beside is Arakaki Bunzo, his white jacket soaked in his own blood.

And facing Muteki, his fist shaking at his sides, his teeth digging into his low lip so hard that it bleeds, is Kanzaki Kenjiro.

“I’m impressed, really,” Muteki says. “Most who come in contact with my power immediately grow weak. Their hearts show them death and they cower away from it.”

Step. Kenjiro moves one foot closer to Muteki.

“Shut the fuck up …” Kenjiro hisses. “I don’t want to hear another word out of your goddamned mouth …”

“I wonder what they see?” Muteki asks, his arms crossed as looks up at the ceiling. “What they’re shown as they’re about to die.”

Step. “Shut your mouth …”

“What did … Andy see?” Muteki smiles. “Or what did Bunzo see … when I stopped his heart?”

“SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!” KENJIRO SCREAMS, EXPLODING FORWARD. Muteki’s eyes LIGHT up in EXCITEMENT as he raises his PALM SLOWLY.

“Show me your power, Kenjiro!”

VIOLENCE 28: Escape

BOOOOM! Kenjiro’s FISTS slams into Muteki’s palm and Muteki CLAMPS DOWN on his hand. Instantly, SEAMS OPEN in KENJIRO’S HAND and blood begins to gush. Snatching it back, Kenjiro ATTEMPTS A ROUNDHOUSE KICK. BAM! The LEG STOPS SHORT when Muteki blocks the kick with his WRIST. And as if it were rotting, THE FABRIC AROUND THE CONTACT POINT begins to FALL APART and the LEG STARTS TO BLEED.

Muteki’s HAND SNAKES FORWARD, AIMING FOR KENJIRO’S THROAT, but he BACK FLIPS AWAY IN TIME. Looking at his leg, Kenjiro realizing something is wrong. Muteki didn’t damage him with his own strength or any weapon, no. It was if something like a virus entered Kenjiro’s body and damaged his tissue.

“Hmm, my suspicions were correct,” Muteki says, rubbing Kenjiro’s blood between his fingers. “There is something different about you. This must be ‘ki’ … it’s an amazing energy.”

So he knows about ki, huh? Kenjiro thinks.

“Ki, an energy that all creatures with a brain stem are able to create, yet less than .001 percent ever will, and less than .0001 will be able to manipulate it consistently,” Muteki says. “The gifted 10,000th of the population, and one of them is standing here in front of me.”

Muteki paces slowly across the room, before reaching a pillar. Placing his palm on a nearby pillar, he closes his eyes and a small crack in the stone crawls out from underneath his hand. More and more cracks form and pieces of the pillar are chipped away.

“Dr. Fischer from Brussels postulated that the brain stem collects Adenosine triphosphates, the molecular currency of all living organisms, and processes it into ki. The result is an energy that pervades the body and forces order on molecular bonds, strengthening them. Skin can become harder than steel.

“Ki represents the order of nature. You are this order, Kenjiro.”

Muteki plucks a piece of rock from the pillar and pinches it between his fingers. Slowly, the rock turns to dust.

“And what does that make me? Chaos,” Muteki smiles as he walks towards the dummy Muteki sitting on the throne. “Just like you a part a part of that gifted 10,000th, I’m in a more exclusive club. I’m the only on this planet whose ki weakens molecular bonds. I’m that gifted one, Kenjiro.”

Muteki extracts the glass of wine from the statue of him posed on the throne. He brings it to his lips, smells the bouquet, and takes a sip.

“Although this has given me the ability to destroy what I want, with you, Kenjiro, it doesn’t work quite as well,” Muteki says. “With your ki strengthening your bonds, it’s much more difficult to tear them apart.”

The wine glass cracks slightly in his hand, and then shatters, the liquid running through his fingers and falling to the floor.

“So then, Kenjiro, let’s end this!” Muteki says.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME TWICE!" KENJIRO RETORTS.

KENJIRO LEAPS INTO THE AIR, SPRINGBOARDS OFF THE CEILING, AND COMES DOWN WITH A SPINNING KICK. SWISH THE KICK ONLY MANAGES TO CLIP A FEW STRANDS OF HAIR FROM MUTEKI’S GOLDEN LOCKS. MUTEKI FIRES OFF A PIERCING BLOW FROM HIS SIDE. SHOOSH KENJIRO LEANS BACKWARDS, DODGING THE BLOW ENTIRELY. KENJIRO CONTINUES FLIPPING BACKWARDS, AND ATTEMPTS TO CATCH MUTEKI IN THE CHIN WITH THE TIP OF HIS TOE. MUTEKI SLIDES BACKWARDS, AVOIDING THE ATTACK.

GRK! KENJIRO DIGS HIS FINGERS INTO THE STONE FLOOR AND USES IT TO VOLLEY HIMSELF FORWARD. WITH STEAM FIRING OFF FROM UNDERNEATH HIS HEELS, HE FLIES LIKE AN ARROW TOWARDS MUTEKI.

“Predictable …” Muteki shouts, slipping forward with his PALM OUTSTRETCHING FORWARD. AS KENJIRO’S FACE INCHES TOWARD THE PALM, HE DASHES TO THE LEFT. WHILE STRAFING AROUND MUTEKI, HE DRIVES HIS FIST INTO HIS RIBCAGE.

BOOOOM. MUTEKI’S SMILE FADES FROM HIS FACE AS KENJIRO’S KNUCKLES SLAM INTO HIS KIDNEYS.

”You’re quite fast, Kenjiro …” Muteki mutters. “But not fast enough …”

FWIP! MUTEKI’S HAND LATCHES ONTO KENJIRO’S WRIST. IN LESS THAN A SECOND, BLOOD BEGINS TO FLOW FROM UNDERNEATH MUTEKI’S FINGERTIPS.

H-He slit my wrist … Kenjiro thinks. Whipping his hand back, BLOOD SPLASHES INTO THE AIR. As KENJIRO STAGGERS BACK, MUTEKI’S PALM DARTS TOWARD HIS HEART.

“Die, Kenjiro …” Muteki smirks. THE PALM DRIVES INTO KENJIRO’S CHEST, RIGHT OVER HIS HEART. KENJIRO'S TATTERED WHITE JACKET TWISTS AROUND THE HAND FROM THE IMPACT OF THE BLOW.

H-He … Kenjiro says, as MUTEKI :SMUGS THE FUCK OUT.

“W-What?!” MUTEKI SHOUTS AS KENJIRO SAILS BACKWARDS.

“KENJIROOO!” ARAKAKI BUNZO SHOUTS AS HE SLAMS A HEADLOCK ONTO MUTEKI. MUTEKI FROWNS SLIGHTLY IN SURPRISE!

Thump thump goes Kenjiro’s heart as he stands trembling before Muteki, the life in his eyes slowly dimming.

“So your heart was on the other side? You truly are lucky, Arakaki Bunzo,” Muteki chuckles.

“NOW’S YOUR CHANCE, KENJIRO!” BUNZO SCREAMS. “FINISH HIM!”

Kenjiro’s eyes SHADOW OVER as he leaps FORWARD. COCKING HIS FIST BACK. A DULL ROAR RISES FROM KENJIRO'S THROAT AS MUTEKI AND BUNZO WATCH ON.

“ERRRYAAAAAAAAAH!” KENJIRO HOWLS, ROCKETING HIS HAND FORWARD. HIS KNUCKLES CUT THROUGH THE AIR AS THE HAND HONES IN ON ITS TARGET.

BOOOOOOOM! KENJIRO HAULS OFF AND KNOCKS THE SHIT OUT OF BUNZO, SENDING HIM CLEAR ACROSS THE ROOM!

“W-What … ?!” Muteki utters. Bunzo looks up weakly, rubbing his head in disbelief.

Thump thump. “BUNZO!” KENJIRO SCREAMS. “RUN AWAY! TELL AS MANY AS YOU CAN ABOUT MUTEKI’S IDENTITY!”

“You clever bastard …” Muteki grits his teeth.

“K-Kenjiro …” Bunzo says, bottom lip trembling.

“GOOOOOOOOO!!” KENJIRO SHOUTS. Thump … Thump …

“D-Damnit Kenjiro, you always have to look cool …” Bunzo sniffles as he charges up the stairs from the Yomi High basement.

Muteki turns to Kenjiro as he drops to his knees. Looking back towards the door, he smiles.

Thump … Thump …

"That was an admirable thing you did there, trying to save your friend's life. But ultimately, it won't matter,” Muteki says, walking towards the exit. “No one can know I exist within Hayashi Tsuneo's body. Enjoy your last moments of life.”

Kanzaki Kenjiro drops face first to the floor as his heart ceases to function. Slowly, darkness overtakes him as he suffocates no matter how much air he breathes.

Thump …

Muteki …

Thump …

Damn it all …

Thu …

NEXT ISSUE: Kenjiro ... dead?! Of course not, but see what happens in the next episode!
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:17 pm)

BUT HE MIGHT BE DEAD!!! What will happen?
Vinny
(Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:16 am)

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHI~IT! Bunzo thinks as he whips through the halls of Yomi High. He doesn’t dare stop to look if he’s being pursued, afraid he’ll see the invincible Muteki just a few steps behind him.

All Arakaki Bunzo knows is that he has a price on his head, and he has to get somewhere safe. For all he knows Kanzaki Kenjiro is dead, his last wish is for Bunzo to spread the truth about Muteki. That is actually Hayashi Tsuneo.

Like anyone would actually believe that. They look completely different, Bunzo ponders as he slides around a corner, almost losing balance. That bastard truly isn’t human …

“Fucker! It’s another one of those white-suited pricks!” shouts the goon Kenjiro whose neck he compacted a mere hour ago, as evidenced by the brace on his neck. Seeing that it’s not the same guy, the goon grabs his lead pipe and charges forward.

I can’t deal with this now … Bunzo thinks as he heads straight for the neck brace-wearing delinquent and his lackeys. BUNZO SLIDES on the tip of his toes as his other foot CRANES BACK.

“BUNZO KICK!” BUNZO SCREAMS, KNOCKING THE HOLY SHIT OUT OF THE GOON’S TESTICLES! Foam SPRAYS from the poor fool’s MOUTH as BUNZO uses a SPRINGBOARD to LEAP OFF HIS HEAD. Bunzo sails over the lackeys with his pants yanked down, slapping his ass while shouting “LATER, YA FAGGOTS!”

VIOLENCE 29: En Route to Tokyo Tower

As the goons watch on in awe, the #1 of the GANG OF FOUR, MUTEKI, seemingly appears out of nowhere. Muteki walks forward nonchalantly, his head tilted back slightly to fully display his air of arrogance. The frustrated neck-braced goon rises up, shaking from the agony of Bunzo’s nut shot, and turns to Muteki.

“Y-You think … you can just walk around Yomi High … without a shirt? HUH?!” the goon SCREAMS, getting in MUTEKI’S FACE. And then Muteki’s palm gets into the goon’s face, and then it goes THROUGH his face. The GOON’S SKULL COLLAPSES IN ON ITSELF as Muteki continues moving forward, not breaking stride even for murder. The lackeys immediately cower and press against the lockers as hard as they can, trying to afford Muteki as much room as he desires.

-----

VrumVrumVrum … VrumVrumVrum gasps Bunzo’s shitty bike as he desperately attempts to start it. Over and over, Bunzo’s eyes darts towards the front gates, ever wary of his pursuer.

“Come on you piece of shit!” Bunzo shouts, kicking the side of the bike and breaking his toe comically. “GAAAH! I don’t have time for this! Please please please pleee~ease!”

FWOOOOM. MUTEKI APPEARS ON THE FRONT STEPS OF YOMI HIGH, BLOOD SPRINKLED ON HIS WELL-TONED CHEST.

“SHIT! SHIT!” BUNZO SAYS as he almost DROWNS in his own SWEAT. “WE GOTTA GO!”

VROOOOOM! Bunzo PUMPS HIS FIST and hops on his HOG and JETS OFF down the unpaved road surrounded by forest. Muteki frowns slightly and looks at his surroundings for a solution. And he finds it: the Yomi High school bus.

“That will do,” Muteki says, looking upon the reinforced frame of the Yomi High bus, splattered with spray-painted obscenities and burn marks. As he approaches the bus, a hand lands on his shoulder.

“Eh, and where do you think you’re going, kid?” says the smiling face of KADONO AKIO, the eye-patched Yomi High faculty member that beat up a smart-mouthed goon several chapters ago and never showed up again. “Thinking about joyriding, eh?”

“Remove your hand,” Muteki orders. Akio chuckles at his insubordination. In a FLASH, his steel baton slides out of his SLEEVE and Akio immediately swings it at Muteki’s head.

CHING! As expected, Muteki easily caught the baton with his fist.

“Heh heh, kid, you’ve got some skills,” Kadono Akio smirks, a smirk that instantly fades when the baton snaps in half in Muteki’s hand. As Akio reels back, stunned, the METAL SHAFT in Muteki’s hand slowly disintegrates, turning into a pile of METAL SHAVINGS. With a FLICK of the WRIST, the metal FLIES into AKIO’S FACE like a WAVE OF TINY DAGGERS.

“GAAAH!” AKIO SHOUTS as THREE DOZEN TINY HOLES COVER HIS FACE, SQUIRTING BLOOD. Akio slams against the bus and raises his HANDS TO DEFEND HIMSELF. Muteki approaches, his palm outstretched. When Akio opens his eye, he sees a pair of keys clutched in Muteki’s hand.

“Drive,” he commands.

-----

In the Minato ward of Tokyo, Bunzo weaves in and out of traffic on his bike while escaping from Yomi High and Muteki.

“Shit, now what?” Bunzo mutters to himself as passes another car. “Kenjiro told everyone, but who am I gonna tell? I need someone that can help me …”

Suddenly, an image of Andy flashes through Bunzo’s mind. Bunzo begins squinting, trying to hold back the tears.

“Damnit … whenever I would get in trouble, he’d help me out,” Bunzo says, the wind instantly drying his tears. “I have to find someone that can help me fight …”

An image of the Jijiji Trio, Arakaki Bunzo’s lackeys, appears in Bunzo’s mind.

“No, they’re even weaker than me …”

An image of Sakamoto Hisoka, the absurdly-jealous brother of Bunzo’s one-time crush, Sakamoto Sakura, flashes through Bunzo’s head.

“And I was able to beat him up, too. I need someone stronger, way stronger. But everyone I know is either weak or hates me …”

“!” an idea dawns on Bunzo. “That could work …” Bunzo mutters, looking at his cell phone which is currently has no signal. “But I’m going to have to go somewhere where I can get a better signal.”

And as if it were fate, the Tokyo Tower looms over on the horizon.

“Tokyo Tower … I have to be able to get a signal there,” Bunzo says to himself.

-----

A cold wind kicks some dust in the basement lair of Muteki in Yomi High. Rubble from broken pillars litters the room, sprinkled with blood. In the middle of the room lies Kanzaki Kenjiro in his shredded white Junction Star jacket, a hole in his shirt from where Muteki struck his chest and stopped his heart.

Although he’s stopped breathing, although his eyes are vacant, he is still clinging on.

He killed me … he really killed me … Kenjiro thinks, his vision dark and blurry. I actually died. Hah hah … and here I thought I was invincible …

He replays the scene again in his mind. Muteki slams a palm into his chest, transporting his dark ki into his body to stop his heart.

Invincible … invincible …

He watches as Bunzo flees from the room. His mind flashes back to when he discovered Andy’s body.

Muteki …

Kenjiro’s eyes close and everything fades to black …

OYYYYYYYY!! a voice ROARS through KENJIRO’S HEAD, a familiar voice. Soon the voice gets a face, one with a chiseled jaw peppered with stubble, one with eyebrows so intense that they actually grow off the head, a face with passionate eyes and a confident grin. Kaibara Haruo, the Junction Star High gym teacher who taught Kenjiro how to harness the power of ki.

P-Pops … why are you in heaven? Kenjiro thinks.

Shut the fuck up, kid. You aren’t dead so don’t start crying over yourself just yet … Haruo says, blowing a ring of cigarette smoke into the vast, black expanses of Kenjiro’s mind. So, this is how it ends? You just giving up after all you’ve done, after your friend Andy died for you … ?

But he’s too strong. He’s truly invincible …

BULLSHIT! No one is invincible, kid. Everyone has a weakness, Haruo mutters, pointing his wooden sword at Kenjiro. And it just so happens you are Muteki’s weakness …

Weakness?

I never said your training was over, kid. There’s THREE STAGES you must complete before you truly can grasp the power of ki. You’ve only completed two.

I can’t train anymore … my body … I’m dying …

Tch! Stop acting so pathetic! Did you not listen to a damn thing I said during the training?

DING! An image of Haruo from the training washes over Kenjiro.

”To truly surpass humanity, you must control your body to the fullest extent!”

So … that’s it … Kenjiro mutters within his subconscious.

Exactly. You’re only dying because you’ve accepted death as inevitability, Haruo says, bouncing the wooden sword on his shoulder. It’s your body, kid, make it do what you want it to do!

Back in the real world, Kenjiro’s eyes snap open.

THIS IS THE FINAL STAGE, KENJIRO! CONTROL YOUR KI, CONTROL YOUR BODY!

Gritting his teeth, Kenjiro begins to control the flow of ki emanating from his brain stem and begins directing it to his heart. Slowly, the electric signal that regulates the heartbeat returns, halting cardic arrhythmia.

Thump. Kenjiro’s vision begins to return …

With his ki flowing into the sinoatrial node of the heart, cells begin emitting electric pulses that force the heart to contract.

Thump. Thump.

Involuntary, Kenjiro’s fingers begin to twitch. Warmth returns to his flesh. A guttural sound escapes Kenjiro’s throat as he takes his first breath in minutes.

Thump thump. Thump thump. Thump thump.

Kenjiro bares his teeth as he’s resurrected. His eyes alight with rage, a single word escapes his lips.

“MUTEKI …”

NEXT ISSUE: The chase continues! Can Kenjiro make to Bunzo before Muteki does?!
Vinny
(Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:55 pm)

VROOOOOM! Bunzo speeds through a busy Tokyo intersection while on his motorbike, weaving in and out of traffic. His destination: Tokyo Tower.

Just a few more blocks ... !, thinks Bunzo as he trembles in fear, terrified of his pursuer. [i]At least that bastard can't catch me on foot ...

As BUNZO thinks those WORDS, a large SILHOUETTE looms in the background. TMP TMP TMP.[/i] As it closer, it is revealed to be a bus. [b]TMP TMP TMP. And standing inside the bus, with his arms crossed and looking like the smuggest asshole you know, is none other than ...

FWOOOOOOOM! MUTEKI!

VIOLENCE 30: The Chase

"SHEEEEEEET!" BUNZO SCREAMS. The ivory-skinned, golden haired Muteki stands with his arms crossed as the BUS RACES AFTER BUNZO. Immediately, the Yomi High school bus begins to pick up speed as Bunzo’s shitty bike sputters away.

SHREEEK! Streams of sweat fly off Bunzo’s head as the YOMI HIGH BUS scrapes past parked cars, sending some toppling over as the armored vehicle GETS CLOSER TO ITS TARGET.

Looking for an escape route, BUNZO SEES A NARROW ALLEY. Bunzo takes a SHARP TURN, whipping around a street light and NARROWLY DARTING into the alley. The bus ROARS by, unable to chase Bunzo further.

"Tokyo Tower ... I don't have much time!" BUNZO SAYS, revving up the engine. He pulls down his pants and slowly peels off the urine-soaked underwear before RUSHING OFF TOWARDS DESTINY!

-----

"Why have we stopped?" asks Muteki. The bus driver, teacher Kadono Akio, sits trembling in his seat with bloody snot running down his chin.

"I-I-It's a traffic jam. You must understand, there's no room to drive!" Akio says, stuttering.

"Hmm, how about that sidewalk?" mutters Muteki as he looms over Akio.

"N-N-No ... this is a bus. It's much too big for the side walk ..."

"I see. Okay then, just use that other road there."

-----

With only TEN BLOCKS to GO, Bunzo is swerving between pedestrians wildly on busy Tokyo sidewalks. With the Yomi High bus and Muteki nowhere in sight, Bunzo breathes a sigh of relief. That is, before the BUS *CRASHES* OFF a HIGHWAY OFF RAMP and COMES CRASHING DOWN ON BUNZO!

BOOOOM! SKIDDING on the BIKE, BUNZO NARROWLY escapes the FALLING BUS as it CRASHES ONTO CARS, CRUSHING SOME and FLIPPING OTHERS. Destruction RAMPAGES behind BUNZO as nearly SHITS a BRICK.

VROOOM! Bunzo ramps off the top of a car as the BUS explodes through several more. Pedestrians are now FLEEING for their LIVES as this Tokyo street is torn apart!

Just in front of BUNZO a PARKED CAR DOOR OPENS as a Japanese businessman runs for his life! With nowhere to go, BUNZO LEAPS off HIS BIKE as his FALLS to its side and begins to SKID. BUNZO CRASHES through the DRIVER SIDE WINDOW and LANDS on his BIKE, UPRIGHTING IT IMMEDIATELY with a SHARP KICK.

Somehow the clumsy asshole who can’t take a piss without zipping up on his dick has managed this advanced technique!

-----

“This little insect … so persistent,” mutters Muteki as he poses in the shadows of the bus, surrounded by fog for some reason.

“I-I-I’m doing my best, sir!” Kadono Akio howls, blood running down his face and mixing with his tears.

“Hm …” Muteki mutters, “You only need one arm to drive, correct?”

-----

With only FIVE BLOCKS TO GO, BUNZO swallows his fears and looks in the REARVIEW MIRROR of his BIKE only to see an OBJECT FLYING TOWARDS him at an ALARMING SPEED. Snapping his head around, AKIO’S SEVERED ARM PUNCHES HIM RIGHT IN THE FACE!

“GUOOOOBEH!” BUNZO SAYS, a tooth flying from his FACE as he swerves uncontrollably. In the bus, Kadono screams in pain as blood sprays from his arm socket.

“And you only need one leg as well, correct?” Muteki says.

”Please no, please God no,” Akio pleads, but it’s too late. Muteki places a hand on his leg and the flesh begins to deteriorate at that spot until it falls off by itself. More blood splashes on the driver’s seat as Muteki takes the leg and HURLS IT like a BOOMERANG.

“HIDEBUUUUU!” BUNZO SCREAMS as the LEG KICKS him right in the SPINE. Crashing from parked car to parked car, BUNZO STILL MANAGES to KEEP driving with only the BUS a FEW FEET BEHIND HIM.

Fed up, Muteki opens the bus door and REACHES HIS ARM OUT. AS HE PASSES BY, HE GRABS a STOP SIGN that is SEVERED at the POINT his HAND TOUCHES. Taking it in hand, he kicks through the windshield and CLIMBS OUT ONTO THE FRONT OF THE BUS.

“It’s over, Arakaki Bunzo,” Muteki smiles. WHIPPING DOWN THE STOP SIGN, the STEEL SLASHES into BUNZO’S SHOULDER, spraying BLOOD into the AIR!

Although the pain is great, BUNZO BITES his BOTTOM LIP and ENDURES. He has a message to deliver or Muteki will never be stopped!

FWING! The STOP SIGN cuts across BUNZO’s BACK, causing blood to SPLASH onto MUTEKI’S TONED CHEST. At this POINT BUNZO’S BIKE FALLS BACK and the BACK WHEEL COLLIDES with the BUMPER! With Arakaki Bunzo in KILLING RANGE, Muteki raises his STOP SIGN for one FINAL BLOW.

“Checkmate,” Muteki smiles. WITH THE WHIP OF HIS ARM, BUNZO RELEASES A CLOUD OF BROWN POWDER THAT HITS MUTEKI DIRECTLY IN THE EYES. MUTEKI FALLS BACK, CURSING IN PAIN.

“Y-YOU BASTARD! W-What did you … !” Muteki says through CLENCHED TEETH.

“BUNZO’S SPECIAL ITCHING POWDER, YOU FAGGOT!” BUNZO SAYS, FLIPPING MUTEKI OFF. With that, BUNZO MAKES a SHARP RIGHT as Muteki LASHES OUT BLINDLY. As BUNZO heads down the street towards TOKYO TOWER, the BUS CONTINUES BARRELING STRAIGHT! Muteki LOOKS BACK with BLOODSHOT EYES to SEE KADONO AKIO slumped over the wheel!

“Useless ... !” Muteki utters. Climbing on the roof, HE LEAPS OFF the BUS with STOP SIGN IN HAND, ready to CHOP BUNZO IN HALF. Bunzo DRIVES STRAIGHT FORWARD, about to FLEE, until a KID wearing ROLLERSKATES rolls out in front of him.

“SH-SHIT!” BUNZO UTTERS as the KID STOPS DEAD IN FRONT OF HIM, STARING AT BUNZO as HE RACES FORWARD. IF BUNZO STOPS, MUTEKI WILL KILL HIM. TURNING AROUND IN SLOW-MOTION, HE SEES MUTEKI’S WILD EYES as he DESCENDS with the STOP SIGN above HIS HEAD.

Bunzo closes his eyes and grits his teeth. “There’s only one thing I can do …” Bunzo mutters to himself.

AND THEN ARAKAKI BUNZO RAMPS OFF THE FUCKING KID’S FACE!

“GLRRKKK!” THE KID SAYS as HE SPITS HIS BABY TEETH INTO THE AIR, HIS HELMETED HEAD USED AS A RAMP TO SEND BUNZO SOARING OVER TRAFFIC. MUTEKI CRASHES TO THE GROUND ON HIS KNEES, LOOKING ON AS HIS PREY ESCAPES.

“MY DEEEPEST APOLOGIEEEEEeeeees …” Bunzo shouts, his voice fading in the distance. Muteki tosses away the stop sign, wipes off his face, and calms himself. Slowly, an assured smile appears on his lips.

“So be it, Arakaki Bunzo …”

-----

Crashing his bike into a street light, BUNZO STUMBLES off his MOTORBIKE and LIMPS HIS WAY through the CROWD OF TOURISTS on their WAY to TOKYO TOWER. He pushes past dozens of people, trying desperately to reach the elevator to his destination. Bumping into a large man, he falls to his knees. As he’s on the ground, a SEVERED HEAD ROLLS PAST HIM.

“KYAAAAAAH!” a woman SCREAMS. TURNING AROUND, he SEES a BLOOD-SOAKED MUTEKI tearing THROUGH THE CROWD with his BARE HANDS, his NEGATIVE KI DECOMPOSING their FLESH with a SIMPLE TOUCH. His knees WEAK, BUNZO STRUGGLES to STAND and CONTINUES rushing TOWARDS the ELEVATOR. Within only a few feet from the ELEVATORS, he SEES TWO SECURITY GUARDS RUSHING TOWARDS HIM, only to PASS BY and HEAD TOWARDS MUTEKI.

BING! BUNZO SLAMS his FIST on the BUTTON to CALL the ELEVATOR as he watches the SECURITY GUARDS open FIRE on MUTEKI. DING! The doors open and he watches as the SECURITY FALL IN HEAPS, the IVORY-SKINNED MUTEKI PACING SLOWLY TOWARDS BUNZO. Scurrying into the elevator, the doors slowly close …

KOOONG! EIGHT FINGERS PRY THEIR WAY INTO THE ELEVATOR, STOPPING THE DOORS FROM CLOSING. FWOOOOM! THE DOORS OPEN and MUTEKI STANDS THERE, only to see that BUNZO IS MISSING.

Looking up, he sees Bunzo has climbed through the top and is now scurrying up the elevator cable. As Muteki climbs up through the elevator, BUNZO LEAPS onto another RISING ELEVATOR and LATCHES ON for it to carry him to the top.

“Bunzo …”

-----

“COME ON! COME ON!” BUNZO SAYS, trying to GET A SIGNAL with his PHONE as the BOOTH nears the top. Sliding into the elevator, the doors open and he RACES onto the OBSERVATION DECK of TOKYO TOWER. The sky is LIT UP with STARS NOW as the SUN DIPS BEYOND THE MOUNTAINS.

“Y-Yes!” BUNZO SAYS as he GETS A SIGNAL. He dials the number and brings the phone to his ear. It rings … and rings … and rings …

“Hello?” a voice on the other end answers.

KRAK! THE SOUND of a GUNSHOT RINGS OUT through the AIR and NAILS BUNZO in the ARM. The phone is TOSSED off the SIDE of TOKYO TOWER as Muteki stands in his elevator, carrying one of the security guard’s guns while wearing several coats of blood on his skin.

“D-Damnit …” Bunzo slides down on the floor of the observation deck, tears in his eyes. “I almost did it, Kenjiro … I almost did it …”

STEP. STEP. STEP. Muteki plods towards Bunzo, tossing away the revolver as Bunzo lies on the metal grating, sobbing and bleeding.

“Is this how you want to die, Arakaki Bunzo?” Muteki mutters, his eyes glowing in the darkness. “Like a pathetic wretch?”

As Muteki’s shadow covers BUNZO, HE HEARS A FAMILIAR NOISE. A SONG.

“That’s … that’s my …” Bunzo mutters. TURNING HIS HEAD, HE SEES A FAINT GLOW HOVERING ABOVE THE OBSERVATION DESK. IT’S HIS CELL PHONE, CLUTCHED IN THE HANDS OF A SHADOWY FIGURE.

“Did you drop this?” mutters the figure.

“You …” Muteki utters. “It can’t be …”

FROM OUT OF THE SHADOWS APPEARS THE CHIYODA HIGH BANCHO AND MEMBER OF THE GANG OF FOUR, IGA HIBASHIRA!

“I’ve always wanted to fight you,” Hibashira says, cracking his knuckles. “… Boss.”

NEXT ISSUE: Hibashira vs. Muteki! A clash amongst the Gang of Four!

VOLUME 6: END

Last edited by Vinny on Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:12 pm)

Vinny, you're insane.
Vinny
(Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:13 pm)

I'm finishing this, goddamnit.
Vinny
(Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:16 pm)

Gay, the song doesn't work.

HOLD ON.

Edit: Now it does!
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:42 am)

YEAH!
Roy
(Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:42 pm)

I want to buy a cell phone just so I can have gay anime ring tones.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: