FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*_*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp.
           Author           Message
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:45 pm)

Post     *_*

Jr: Our first match on the undercard of Rape Farm 2007 is between the OH MY GOD WHAT'S GOING ON!?!

Nappa: *comes flying in from the rafters and lands in the middle of the ring bouncing his pectoral muscles and looking like a fierce beast of the scat squad that he is* Fools, I'm down and all around, I'll crush you! I don't need any introduction from you fat man, my thick, burly torso of impassably manly mountain chestoral muscles are enough to let everyone know that The Champ is in The Swamp, and that the Scat Squad is the New Order

WW: Well, typically, it looks like Nappa is speaking as if he has just received an injection from God. His constant torment of you is pretty harsh though JR,I'm not sure what you've done to deserve it, but by gooly I can't deny it's pretty gol darn humorous

JR: It looks like Nappa has made his entrance for me, but I thi -- OH LORD IN HEAVEN WHAT'S GOING ON NOW!!!

Bear Grylls: Comes crawling out of a pool of quicksand with his neck muscles filled with sharks and napalm and napalm spitting sharks* *shakes loose a million deadly spikes from a poisonous plant and all of his filth and grime, draging a bag with some sort of snaky object squirming inside* Nappa, your rain of terror with the scat squad comes to an end now! *dumps out the bag which is filled with the terror of a massive 2nd Ranked Phallus* Me and Mutton are going to ride you like a bear that we've lulled to sleep with a special song on a flute made out of a chunk of zebra innard and the intensity of one thouseand intense men to escape a raging blizzard filled with sorrow of the human experience *rips shirt off with his teeth*

JR: Oh, this looks like it's gonna be one hell of a slobber-knocker, Nappa vs Bear Grylls, look at Nappa, as intense as ever, but this is the first time I've ever seen anyone else match that intense staredown of his!

Bear and Nappa: *Stare at each other hard for about 40 full seconds, hooting liquored up crowd borderline rioting, the stage is set for a match of unequaled ferocity and sheer manliness, and is about to erupt*

Bear: Vanishes, then appears in front of Nappa and clotheslines him to the mat, then vanishes again, then appears on the top rope and flies towards Nappa at an impossible speed

Nappa: *Grins, and hits half-circle back and A* Too easy! *grabs Bear right before impact and flings him against the adjacent turnbuckle, stands up, and grins again* Huh, how did you get in front of me so fast, no one's that fast!

Bear: Well, it must be my diet I eat really healthy foods, such as elephant shit and rottin carcasses

Nappa: Your diet huh? Well you'll be eating my fist next! *lines fly in the background as Nappa lunges at Bear

Jr: This could it already, once Nappa gets you in the corner all you can expect is to roll around on the floor with your mates and get chest-chooped the rest of the match, that's it, it's all over!

Bear: *melts into the ground through the FuckSawmp of the Wicked Lies*

Nappa: *lands his blow against a turnbuckle* AUH AUH AUH *slowly turns around as the colors invert*

Bear: *dropkicks Nappa in the chest and starts to chest chop him*

Nappa and Bear: *stands upright and takes all the chops, and stares at Bear until he stops and looks up* You should have done your homework, you should know that your flaky slaps will do no good against the Scat Squad's Pec Bouncing Champion, heh, what a waste of time *Rocks Bear with a headbutt, then rushes up against him and uses his monkey tail to execute a running neckbreaker*

JR: Oh, I can't even look, I think he might've killed him!

WW: I'm not so sure, remember this is the man that has enslaved earth in the rape chamber, I think he might have a little more in the proverbial tank!

Mutton: *out of nowhere flings itself into the ring and executes a two consecutiveneck breakers*

JR: Mutton's in the ring! Mutton's in the ring!

WW: Remember folks, Mutton is Bear Grylls' awe-inspiring penis, it is legal for him to enter any match, whoo wee JR, look at the size of that member, it is impressive, that's for certain

Bear: *staggers to his feet* Mutton, now, just like when we had to fight that untamed stallion, reaatach yourself my swaggering cock, it's time to finish this!

JR: He's going for it, he's going for it, I wasn't expecting a match of this power to last long, but Ihe's really going for it!

Bear and Nappa: *Bear watches Nappa as he gets to his feet, obviously confused by the cock wrangling blasting he just received from mutton* *Mutton's reattached pubic hair turns gold, as the crowd prepares to rip down the arena out of drunken fervor and intense redneck passion*

Nappa: *shakes his head* Bear ... I'm not going to body slam you between the turnbuckles, I'm going to bodyslam you between the bawls! *rushes at Bear*

Bear: Heh, let off some steam, Nappa *mutton shrieks forward and wraps himself around Nappa much as Bear wrapped himself around a Bengal Tiger to prevent him from eating him while he slept on a pile of sharp stones in between two blazing infernos*

Nappa: You dirty ratttt!!! *is thrown into the air*

Bear: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! *closes eyes and maeks handsine* Summoning Art, TO! *Terrell Owens rips through the fabric of space and time above the ring wearing a spandex body suit and cleats nothing else, catches Nappa like a football, and then spikes him to the mat at a horrific velocity, pulls out a sharpie, and scribbles his name on his prone chest*

Nappa: No, this cannot be, ahhhhhhhhh ...is sucked into a pitch black vortex*

JR: I can't believe it, Bear Grylls did it! What a slobber-knocker, one for the ages!

Last edited by GimpMask on Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:58 pm)

Post     Re: *_*

I can't believe that match actually had a winner!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:04 pm)

It's also good that Bear Grylls is recorded by history as having enslaved the planet Earth in the rape chamber.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:07 pm)

That was fun!

But it ate up a lot of chakra -.-
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:54 pm)

Mautty
I bet my wife supports a bigger deadbeat jackass liar than yours.
(Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:14 pm)

Gimpmask should be a new booker. That match was kick ass.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:03 pm)

Too much work, and then people start expecting you to be good
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:35 pm)

You could do a guest match every now and then.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:37 pm)

Oh, that would be ok, if the powers that be find it to be an acceptable thing to do at the time and don't mind reading something I would write
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: