FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ILLUSIONIST GAIDEN 2: THE BIRTH OF MAGIC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction
           Author           Message
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:42 pm)

Post     ILLUSIONIST GAIDEN 2: THE BIRTH OF MAGIC

Magic as we know it is simply illusion. Trickery. Making people believe in something that is not true: a quarter falls from an ear, a man is cut in half, a bird disappears into thin air. None of these things actually happen, but a skilled magician is one who can make these things appear to happen.

In the history of human existence, many such men and women have amazed and wowed large and small audiences. However, never once had one of them actually performed a true magic trick. They had not created something from nothing, nor survived deadly feats through anything less than tricks and careful planning. Many have been aided with demonic abilities and technological assistance, but never through pure magic.

Except for one.

For one day, 4000 years ago, a 9-year-old boy attempted to pick the pocket of a stranger in the streets of ancient Memphis during the 3rd Dynasty. That was the day that Imhotep met the Nubian.
Action Hank
(Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:48 am)

Post     Re: ILLUSIONIST GAIDEN 2: THE BIRTH OF MAGIC

Dressed in elegant black and blue robes, his head hooded, standing at 6'3", the Nubian stood out on the streets of Memphis. The poor boy was desperate, and he thought that his quick hands would make easy pickings of the Nubian's fat pockets that seemed to clink and cry with the sounds of gold.

But instead of a handful of treasure, he felt a cold and terrible grip on his wrist. The boy was caught---only the tips of his fingers had gotten into the pocket. The Nubian was fast and strong. Immensely strong. He dragged and lifted the boy up into the air, and his glowing red eyes penetrated deep into the boy's soul. Never had the boy been so afraid. Never had he experienced such fear. He was certain that his fate would be far worse than death. That was what those red glowing eyes said.

"I will not kill you," the Nubian spoke, his voice deep and tremendous. "Follow me."

The Nubian returned the relieved and surprised boy to the ground. The boy, dumbstruck, meekly followed the Nubian through the windy and narrow alleyways, until they reached a windowless building in an empty corner of the city. The Nubian entered first, the boy second. The door closed behind them. There was no light at all in the room. The boy stood frozen in terror, for he heard, in that darkness, deep breathing and quiet moans. It seemed to be coming from everywhere.

"Sir..." the boy's words were swallowed by the darkness. "Sir?"

Two glowing red eyes burst through the black and the boy fell backwards onto the ground.

"Survive and escape, and I shall give you mortals a reprieve."

The boy felt his testicles begin to reascend into his abdomen and he squeaked in pain.

The eyes vanished back into the darkness, and for the boy, it was like a massive weight being lifted from his soul. He managed to stand back up with wobbly legs. And there, in the darkness of the hidden hut in ancient Memphis, Imhotep was given his first test.
Action Hank
(Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:37 pm)

Post     Re: ILLUSIONIST GAIDEN 2: THE BIRTH OF MAGIC

In the darkness, the boy suffered. He felt like a thousand needles were poking into his eyes. Like a thousand hot pokers were penetrating his stomach. Like a thousand hornets were stinging his intestines. A thousand shrieks in his ears. A thousand hands covering his mouth and nose. He drowned a thousand times. He was torn apart, chewed up, spit out, stomped on, burned alive---a thousand times there in the darkness. Invisible hands held him down. Hot oil poured down his throat. Hot tar burned away his skin. He was skinned. He was peeled. All to a deep, evil laughter that mocked him over and over again.

And then---a door opened. He stumbled towards it. Hands grabbed at his legs to slow him down. The hands became heavy weights. He was overcome with emotion. Fear. Sorrow. Sadness. Anger. Happiness. Shock. Surprise. Despair. The door seemed to move further and further away, the closer he seemed to be walking towards it. All to a deep, evil laughter that mocked him over and over again.

Visions passed in front of his eyes. He saw his parents dying. He saw the terrible things he had done out of desperation. The time he may have killed a man for some fruit. The time he stole from a old blind man. Then his dead parents mocked him. They spit at him. They told him that they wished he had died instead of them. All to the deep, evil laughter that mocked him over and over again.

He tried to close his eyes, and he couldn't. He tried to make it all go away, wake up from some terrible dream, but he couldn't. And once he realized that this was all happening, at the young age of 9, the boy discovered something within himself. When there was nothing left in him, no hope, not even despair, he saw something that most will never see in their lives.

He saw the face of God. But this was no God as he knew it. It was the face of the NUBIAN. The glowing red eyes.

"You have surprised me, wretch. You still live and your mind is clear. So now you shall see that which no one else can. I will give you a secret to impart into this world."

And the boy became a student.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: