FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FTUW Sidestory - The Divine Fist of the Eastern Kingdom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction
           Author           Message
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:26 am)

Post     FTUW Sidestory - The Divine Fist of the Eastern Kingdom

The Divine Fist of the Eastern Kingdom

Chapter One: Hattori Hanzo

April 17th, 1951.

A young Japanese man reaches one of the peaks of the Kunlun Mountains and gazes into the valley. Secluded in the wilderness is a grand temple, a golden and ivory landmark among the desolate mountains. Grabbing his walking stick, he descends the dangerous terrain and heads towards his destination.

---

"Ah, Mr. Hattori Hanzo! The master has been expecting you!" nods a monk, who takes the Japanese man's belongings as he enters the temple. Immediately upon entering he's surrounded by one hundred monks standing on tall chutes of bamboo. They maintain their balance several dozen feet off the ground while the cold and powerful mountain winds cause the bamboo to sway. As Hattori Hanzo admires their stalwart devotion to their training, a monk leads him to the temple's inner sanctum.

The sweet smell of peach blossoms fills the temple as the monk leads Hattori Hanzo to a table. As Hanzo sits there and drinks his tea, he can hear the furious clanking of metal in the adjacent room. Minutes later, a Chinese man about the same age as Hanzo enters the room wearing a crimson cheongsam. In his hands are two plates of Peking Roast Duck.

"So, you have this temple and a legion of followers yet you still prepare your own meals, Zhou Shi-Shin?" Hattori Hanzo smiles as the duck is placed in front of him.

"It is one of the few indulgences I still allow myself, old friend," Zhou Shi-Shin replies, his weathered cheeks rising up with his smile, his powerful black mustache curling with his lips. "Not to insult my students abilities, but I've acquired refined tastes that only I can satisfy."

"So not only are you gifted in kung fu, but in cooking as well," Hanzo says, bringing a tender strip of duck to his mouth. The intense flavor almost numbs his tongue, the taste buds succumbing to the intense pleasure. Hanzo finds himself a little weak, and he attempts to stymie the tears welling up in his eyes.

"I-Incredible ..." Hanzo murmurs. "This is almost like ... a work of art. But even so, it's as expected from the Chinese Kombo King."

Zhou Shi-Shin and Hattori Hanzo finish their meals and spend the rest of the afternoon painting calligraphy, writing poetry, and meditate on existence. After many hours pass, Zhou Shi-Shin breaks the silence.

"You certainly did not come all the way from Japan just to catch up," Zhou Shi-Shin mutters.

"You can see right through me, old friend," Hanzo chuckles. The room grows silent once again, except for the sound of a persistent, dull roar. It's faint, almost unnoticeable, but it continues as the two martial arts master sit across from each other, their eyes locked. The lacquer on their chopsticks begins to melt, the floor becomes charged with static electricity, and the air becomes thick and heavy. An atmosphere of extreme pressure fills the room, pouring out and causing the monks to take notice.

"Is this the extent of Japanese karate?" Zhou Shi-Shin smiles, still having not budged an inch from his seat. Hanzo smirks in response.

BOOOOOOM! The TEMPLE DOORS EXPLODE OPEN and a BLURRED FIGURE rushes towards the two men at LIGHTNING FAST SPEEDS. Hanzo immediately rises from his seat and CATCHES a DEADLY KICK in the PALM OF HIS HAND. Suddenly, his arm goes numb, the force of the BLOW he parried nearly taking his arm off. He looks to see a muscular monk with a face wrapped in bloodstained bandages in mid-flying kick. The monk flips backwards and lands on the stone floor.

"ZHOU SHI-SHIN!!" the MONK CURSES. His skin turns a BRIGHT RED as a TERRIBLE AURA is EXUDED from his body. The surroundings of the monk are distorted from the intense heat coming off his body.

"Persistent, are we?" Zhou Shi-Shin replies.

"Who is this man?!" Hanzo shouts.

"A student, you could say," the Chinese Kombo King says. This seems to infuriate the monk further, who then CHARGES. Hanzo steps in the way of the intruder but Zhou Shi-Shin places a hand on his shoulder. Moving him aside, he INTERCEPTS the monk with a soft palm to his abdomen.

"GUUUOH!" the MONK VOMITS, dropping to his knees. Hanzo watches in awe as Zhou Shi-Shin stands over the monk, his eyes obscured with shadows.

"As a man, don't you have any pride?"

"F-FUCK YOU ... I'LL ... KILL YOU!!" he utters, bloody foam oozing from his mouth. Zhou Shi-Shin shakes his head and then raises a hand. Instantly, A THOUSAND PIN PRICKS APPEAR ALL OVER THE MONK'S BODY AND SQUIRT BLOOD. THE MONK SCREAMS IN AGONY AS HIS EVERY INCH OF HIS SKIN IS COATED IN BLOOD. Hattori Hanzo is completely stunned by Zhou Shi-Shin's awesome power, a power that rendered this man completely helpless with a single touch.

"ZHOU ... SHI ... SHIN ... !" the monk manages to utter. With a raised foot, ZHOU SHI-SHIN STOMPS THE MAN'S HEAD FIRMLY INTO THE STONE FLOOR.

More monks rush into the room to come to Zhou's aid, although he doesn't need it. They surround the fallen monk and immediately begin tending to his very severe wounds. Once they're able to move him, they apologize for the disturbance and take him from the Chinese Kombo King's chambers. Hattori Hanzo washes as a monk diligently cleans the blood from the floor as Zhou Shi-Shin returns to his seat and begins sipping his tea.

"Why did he attack you, Zhou Shi-Shin?" Hanzo says.

"He wants to defeat me, I imagine," Zhou says. "This is his 107th defeat at my hands."

"This happened ... 106 times before? Why would you stand for such insolence and betrayal? How could you let someone like that live, let alone here in your temple and as one of your students!"

Zhou sips his tea and ponders the question.

"You must have seen it, too," Zhou Shi-Shin replies. "That frightful potential."

---

In one of the temple's many rooms, monks rush in out with fresh bandages and water. As one of the monks removes the bandages from his face, the traitorous monk's eyes snap open and his hand immediately snatches the monk's wrist.

"I'LL FUCKING MURDER HIM!" HE SCREAMS. Despite the numerous cuts and bruises, that hate-filled expression can only belong to one man. James Brock McHarris.

Last edited by Vinny on Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:31 am)

Post     Re: FTUW Sidestory - The Divine Fist of the Eastern Kingdom

McHarris is Dorian.
Vinny
(Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:55 pm)

Chapter Two: Zhou Shi-Shin

"It was two seasons ago when we found that man on our doorstep, his own blood frozen on his blue tinted skin," Zhou Shi-Shin says to Hattori Hanzo as he sips his tea. "It was a miracle that he survived through the night ... or perhaps a curse."

---

Many months ago in Zhou Shi-Shin's temple, it is night time and the Chinese Kombo King is strolling leisurely through his temple. He smiles as he listens to the rhythmic chirping of the cicadas that somehow survive in the harsh mountain climate until a scream pierces his peaceful solitude.

Zhou Shi-Shin watches as one of his students is suddenly tossed through a wall, his neck making a sickening snap as he hits the ground. Rounding the corner he sees James Brock McHarris standing completely nude surrounded by the ravaged corpses of a few of Shi-Shin's monks. McHarris expression is one of bewilderment, his body coated with fresh blood and no less than a dozen acupuncture needles jutting from his flesh.

To be able to dispatch my students so easily right after he narrowly avoided death ... I was in awe.

McHarris vomits bloody bile as his eyes roll into the back of his skull. Letting out an animalistic groan, he flexes and FIRES the ACUPUNCTURE NEEDLES from his body. Zhou Shi-Shin waves his hand in the air and deflects every last one but he doesn't have time to breathe before McHarris lunges for his throat.

I hadn't felt such an intense spiritual pressure since my last encounters with my brethren, Zeed and Caligula. But despite his sheer power and blood lust, he was merely a man, and men who do not evolve themselves above their instincts do not stand chance against Zhou Lu Mang Kung Fu.

With a single knuckle, the Chinese Kombo King strikes the center of McHarris' upper lip, hitting a vital pressure point. McHarris' body instantly goes limp, and he collapses onto the floor in a heap.

---

"Perhaps I should have killed him there, but I saw that frightening potential in him," Zhou Shi-Shin mutters. "If cultivated properly, he could be the world's strongest warrior, even surpassing myself."

"But that's just potential! Just because he has the capacity doesn't mean he has the skills to learn Kung Fu!" Hattori Hanzo replies. "How much have you taught him?"

"Not a single thing," Zhou laughs. "Not even how to punch."

Hattori Hanzo looks down in disbelief. If McHarris was never taught, then how did he execute such a flawless kick. The very kick that nearly destroyed his arm.

"In fact, his fighting style lacks any sort of form whatsoever. It's all entirely instinct, and it seems almost as if he's refusing to accept my fist. If he's learned anything from me, he learned it not from instruction ... but through the exchange of blows."

"B-But why? Why does this man want to kill you?" Hattori Hanzo asks.

Zhou Shi-Shin finishes off his tea and exhales with a smile.

"This tea is fantastic," Zhou Shi-Shin says, placing the cup on the table. He turns to the window and watches the sun dip below the mountains. He closes his eyes and listens to the song of the birds outside his window.

"He wants to kill me ... because that man can experience no other joy."

"N-No other joy?" Hanzo repeats.

"It became apparent as I watched him eating the scraps left over from dinner. A sticky rice bun, roasted chicken, and mushrooms found in the wilderness surrounding these mountains. If I do say so myself, it was one of my greatest triumphs as a chef. But as I watched him eat, I realized ... he experienced absolutely no joy.

"That man quickly shoveled that meal down his throat in order to absorb the nutrition. You see, there is nothing in this world that brings him happiness other than combat. He only feeds to gain strength and beds women to remove the yearning in his loins. He is unfazed by the natural beauty of this world. The God-given gift of music is simply an annoyance to him. This is a man that cannot be moved by the poetry of Du Fu or the paintings of Gu Kaizhi. His life is without meaning without combat. He exists only to kill those stronger than him.

"He is a wretched creature that sustains only on destruction. In fact, it's hardly fitting to call him a man at all ..."

Hattori Hanzo stares at the ground, stunned by the story Zhou Shi-Shin has told him.

"Then why? Why spare the life of such a hateful monster? Why do you wish for him to get stronger?" Hanzo asks.

"Because a part of me is like him, just like every fighter," Zhou Shi-Shin mutters. "There is joy in combat, old friend, and now that I'm at the summit of this world, few can grant me that joy."

Zhou Shi-Shin rises up from his seat and heads towards the door.

"I'll have one of my students take you to your quarters."

---

Hours pass and night falls over the Zhou Lu Mang Kung Fu temple. As Zhou Shi-Shin sleeps in his bed, James Brock McHarris drags his broken and bloodied body towards his room.

"I know it now, Zhou Shi-Shin ..." McHarris grins as lurches forward. "The secret ... to destroy your Kung Fu!"

Last edited by Vinny on Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:01 pm)

awesome
Vinny
(Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:36 pm)

Chapter Three: James Brock McHarris

The guards with heads twisted around 180 degrees lie slumped against the shattered doors to Zhou Shi-Shin's personal chambers. James Brock McHarris stands there, wrapped only in bandages, staring with intense rage at the Chinese Kombo King's empty bed.

"THIS ... FUCKING ... GUY!" McHarris slurs, his bulging eyes the only thing visible behind his bloodstained mask.

---

Zhou Shi-Shin stands at the edge of his pond, the moonlight reflecting off its clear waters illuminating the nearby area. Removing his shoes, he places a bare foot on the pond's waters and begins to walk along the surface, causing only the slightest ripples with each steps. Once he reaches the center, he withdraws a lacquered chopstick from inside his cheongsam. With a whip-lick flick of his wrist, the chopstick is plunged into the water and within seconds a large carp with the wooden stick embedded in its body floats to the surface.

"This will make a fine lunch tomorrow," Zhou Shi-Shin smiles.

With a THUNDEROUS CRACK, a FIFTEEN FOOT TALL STATUE of the BODHISVATTA is FLUNG at ZHOU SHI-SHIN. Effortlessly, he leaps along the water and leisurely walks across the statue in mid-flight before dropping gracefully back onto the pong. On the EDGE of the POND stands James Brock McHarris, his bandages turning redder and redder and he pants like a wild animal.

"You're re-opening your wounds," Zhou says. McHarris SCREAMS and LEAPS FORWARDS, diving into the water legs first as he DESPERATELY tries to KILL ZHOU. Zhou merely skips backwards, missing McHarris' wild thrashings as he tries to fight and stay afloat simultaenously. "How do you expect to defeat me with such a foolish strategy?"

BOOOM! McHarris EXPLODES out of the water and ASCENDS INTO THE SKY, creating a silhouette in front of the full moon. Flipping repeatedly in air, he BEGINS DESCEND FIST FIRST towards the Chinese Kombo King.

FWICK! With one raised finger, Zhou Shi-Shin flicks McHarris middle knuckle on his fist, causing it TO RIP FROM HIS HAND and FLY INTO HIS LEFT EYE. McHarris partially blinded CRASHES on the edge of the pond and rolls helplessly against the ground.

"Why do you chase death?" Zhou Shi-Shin says as he walks across the water towards the pond's edge. "You must know that you have absolutely no chance in defeating me. Every time come to claim my life, there was not a SINGLE FACET of the situation not under my control."

McHarris stumbles up and slumps against the Peach Blossom tree at the edge of the waters.

"Not a single punch or kick you've thrown could EVER hope to graze my cheek. In our battles, I hung over you like death himself, pondering when and how I should take your life. No ... even beyond that of death, I was a GOD. Not only did I continue to grant you life, I granted you this pain you're experiencing now that is soaked into your entire being. These weren't battles ... this was torture. Your 'freedom' was merely an illusion."

McHarris' head snaps up, a single eye glowing in the darkness, his hot breaths hanging in the cold mountain air.

"Aha! Of course, one such as you who prides himself on resisting fate would take umbrage to what I've said," Zhou Shi-Shin smirks as he steps onto land, "But make no mistake ... everything that is you belongs to me."

McHarris senses the Chinese Kombo King's movement on an instinctual level, but his wild punch doesn't come close to hitting its target. Instantly, McHarris' right arm is SNAPPED AND TWISTED, blood spraying from the numerous tears in his arm. Letting out a BEAST-LIKE SCREAM, the monks begin rushing out into the garden.

"M-Master!" one screams. Hattori Hanzo walks out into the garden to see Zhou Shi-Shin standing over a bloody and mangled James Brock McHarris.

"W-What's going on?" Hanzo mutters to himself.

"Y-YOU COCKSUCKING CHINK FA-GUOOOAAARGH!!" MCHARRIS SHOUTS as HIS KNEES ARE SHATTERED, his LEGS BENDING BACKWARDS WITH A SICKENING CRUNCH. Zhou Shi-Shin stands over him, looking down at him with utter PITY as his mustache and beard flow gently in the wind.

As McHarris thrashes on the ground, chewing through his lips and bloody foam slipping through the cracks in his clenched teeth, Zhou Shi-Shin watches. Even still, McHarris uses his good arm to try and jam a sharp rock into the Zhou Shi-Shin's foot, but ZHOU merely DEFLECTS IT WITH HIS BIG TOE and sends the ROCKET SLAMMING into MCHARRIS' NECK, jamming into the flesh. With a quick stomp, Zhou shatters McHarris' remaining hand.

"Hahh ... hahh ... hahh ..." McHarris looks up at with complete and utter contempt at Zhou Shi-Shin. He tries to push himself up on his broken arm but only blood issues forth.

"Why? Why do you persist? I've never seen someone with such strength and such idiocy to match," Zhou Shi-Shin utters. "The basis of all martial arts is to never engage in a fight you cannot win. However, often men's hearts get the best of their minds, and there are many who foolishly throw their lives away to protect their pride. But you ..."

Zhou Shi-Shin kicks McHarris' head STRAIGHT into the the Peach Blossom tree, and then wipes the blood on his foot onto the grass.

"You have been humiliated by me over one hundred times! YOU NO LONGER HAVE PRIDE, FOREIGNER. I'VE STRIPPED IT FROM YOU. WHY DO YOU KEEP PERSISTING?!"

McHarris' head bobs from side to side in a haze, blood pattering onto the grass from his head wound. His eye then begins to focus, and his head stops, as if what Zhou's message had finally reached his brain many seconds after he spoke it. McHarris looks up and a SMILE CURLS ON HIS LIPS. Then, beyond that, McHarris BEGINS TO CACKLE, SPITTING UP BLOOD WITH EACH WHEEZING CHORTLE. Zhou Shi-Shin's face TWISTS INTO DISGUST.

"ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?!" MCHARRIS SAYS, "IF I CAN'T KILL YOU, THEN HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO BE ABLE TO KILL GOD?!"

Hattori Hanzo watches on in horror. "Has he gone completely mad?" he thinks. Zhou Shi-Shin's eyes disappear in thick shadows, hiding his expression.

"What is your name?" Shi-Shin calmly asks. McHarris looks up faintly and smirks.

"KING!" MCHARRIS REPLIES, SMILING WIDE.

"Farewell, King ..." Zhou Shi-Shin mutters. IN AN INSTANT, ZHOU SHI-SHIN EXECUTES THE PALM TECHNIQUE HE USED ON MCHARRIS EARLIER. MCHARRIS' EYES LIGHT UP IN AGONY AS THE PRESSURE POINTS IN HIS ABDOMEN ARE STRUCK. FISSURES OPEN UP IN THE PEACH BLOSSOM TREE AND THE ENTIRE BACK OF IT EXPLODES AS MCHARRIS SCREAMS. All of the monks watch on, captivated at the horrific sight.

And then McHarris' body slumps down lifelessly as Zhou-Shi Shin sighs deeply before turning away from his opponent.

"Such a pitiable fool ..." Zhou Shi-Shin says.

KRRRNK! ZHOU STOPS IN HIS TRACKS WHEN HE HEARS THE SICKENING NOISE. KRLKK! HIS HEAD SNAPS AROUND TO SEE MCHARRIS SOMEHOW FUCKING STANDING ON TWO BROKEN LEGS. AS BLOOD POURS FROM HIS NUMEROUS WOUNDS, HE SWAYS FROM SIDE TO SIDE, HIS BROKEN KNEES EJACULATING BLOOD.

"Ha ha ha ha ..." McHarris says, his head hanging down as he stumbles around like a drunk, his body limp as if he were hanging by a single string. "Ha ha ha ha ..."

"I-Impossible!" Hattori Hanzo thinks to himself. "That is one of the 36 Killing Blows of Zhou Lu Mang Kung Fu! HE COULDN'T HAVE SURVIVED!"

"HA HA HA HA HA!" McHarris LAUGHS as he TEETERS FORWARD, Zhou Shi-Shin frozen at the sight of the WALKING DEAD. "IT WORKED ... ZHOU SHI-SHIN, I'VE DESTROYED YOUR KUNG FU!!"

"Destroyed ... his Kung Fu?" Hattori Hanzo thinks.

McHarris straightens up, opens his injured eye, and pulls out the knuckle. Tossing it aside, he stares at Hattori Hanzo with both eyes as he moves forward with his broken body.

"It was ... so simple ..." McHarris says. "I figured if you could kill me ... just by hitting my pressure points ... there could be only one solution."

Zhou Shi-Shin stares at him through the thick shadows obscuring his eyes.

"TO JUST NOT LET IT FUCKING HAPPEN!" MCHARRIS GRINS. "TO JUST IGNORE IT! TO TELL MY FUCKING BODY TO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FAGGOT KUNG FU!"

"Breaking bones, tearing muscles ... THESE ARE ALL LIMITS. If an opponent BREAKS MY ARM, I'll just FUCKING IGNORE IT," McHarris says as he LIFTS HIS SHATTERED AND TWISTED ARM, his bones emanating STOMACH-CHURNING CRACKS as HE FLEXES HIS BICEP.

"If they BREAK MY LEG, I JUST USE IT ANYWAY!" he says, STEPPING FORWARD as his LEGS SPRAY BLOOD.

"And as I FELT my HEART begin to IMPLODE ON ITSELF after you executed your technique ..." McHarris smiles. "Do you know what I did?"

The monks and Hattori watch on.

"'I REFUSE!'" McHarris says with a WILD GRIN. "I refused to let it happen! You say that all these fights were pointless, that I never learned a damn thing? WRONG! What I've learned today is how to CONTROL my BODY to the FULLEST EXTENT. There's not one FUCKING CELL in my BODY I can't FEEL! And WITH THIS DISCOVERY, your KUNG FU IS COMPLETELY USELESS!"

FWOOOSH! MCHARRIS BLASTS FORWARD, BLOOD SPRAYING FROM HIS BODY AS HE HOWLS LIKE A SUBHUMAN MONSTER. WITH HIS FIST OUTSTRETCHED, ZHOU SHI-SHIN INTERCEPTS THE ATTACK AND SNAPS HIS ARM AT THE ELBOW. AS MCHARRIS DIPS DOWN IN PAIN, HIS ARM SNAPS BACK INTO PLACE AND HE THROWS THE SAME ATTACK AGAIN. UNABLE TO DODGE IN TIME, ZHOU SHI-SHIN RAISES HIS ARM TO DEFLECT IT ONLY TO BE SENT FLYING ACROSS THE GARDEN.

"MASTER!!" THE MONKS SCREAM AS THEY RUSH FORWARD, BUT ZHOU RAISES AN ARM.

"DO NOT INTERFERE!" HE SHOUTS as HE RISES TO HIS FEET. FWOOOOM! MCHARRIS FLIES OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE AND SLAMS A KICK INTO ZHOU'S ABDOMEN, SENDING HIM CRASHING INTO A TREE.

"GONNA FUCKING REACH INTO YOUR ASSHOLE AND RIP OUT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING HEAAAART!!" MCHARRIS SAYS, HIS EYES PALE WHITE ORBS AS HE RACES ACROSS THE GARDEN. BOOM! BOOM! BOOOOM! THE TWO EXCHANGE BLOWS IN MID-FLURRIES, BUT EACH TIME ZHOU STRIKES A PRESSURE POINT IT SEEMS TO HAVE NO EFFECT!

"This can't be ... did this man really learn how to RESIST attacks on his pressure points?!" Hanzo thinks. "If that's true, Zhou's Kung Fu ... has been sealed away!"

MCHARRIS KICKS THE GROUND, SENDING DIRT INTO ZHOU'S EYES. WHILE BLINDED, MCHARRIS AXE KICKS ZHOU BUT ZHOU MANAGES TO BLOCK IT WITH AN ARM. REGARDLESS, THE POWER ALONE NEARLY DRIVES ZHOU INTO THE DIRT.

"Without Kung Fu ... this has simply turned ... INTO A BRAWL!"

With Zhou's entire fighting style rendered useless, he BALLS UP HIS FIST and SLAMS A VIOLENT STRIKE right in MCHARRIS' CHEST. A PIECE OF HIS STERNUM BREAKS OFF AND FLIES INTO A LUNG, PIERCING IT.

"That was ... THE HATTORI IRON FIST?! Of course! Now that the soft inner blows of Zhou Lu Mang Kung Fu have been sealed off, he can only DESTROY HIS BODY with HARD, CRUSHING BLOWS!"

McHarris SLAMS a palm into his chest, dislodging the bone from the LUNG.

"Heh heh ... it looks like you really got me there," McHarris utters as he concentrates. Controlling his blood cells, he BEGINS TO RAPIDLY CLOT AND REPAIR THE TEAR IN HIS LUNG. But even so, with his body working at maximum efficiency, he still can't patch it up immediately!

"It looks like I got around two minutes to finish this," McHarris grins, SUCKING IN ONE MORE BREATH. WITH THAT, HE FLASHES FORWARD AND CONTINUES HIS WILD ASSAULT. UPPERCUT! HOOK! KNEE! ELBOW! EVERY MANEUVER IMAGINABLE, HE EXECUTES, SLAMMING INTO ZHOU SHI-SHIN'S BODY.

HOWEVER, NONE ARE EFFECTIVE!

CRRUNCH!! A WHIP-LIKE KICK BREAKS ANOTHER OF MCHARRIS' RIBS, CAUSING HIS SHATTERED KNEES TO BUCKLE. MCHARRIS LOOKS UP AT ZHOU SHI-SHIN WHO HAS NARY A SCRATCH ON HIM! All this improvement, THIS SEALING AWAY OF HIS KUNG FU, all it has done has forced the INDOMITABLE CHINESE KOMBO KING TO GUARD AGAINST MCHARRIS' ATTACKS!

"Y-You FUUUUCKING SLAAAANT!" MCHARRIS SHOUTS.

"AS I SAID BEFORE ... I AM A GOD WHO OWNS EVERY FACET OF YOUR BEING." Zhou Shi-Shin utters stoically. "But what kind of god am I? A benevolent god who has spared your life over one hundred times ... or a merciless, demonic god whose greatest desire is to make you suffer until you finally admit defeat. I want to know, 'King' ..."

"To me ... you're just another shit-eating faggot in my way ..." McHarris replies.

"SO BE IT!" ZHOU SHI-SHIN RUSHES FORWARD. AT THE SAME TIME MCHARRIS, TOO, EXPLODES FORTH. WITH THE AIR THICK WITH THEIR OVERWHELMING ENERGIES, THE SPECTATORS CAN HARDLY BREATHE.

BOOOOOOOOOOM!! ZHOU SHI-SHIN'S FIST BURIES ITSELF INTO MCHARRIS' FACE AS MCHARRIS' OWN PUNCH MISSES COMPLETELY. ZHOU SHI-SHIN'S EYES ARE BURNING VIVIDLY AT THE PROSPECT OF HAVING JUST KILLED THIS MAN.

"Guh ... guh ..." McHarris says, more and more of his blood leaking from his body. As his frame begins to drop towards the ground, HIS KNEES SUDDENLY FUCKING LOCK AND HIS EYES SNAP OPEN. WITH EVERY OUNCE OF MCHARRIS EXPLODING WITH VIOLENT FUCKING HATE, HE THROWS AN UPPERCUT WITH HIS OTHER ARM. ZHOU SHI-SHIN STARES ON IN UTTER DISBELIEF!

"G-GO TO HELL YOU SHIT-EATING FAGGOT!!"

WOOOOSH! THE PUNCH MISSES! ZHOU SHI-SHIN WAS ABLE TO DIP HIS HEAD BACK! MCHARRIS' FINAL ATTACK HAS MISSED!

Zhou Shi-Shin's eyes lock with McHarris as he trembles, his ENTIRE BODY SHAKING FROM THAT LAST ATTACK. Suddenly, his CHEEK SPLITS OPEN and a SMALL DROP OF BLOOD LEAKS FROM IT.

McHarris looks at him and smiles. "I've won ..." he utters. And as if he was an insignificant insect, he walks past him. The entire crowd parts as the the completely bloodied and battered James Brock McHarris walks proudly out of the temple. Once he's gone, Hattori Hanzo rushes to Zhou Shi-Shin's side.

"Zhou!" Hattori shouts. "Your cheek ... the punch only just scratched you."

Zhou Shi-Shin doesn't respond.

"After all that, after those hundreds of battles, he left after merely cutting your cheek?" Hattori Hanzo says. "How can that be a victory?"

"No," Zhou Shi-Shin replies. "He didn't just scratch my cheek, that punch bored into my very soul. Before then, I was filled with absolute certainty that I could kill him at any moment, that my victory was completely assured. But after that ... he made me doubt myself ... he put fear into my heart."

"F-Fear?"

"It wouldn't have mattered if I snapped his neck or tore out his throat. I could have even ripped the soul from his body but ... after that punch ... he was the victor."

Zhou Shi-Shin walks back to his quarters as the sun begins to rise.

"A merciless, demonic god ... to think, I called myself that when I was in the presence of one."

The End.
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:59 am)

I only read the last few sentences so far but, fuck, they were pretty awesome!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:17 am)

I read the whole thing and it was excellent and VERY ENLIGHTENING.

So how does McHarris not walk with a limp for the rest of his life, again?
Vinny
(Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:21 am)

Well, Baki physics are at play here, but I've mentioned through out the FTUW that McHarris somehow learned to control his body to the fullest extent, basically, and this was the beginning of that. I was talking to Rice about it and he came up with the analogy of McHarris having the Berserker armor but without the armor.
Spamdini
(Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:56 pm)

It's great, but it's hard to think of McHarris as anything but a pure hedonist. He really didn't gain pleasure from anything except for combat?
Vinny
(Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:07 pm)

That's actually a good point that I've been planning to address for awhile. There's a certain pattern I'm developing with each of the FTUW Sidestories (not the Phase 2 ones, just the general ones) that sort of ties in to that.

Not to just GIVE IT ALL AWAY, but it should seem pretty obvious now that the 2 of the 3 sidestories I've done have focused on one of the Divine Fists and their encounter with McHarris and how it SHAPES McHarris and makes him who he is. Plus, each of these guys represent an extreme form of excess (Caligula was kind of portrayed as a general hedonist, but I personally always put a HUGE, HUGE FOCUS on the GLUTTONY aspect).

But for your original question, he doesn't get any real joy. Sure, when McHarris busts a nut, HE GETS A NICE TINGLY FEELING in his dick, but he's only fucking women to constantly relieve the INTENSE FRUSTRATION and HORNINESS he's feeling since his two testicles are probably worth four. McHarris is also a giant eater, since that's MANLY, but he doesn't do it because he likes the food but only because he needs to KEEP HIMSELF STRONG. He can eat whatever he wants, too, since he has a GOD BODY so that's why he eats heaping steaks and shit.
Vinny
(Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:25 pm)

And if you didn't figure out Zeed's EXCESS, the segment I just posted will clear that up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: