FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I stabed today because tomarrow never dies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction
           Author           Message
Mautty
I bet my wife supports a bigger deadbeat jackass liar than yours.
(Sat May 26, 2007 6:50 pm)

Post     I stabed today because tomarrow never dies

Status Report

Subject: Harry Underwood

Harry has been defeated pushed to his limit. His usefulness may have been over stated. Lunar Plexus seems to just be getting stronger. Harry will need to get stronger of he may not be able to do what we need him to do. We have no be sure he is the strongest so I have arranged for him to get upgraded. This is the last upgrade his body wont take the stain of power.

King Hoity Van Toity Has resurrected the FTUW like you expected. Harry has accepted the invitation to be a super star in the league. His shirt sales and Bear hat sales are among the top. The people are behind him. He is going to be the hero we need to gain back what was ours.

End Transmission
Mautty
(Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:23 pm)

Post     Re: I stabed today because tomarrow never dies

Ten miles below the earth our hero lies asleep after just undergoing the final stage of his Transformation from human to super human. The kratos Project has been many names and has had many successes. Started in the 1950’s many scientists in many labs have tried to do what Byodine has done. Make the perfect solider.

America had the perfect solider in James Brock McHarris. He was the total package. When he left the military many realized that they lost one of our biggest weapons. So from then on the government tried to make there own McHarris’s, but no human vessel could with stand his DNA. Its was 1995 when Dr. Jacobs (who at the time worked under the doctor who had failed to clone McHarris using sperm he found in his wife’s mouth) realized that they had been going about it all wrong. So he studied McHarris by sending robot ninjas to fight him and would gather data on his power, speed, battle intelligence, and fighting ability. Also by studying McHarris’s DNA he found away to replicated not him but his abilities.

Harry Underwood his whole career was compared to McHarris for his skill as a killer. So he was the first and only choice for the Project. After months of fucking with his body and mind and DNA, Harry became the physical and mental equal to that of McHarris. But Harry can’t go Muderfuck.

“Harry we are done the last of your treatment is complete” Says Dr.Jacobs

“Good am I now able to do it am I now able to push past my old limits” Asks Harry

“Only one way to find out Harry Intel has reported that Zeed has a huge army coming here to take over out labs.” Says Dr. Jacobs

“Then I will face them alone. With Murderfuck they wont stop me” Says Harry

“What the fuck is Murderfuck? Asks Agent Mike

“Well have you ever seen anime? Like Dragonball?” Asks Dr. Jacobs

“Sure Vegeta is a badass I love that cartoon” Says Agent Mike

“well Murderfuck is like going super sayan all his power will improve to limits that are unknown” Says Dr.Jacobs

“DAMN wait what about when he goes all Bear I mean when he is pushed or needs more power he used to just do that.” Asks Agent Mike

“Well my theory is that he can go Murder fuck in any form Bear or Man. Harry has complete control of his Bear Form now” says Dr. Jacobs

He group goes silent thinking about what kind of sick brutal beast Harry will become.

NEXT TIME MURDERFUCK TIME
Spamdini
(Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:28 pm)

!!!

M-MURDERFUCK?!
Mautty
(Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:27 pm)

In the redwood forest in what was known as California 10,000 men march to take over a Lab so there power can grow. They are led By general Xnasties of Lord Zeed’s evil army. Lord Zeed is watching every thing from his moon base with wife Rita. Rita Zeed.

“Haha with Byodine Labs under my control I can take over angel..er I mean Earth HAHa NO ONE CAN STOP ME” lord Zeed says while looking at earth with a huge ass telescope.

“Yes those labs scientists are so smart they can MAKE MY MONSTER GROW. Or make our army unstoppable.” Says Rita

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Mean while back at Angel..Er I mean Earth

In the army’s base camp some 20 miles from the labs, Xnasties sits down with his commanders and planes out the attack. Xnasties or is a Large dog man wearing gold armor and has black wings. His commanders are normal Arab or what ever dumb ass story line was made up.

“We have to find the labs by sun up or Lord Zeed will have our heads. Akmed what have you found.” Xnasties asks.

“From what we found out from Caligula’s men the lab is in the forest but they always meet them. He did not know the location” Akmed says

Just as Xnasties was going to say some thing a explosion could be herd and men screaming. Then Commanders followed by Xnasties him self go out and investigate the reason for the commotion.

Just as they step out side the war tent they see the carnage! Bears and fire are everyware and His men are getting killed! Some thing has attacked them some thing POWERFUL. Just as Xnasties was about to send his commanders into the fight the reason for the chaos appears before them. Standing with his arms crossed on the shoulders of two huge ninja bears is SUPER AGENT HARRY UNDERWOOD.

“Me and my Ninja Bear Clones want too see what your army is made of SO LETS DO THIS MOTHER FUCKER.” Harry screams.

Harry with hyper speed vanishes from a top the bears! The bears them self Vanish as well. The commanders look around and trying to see ware they went!

With a blink of an eye the bears are in front of some of the Arab looking commanders and START RIPPING THERE FACES OFF. The Arabs or whatever try and fight of the Ninja Bears but they are far too skilled for men with such small cock and balls!

Harry appears behind Xnasties and puts his lips right next to his ears and whispears!

“Behind you”

“I know” Xnasties says and back hands Harry into a redwood!

“Did you thin this was going to be easy IM A SAND NINJA” Xnasties says as he makes some hand signs!

“Summoning Jitsu GREAT ELEPHANT ATTACK” Yells Xnasties

Just then five massive elephants emerge from the ground! They are like 6 stories tall and have super sharp tusks and shit. The first elephant trumpets and charges HARRY.

Harry Starts to glow red his eyes turn white and blood shot at the same time and his body doubles in size! Veins around his body bulge! He looks like balloons of pure coke just busted in his belly! Harry has just gone MURDERFUCK.

“His chakra is insane I have never seen any thing like this” Xnasties says

Harry charges the charging elephant! As the beast is about to trample him Harry jumps up and punches the Elephant IN THE Face. As Harry’s fists meets the huge elephant skull time slows down, you can see the impact the punch. The ripples of force traveling down the body of the elephant, as the force reaches the back end of the Beast, Bone and insides BURTS OUT THE ELEPHANTS ASS. Blood, shit, and entrails rain all over the fucking place and when time speeds back up two more elephants are dead and Harry is performing a Diamond cutter on a 4th elephant and the 5th dies of fright!

“Fucking shit of Mohamed what is this man?” Asks Xnasties

“He is Harry Underwood sir we are all fucked” says some random solider

NEXT TIME MORE BAD ASS SHIT
Mautty
(Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:20 pm)

By the looks of the death and destruction one would assume two great armies meet on this clearing and killed each other. The blood and gore is ankle deep and the smell is that of blood and shit. But two armies did not fight here today. 10,000 men have been torn apart by the Super Agent Harry Underwood. Using advanced forbidden ninja arts Harry has summoned ninja bears and used Shadow clones to wipe out everyone in his path. He also did it in under 60 seconds. Harry who has just killed the 5 great Elephant warriors looks at his next target. The fabled sand Ninja Xnasties.

GREAT NIN JA BATTLE THE BEAR VS THE SAND: FIGHT!

“You may go my bear brothers I can handle the rest” Harry says then in a puff of smoke the ninja bears are gone.

“What are you waiting for you cock suckers GET HIM” Xnasties screams at his last few commanders.

The last 4 commanders rush Harry at once running at full speed. Harry with his arms folded, smiling, does not move he just smiles. The first two attack with a flurry of sword strikes. But with not even unfolding his arms Harry dodges the attacks. But out of Know ware the other two show up and stab Harry in the chest!

“Yes we got him…uh WHAT THE FUCK”

The Men look at Harry and see that the spears did not stab him the spear head bent on Harry’s awesome well sculpted chest.

“My turn” Harry says

Making hand signs very fast Harry mutters the jutsu that will seal there fates!

FIRE STYLE JITSU FLAME BEAR OF DEATH

Out of Harrys mouth a huge bear made out of fire is formed. The fire bear wasting no time chases the 4 Arab cock smokers. Two turn around and thinking maybe its just a illusion but are burned to cinders.

“That is some advanced jitsu. His chakra is fucking nuts” Xnasties says

The Fire Bear see the other two mean run away and blast them with two fire balls from his nostrils. Turning them to ash in a instant. The bear done with the commanders set his sight on Xnasties.

“Then so be it SAND STYLE JITSU SAND GIANT SECRET ART OF GROWTH”

Just then Xnasties grows into a huge sand giant!

“YES MAKE MY MONSTER GROW” Rita Zeed screams watching from a telescope from the moon.

The Sand Giant and The Fire bear have a wicked stare down than seems to last hours.

NEXT TIME THE BIGGER THEY ARE
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:56 pm)

That scrappy Super Agent! What trouble won't he get himself into?
Mautty
(Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:12 am)

Harry Underwood Has transcended past what normal human can do in battle. He always knew his ninja skills would blossom one day. He didn’t know they would explode when he fought the Shadow Bear Clan. Sakura Japan’s Super Agent had been a Ninja of the Wind Lotus clan. She had taught Harry how to use his chakra and the deadly arts. He was a quick learner. Now In a trance like state controlling a Fire Bear like a puppet Harry is using a Forbidden art of the Bear clan that only Kage level Ninja’a can handle. Harry was no Ninja Master before his fight with the Shadow Bear Clan, but now he has not even broke a sweat his Chakra is almost unlimited now. MurderFuck has given him awesome power.

Knocking over redwoods that have stood for over a 1000 years the two titans battle it out. But it has become apparent that The Fire Bear is no match for the Sand Giant.

“THE GREAT FIRE BEAR IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN DO” Sand giant Xnasties says while beating him with a 100 foot redwood.

Xnasties raises the tree over his head to finish off the bear. With a mighty downward swing Xnasties brings down the huge redwood, But as it’s about to connect The Fire Bear EXPLODES!

The blast rips threw the Forest burning an area the size of 10 Texas stadiums in a second. The crater that’s left is huge. Trees just out side the blast zone exploded from the force. 50 foot high splintered stumps are left stand ware huge and mighty Red Woods once stood. Standing in the middle of the crater is Harry unscathed. On the other side of Harry is a huge glass orb. A crack down the orb starts to grow. The orb explodes when the dust clears the sand Giant stand in its place.

“I must say that hurt. Very Clever baiting me like that I almost didn’t use my sand shield in time” Says Xnasties

“I’m just getting warmed up” Says Harry

Harry takes off running at near light speed and rocks the sand giant with a massive right. Again time slows down the impact of the punch causes the Head of the Giant to explode, but just as fast as it was destroyed the head reforms. When time speeds up you see fist sized impacts form all over the giant. A black and blonde blur attacks the giant.

But every time a part of the Giant is Destroyed it reforms it self. Whole limbs come back just as fast as they are ripped off. With his ninja timing the sand giant slams Harry with a wall of sand. Pinning Harry to a redwood the sand forms a coffin and tries to crush Harry. But nothing happens so Xnasties tries again. Harry’s body is too dense. The sand cand hurt him.

“Hahahahahahahahahaha you don’t understand I AM A GOD” Harry scrams and sand covering him gets blasted off.

He runs up the he Sand Giant and punches a hole in his chest. Harry reaches in and pulls the body of Xnastes out of the sand. As Xnasties gets pulled out the sand starts to fall apart. Holding The General by the neck he pulls the man close.

“A fucking GOD” with that Harry squeezes his hand and crushes his neck. Killing Xnasties instantly.

The chakra around Harry glows bright and cracks. Still holding the dead body of Xnasties Harry raises his arms in the air. Lightning begins to strike and thunder rocks the skys, the moon turns blood red.

“I AM A FUCKING GOD”

NEXT TIME MURDERGEDDON
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: