FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Outhouse advice column

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> The Dead Zone
           Author           Message
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Sun May 20, 2007 10:15 pm)

Post     Outhouse advice column

I occasionally see some interesting things when I go in public urinals, I don't remember them all, but some of them catch my attention.

There's one at my work, I think, my boss wrote. He writes everything like it's italicized.

"Here I sit broken hearted, I came to shit but only farted"
Let My Love Open The Door
I do God's work of raping BITCHES!
(Sun May 20, 2007 10:25 pm)

Post     Re: Outhouse advice column

You realize that's the single most famous piece of LATRINALIA in the history of public shitting, right?
Nickass
(Sun May 20, 2007 10:37 pm)

faggy faggy
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Sun May 20, 2007 10:38 pm)

Well, I don't venture to much because I think other people are filthy, and have regular imagination sessions on how much germs I probably contacted by using an unknown public terminal.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> The Dead Zone All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: