FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Time to Chat! The Secret of Strengh Needs to be Found!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction
           Author           Message
Captain PUNisher
(Mon May 07, 2007 7:22 pm)

Post     No Time to Chat! The Secret of Strengh Needs to be Found!

Doolittle
Act IV Scene I

Doolittle wakes up in Higgins' arms, still exhausted from his match earlier in the night.
"'Iggins, let me down" he says. "Isa needs to tell you someting."
Higgins puts him down. His now shoulder length hair blows in the wind as he stands up.
"Isa appreshate e'ryting you done for me, 'speshly this last ting you done. This last month I 'ave grown so much.”

“I can tell” says Higgins. “You really demonstrated what you have learned, but there was also something more. You seemed to be far stronger than you have ever been ... did your month long trek really toughen you up that much? It blows my expectations out of the water.”

“Yes” responds Doolittle. “I is sure dat my journey through da wilderness made me strong. I ‘ad ta brave da fiece weada, I ‘ad ta take on all manna of real jive blokes and these tings made me tougha, dat’s for sure. But there is someting else too, someting Is can’t put ma finga on juz yet. But ‘Iggins, Is gots-ta find out what it iz inside me dat will make me strong, and dats why Is gots-ta go back out dare. Is sorry dat I’m leaving you so soon again, ‘Iggins, I’m grateful for all you’ve done, and I will return, but for now, good-bye ma friend.”

Doolittle takes off into the night, his shape disappearing from Higgins’ view.

“Godspeed Doolittle, godspeed” Higgins says to himself as he wipes a tear from his eye.
(Mon May 07, 2007 7:25 pm)

Post     Re: No Time to Chat! The Secret of Strengh Needs to be Foun

This guy wastes no time!
Captain PUNisher
(Tue May 08, 2007 5:23 pm)

Well, I wanted it to be clear that this was right after his match.
(Wed May 09, 2007 3:55 pm)

Space Ghost, I had to truncate the title of your last promo thread to fit it into the promo archives, and I'm going to have to do it for this one too.
Captain PUNisher
(Thu May 10, 2007 2:27 pm)

Oh, well the last title was terrible, so that's okay.
Uh, and it's okay with this one too.
Thanks for the heads up.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: