FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Faggy things from today's internet
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:45 pm)

Post     Re: Faggy things from today's internet

The main dude is ... you?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:31 pm)

You is the main ... dude?
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:23 pm)

When you're reading an article on a website, and they take an excerpt from the article and blow it up in big gay letters and place it somewhere on the article, which just has the effect of making you read the same thing twice.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:36 pm)

Surely you can improve the quality of your personal picture. How shameful.
Seru
(Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:38 pm)

I should probably change my own so I don't get cancelled. There's something incredibly funny to me about the most loathed human being in modern history being denigrated as an adorable anime girl but most people won't see it that way. I liken it to taking the venom out of a cobra.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:14 pm)

You can't get cancelled here, this is Fagtown! We can't even be found on Google. Does that technically mean we're on the dark web? Except instead of snuff films and narcotic sales, it's a bunch of 30 and 40 year olds hanging out and doing whatever.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:16 pm)

I actually did try to change my PP at some point, but it seemed to glitch out and didn't let me change it. I'll see if I can find something good on Pixiv and try again.
Seru
(Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:43 pm)

Technically the Discord is a bunch of 30 to 40 years old hanging around and doing whatever. This board is technically a corpse. Which is why it took me a month to reply. Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: