FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I ride motorcycles into piles of garbage.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:16 am)

Post     Re: Doing chat a kindness

"You're so smart, and you always do what you say you will." - the color scheme of Vito's poster, to his living room
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:04 pm)

Serial is a whole lot less mysterious once you read the interview with Jay that was conducted after Serial blew up. It explains why he was acting so weird which is really the only thing that made Adnan seems possibly not guilty.
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:06 pm)

I guess that's a spoiler for real life news that basically didn't get resolved (and that's a spoiler, too!). Good show, though.

BUT THE JINX WAS FUKKIN AWESOME. They need to base a Phoenix Wright character after Robert Durst that suddenly starts burping uncontrollably when presented EVIDENCE that CONTRADICTS his TESTIMONY.
(Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:00 pm)

I listened to most of Serial while driving back home from Chicago a few months ago. I steadily became less interested once I realized they weren't actually going to make any headway or change anything, and then never bothered to finish.

I just don't give much of a shit about podcasts in general, though. Outside of being in a vehicle with no other options, I don't like listening to things I have to pay attention to but can't see. I guess that's retarded. I guess... I'm retarded.

@}-,-'- *~*~* Member of the FTU Elegant Tea Party Society *~*~* -'-,-{@
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:38 pm)

But if she has a Pokemon picture then she's automatically a keeper ...
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:50 pm)

Post     Re: The disobedience that holds us together

I'm sure he's going to miss you.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:12 pm)

How did the U.S. presidential election become a battle of the geriatrics? Donald Trump is the oldest president in U.S. history, and he's up against a guy who's even older (Biden), a guy who's even older than him (Bloomberg), and a guy who's older than all of them (Bernie).
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:09 pm)

It's nice to have a manager who recognizes you for who you really are.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:59 am)

I am monitoring this thread.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:32 am)

And, obviously, you don't donate to the proletariat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: