FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cultures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
kakarot52
(Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:30 am)

Post     Cultures

I have the following questions:

A: NEw England- Why are New Englanders such ill mannered opiate addicts? Seems a little odd for what is basically the best run and best educated part of the country.

B: Canada- How does Canada maintain such a free and beautiful country, yet is populated by panzies who aren't good at customer service?

I suppose this really isn't the place for this (there are really better places to troll....in theory......but a new thread......for something.

C: People who despise southerners mystifiy me as much as folks who can't tell the south is backwards. Thoughts? Are people from Minnesota taught the south is a piece of shit, the way New Englanders are?
(Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:16 pm)

Post     Re: Cultures

Is the south fuckin good or bad?! Which is it!?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: