FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post whatever in this thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:04 am)

Post     Re: Post whatever in this thread

Tell me about it!
My Head Hurts 90
(Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:45 pm)

My job is in Mountain View, so I'm in Santa Clara. I don't have to worry about education for a while since my son is only 18 months old, but obviously living here on a single salary long-term is impossible. Despite my strong anti-British prejudice, my wife is English and can't work until she gets a green card so I guess I'm just screwed for a while.

We really like the idea of moving to Oakland, but we just moved our whole family here from overseas and need a break from all that bullshit. San Jose is legitimately a terrible city though, holy shit. I swear every third person I saw was either homeless or clearly suffering from some kind of mental illness. Also, how the fuck is there nothing to do when you have over a million people?

I was never a big fan of smoking pot because I have weak baby lungs, but the whole edible industry that has developed is wonderful.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:33 pm)

Just don't go to Santa Cruz, brohammer.

This place is a serious fucking ghetto where everything is hysterically overpriced but with literally nothing to justify it except mild weather.
My Head Hurts 90
(Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:54 pm)

Too late, already went. I used to think shitty beach boardwalk culture was mostly an East Coast thing, but it seems pretty universal. Not that I mind! I love paying $30 to load up my funnel cake with pretzel dogs and play impossible carnival games.

I didn't see much of the beach, but it seemed like a normal small ocean town, certainly much nicer than many parts of New Jersey. I realize that's not a high bar to clear, but still.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:13 am)

Having a son is really nice.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:15 am)

Wait, you didn't mention the genre, did you? Am I even allowed to ask or are you Americans now all raising non-binary children until they hit legal age of 18 and then they have their own gender reveal party?
Fagzilla
(Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:33 am)

My sister is basically doing that with her 8 year old son because he's all GENDERFLUID or whatever and she's letting him "figure it out" because she's a massive San Francisco lolberal, so I'm just watching from afar and shaking one's head.
MADali
(Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:26 am)

My son is not yet 4 and already he is a huge sexist. He won't ride a pink bike because it's for girls. And I swear, I didn't try to expose him to such traditional concepts. Maybe it's because we live in a patriarchal society. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kakarot52
(Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:13 pm)

I think Zoroastrianism is both a manlier and less sexist religion than Islam, so it could still be his upbringing.

Have you considered considering converting to Zoroastrianism to honor Persian civilisation instead of your Arabian overlords who forced you to become their poets and converts?

Also, why do Persians make such bad warriors? Are Persians simply better poets than warriors?
(Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:49 am)

Yeah, cause they're such great poets!

Rolling Eyes
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Sun May 12, 2019 4:35 pm)

*womb sputters out a puff of dust*

@}-,-'- *~*~* Member of the FTU Elegant Tea Party Society *~*~* -'-,-{@
MADali
(Mon May 20, 2019 1:41 am)

Childless women are so weird. It's like, your body has one important function, and you don't use it.
Fagzilla
(Mon May 27, 2019 12:33 am)

I wonder if Big Fagot has been checking in.

If not, he sure is missing a lot of great new posts!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed May 29, 2019 10:03 pm)

No complaints!
kakarot52
(Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:47 pm)

Am I the only one who is intensely annoyed at how simultaneously impressive and unimpressive Ruth Beda Ginsburg was?

At risk of sounding conspiratorial; it's like the media indirectly implies she was the first woman supereme court justice (even though that was Sandra Day O'connor), and while undoubtedly astounding; I think she should be called out on her boring personality

(a very unfair criticism but there's something wrong with someone who makes Noam Chomsky seem vivacious in comparison)
(Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:53 pm)

Matthew Beta Outland
kakarot52
(Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:07 pm)

ARe colored people not as impressed w/ Ginsberg?

That kind make sense...but why? It's like black feminists think white women stole feminism from them even though the ideological origins of feminism are from Europe
(Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:08 pm)

I love eating E.L. Fudge cookies!
Utils
(Tue May 04, 2021 9:02 pm)

Which one of you is Psaros?
Potatoes
(Thu May 06, 2021 9:08 pm)

It's me, i'm the Pasros.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: