FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Upload your saved threads, jerks
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:57 pm)

Post     Re: Upload your saved threads, jerks

Why am I not hosting a mirror of Mr. Popo's Palace on this site?

Speaking of hosting, here's something else I forgot that I even did.

www.ftusa.org/nappa
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:46 am)

"i beat them so hard they cant see" deserved to be bigger.
ryanz19
(Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:30 pm)

Fuck. That old post of mine is the most cringe-inducing thing I’ve ever read.

Also, that drawing of Zapd reminds me of Arya Stark.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am)

ryanz hangin' in there.
Mike Dunn
(Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:06 pm)

I enjoyed reading this.

http://toboria.tripod.com/n1to9.htm
Mike Dunn
(Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:47 pm)

http://toboria.tripod.com/mike1.html
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:55 am)

I wonder if enough time has passed for me to start posting naked pictures of all the FTU girls I collected.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:37 am)

I would certainly say yes, but at today's FTU I think it would be viewed as HIGHLY problematic.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:32 am)

MADali lives in Iran, he doesn't have to worry about breaking American laws.
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Sun May 12, 2019 4:42 pm)

Does anyone have that "I like to snack on tomatoes" rant?

@}-,-'- *~*~* Member of the FTU Elegant Tea Party Society *~*~* -'-,-{@
Fagzilla
(Sat May 18, 2019 1:55 pm)

gag'non dicks wrote:
I'm done with this shit. It's over. Now. I'll get to that in a minute. First:

Morgan Daiglenaut is a terrible, low human being with no fucking idea how to speak to other people.
For Christ's sake, this is an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD. She doesn't know me. NONE of you know me. And I don't know any of you. Fine. Whatever. Call each other faggots, who cares, it's the internet.
But offline, Jesus fuck, who calls someone THEY'VE NEVER MET an "idiot" and a "faggot", amongst other things? I guess her crazy cat lady mother never taught her anything about demeanour and civility. Who would want to know, let alone be friends with, or fuck, this type of low person? Who says the first thing to come out of her mouth? Let me tell you something. You can't "HATE" someone who you only know from their posts. I don't know where you could get off doing something like that.

Honestly. Everyone here acts like they're fucking preteens, following her around with a giant hard-on. This bitch is shallower than the puddles in fucking Death Valley. I swear, if I had said my name was Spamdini or Theldorrin, she would have been singing a completely different tune. But no, she automatically assumes that since you've all branded my handle as a lard-ass chubby-chaser unfunny deviant anime faggot, well, gee, I must be like that in real life!
Yeah. See the brilliant thought process here, folks?

It was the most immature thing I've ever heard. Who brings their internet shtick to a conversation with a REAL PERSON? This is her idea of shining wit:
her: lame insult like, "yeahh, you're a faggot"
me: same type of lame insult
her: "ohh, gee, that's original!"
So you've gotta be Don fucking Rickles while she just sits back with a steady stream of "ur mom".

Yeah, I did have sex with a slutty asian woman. GOSH NO ONE'S EVER DONE THAT BEFORE. But I wouldn't touch Daiglenaut with a goddamn ten-foot pole.
(Not that she'd let me, anyways - I don't carry denominations that low)

This goes for everyone else. Grow the fuck up. I'd really like to know if you guys planned this on AIM - the systematic destruction of every whit of self-confidence I've ever had. It didn't work, but like I say, is this some sort of fucking performance art? Respond with brutal criticism and insults to EVERY SINGLE POST THIS PERSON MAKES, and see how long it takes him to break down?
WHAT.
THE.
FUCK.
HAVE.
I.
EVER.
DONE.
TO.
YOU.
PEOPLE?

Ohh, gee, I can't make biting comments like Seru! I must be a worthless fucking human being, with no redeeming qualities! Are you all just here to scope out everyone else's jokes? Is that it? Honestly?

Oh yeah, it's just another one of Hatter's gay rants, he does this every few months.
My name is Marc. I live in Moncton, New Brunswick. I have green eyes. I graduated from Harrison Trimble High School. I like to snack on tomatoes. I enjoy The Daily Show. I'm not fat, I work out several times per week. I wish I had waited before losing my virginity. I avoid other anime fans because I keep my hobbies to myself.

I'm not a faggot.
You haven't broken me, you haven't forced me to leave. Fuck, I'm guessing most of you couldn't give two shits about me, I'm ignored most of the time.
Did you enjoy ignoring me? Did you ever think, for just a second, JUST A SECOND, that despite the non-stop insults, there's a REASON I've stuck around this community FOR ALMOST FIVE FUCKING YEARS OF MY LIFE? Do you realize how long that is? Do you realize how long I just wanted to be accepted into this community? Fuck, there are posters who have been here for WEEKS that are already accepted than I ever was.
You're just a group of assholes and jerks.
I'm not being a pussy. I'm just sick of it. So. sick. of it.
I'm 21. Who the fuck are you people to talk to me like I'm a collection of bits with no worth.

Grow up. There are PEOPLE behind these monitors. I couldn't give two fucks about sensitivity; hell, that's the reason I enjoyed this community. But I guess you people weren't being sarcastic. The majority of you are socially inept, crude, low people who truthfully enjoy this shit. I should've guessed when I saw the WWE discussions.
There have been a couple of people along the line who tolerated me. Thank you. Although I doubt I was little more than a gimmick to them. But that was a rare exception.

I don't care if you talk shit about Hatter for the next ten years or if you forget about him tomorrow. Me, the real person, I'm done. Fuck you all.

-Marc Gagnon
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat May 18, 2019 4:22 pm)

There are PEOPLE behind these monitors.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Mon May 20, 2019 1:39 am)

I don't remember any of that.
Mike Dunn
(Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:40 am)

I remember nothing about Hatter EXCEPT for that post.
Mike Dunn
(Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:42 am)

In hindsight me and Hatter and the rest of the shamed and ostracized members of the board should have banded together to form a STABLE, instead of fruitlessly tearing each other down for clout.
Penis of God
(Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:49 pm)

his name was Gagnon?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:55 pm)

Yeah, Gagnon Dicks.
kakarot52
(Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:25 pm)

Remember when like 80 percent of FTU believed that Waffen SS propaganda about Polish lancers charging German tanks, as if charging tanks with lances was somehow a WW1 tactic?

I'm surprised how many (such as Gimp Mask; who had his drawbacks; even intellectual ones but still should have been to smart for that) fell for such obvious propaganda
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: