FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have a podcast now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Mike Dunn
(Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:06 pm)

Post     I have a podcast now

about bad music

https://www.mixcloud.com/makeitstop/make-it-stop-episode-1-brokencyde-im-not-a-fan-but-the-kids-like-it/
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:36 pm)

Post     Re: I have a podcast now

Next do Comic Book Heroes.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:02 am)

P good though! I was into it because the album is one I used to listen to ironically, but I think the format would help pull me along if that weren't the case (playing specific snippets and then repeating the lyrics is helpful). I'd listen again, although it would be nice not to have to install a special app - I have no idea how you go about submitting to all those weird special libraries that are out there (maybe they all scrape Itunes?)
Mike Dunn
(Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:44 pm)

Glad you dug it. Episode 2 is up, it's a little rough because we accidentally lost the original recording and had to re-do it. I'm realizing that I need to take really detailed notes on each individual song or I'm going to constantly forget what observations I've already made over the course of the show. We had to delete about 5 minutes of deleted jokes.

Episode 3 should be better. We're doing Farrah Abraham's album.
Mike Dunn
(Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:38 pm)

Bump

We’re on episode 6 now. And we’re on iTunes.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/make-it-stop/id1324256724?mt=2
Spamdini
(Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:19 pm)

Brokencyde is a nightmare for the ages. Good work, sir! I'll start listening to more to while away the slow summer work days.

Jump to: