FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game of the Year
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:07 pm)

Post     Re: Game of the Year

Did 75 days in Hernando county jail, 6 in pasco.

God forsaken pigs.
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:21 pm)

The only games I have been playing

Ni No Kuni
Diablo 3
Counterstrike GO
just bought Bioshock.
Richard Cristopolis
~~~SNAKE...NOW IT"S MY TURN TO PROTECT YOU~~~
(Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:33 am)

Ni no kuni is fucking retarded, you asshole.
Richard Cristopolis
~~~SNAKE...NOW IT"S MY TURN TO PROTECT YOU~~~
(Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:34 am)

I never played it but I bought it for my gf whom I broke up with but her copy's still at my house.

Here's an image of a huge cock i got off google because it's 2006

[img]https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmetaluprising.com%2Fdiscussion%2F6985%2Fsize-matters&ei=fp3hVPOSNYmjgwT_lILwAQ&bvm=bv.85970519,d.eXY&psig=AFQjCNHh8UBJ6PXLr0P2sFrt0DtS3jLooQ&ust=1424158454552985[/img]
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:45 pm)

Diablo "3 win?
Seika
(Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:56 am)

Seika's Best of 2017!!

Persona 5
Tae is best girl.

Breath of the Wild
Paya is best girl.

Pokémon Ultra Moon
Lusamine is best girl.

Zero Time Dilemma
While not an awful game when taken on its own, I couldn't help but feel like this was a massive letdown after the previous two games in the series. Besides the horrendous-looking models making it really hard to take the story seriously, most of the returning cast felt out of character, a lot of unanswered questions from 999 and VLR remained that way despite Uchikoshi promising otherwise, and the epilogues for the characters that actually got them read more like bad fanfiction than something official.
Also this might have actually come out in 2016, I don't remember.

Fire Emblem Heroes
Julia is best girl.

Fate/Grand Order
Emperor Nero is still best girl.

Doki Doki Literature Club
Monika is worst girl.

Danganronpa V3
Sucks.

I think that's about all I had time to play, see you dudes next year!
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:29 am)

Paya?! Get the fuck out of here. The shy girl trope is the worst of all tropes. And if you're not rocking Micaiah in Fire Emblem Heroes you should just toss that app in the trash right now. Tae is acceptable but I related more to Futaba. Us former shut ins need to stick together.

The only other games I played are Overwatch and NieR. A2 is best girl.
Seika
(Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:16 am)

I mean, besides Zelda, what other choices are there in BotW? The fish girl? The 100-year-old girl who regressed to a 6-year-old? No thanks.

I never played Radiant Dawn so I don't have any attachment to Micaiah, but her niche isn't really that great in the current meta. She's too slow to be a player-phase unit (and I already have Linde and Bikini Corrin anyway) and the wrong color to handle the biggest cavalry and armor threats (Lyn and Cecilia both destroy her, Reinhardt probably can too, and most of the actual dangerous armors are green.) She can nuke Black Knight and Christmas Tharja, but any decent blue mage can do that.

Plus I got nothing but a pile of Donnels and Oboros pulling for her, so fuck 'er.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:59 pm)

Horizon Zero Dawn is game of the year.

Aloy is best girl.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:28 pm)

You know who's better than Paya? EVERY GERUDO (EXCEPT THE ONE THAT DROPS ALL THOSE FRUIT RINDS IN THE WATER SUPPLY. FUCK HER.). And yeah, Zelda is also pretty cool.

And that's not really true. Micaiah nukes the shit out of Reinhardt and Cecilia because her RES is so high. I've also got an +ATK summoner supported unit (Possibly +3 soon because I pulled four of her with my stockpile of 200 orbs. And I finally got fucking Ninian. That took forever.) so I'll be just fine. Weirdly the only horse asshole I can't destroy is Sigurd.

And yeah, I got a load of Hanas and Selenas trying to get Christmas Tharja and ended up getting two Lissas accidentally when a red orb didn't show up during summoning. She's kind of great too but I obviously have a thirst for Tharja.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:02 am)

Whatever happened to FTU Elegant Tea Party Society?
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:52 am)

We killed the head vampire.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: