FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Computer Games.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 156, 157, 158, 159  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:27 pm)

Post     Re: Computer Games.

Yeah man, I'm gay for a lot of things.

*sly wink*

They can't really label characters with such simple labels because of all the overlap. There are three snipers and most of them are garbage but they might also be great? It's a mystery. Anyway, I usually stick with D.Va and Roadhog. I used to be in the top 1% of Junkrats on the PS4 but I fell off hard. I was also decent with Reaper but he's kind of boring so he can fuck off.
Rice
(Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:40 am)

D.Va best waifu and I'm glad the fandom took the slovenly gamer thing and ran with it.

The only sniper I can play is Ana because you can still help your team even if you can't aim. Just randomly fire towards mass and good things happen. I also like Torbjorn because you can be a lazy fuck the whole time.

Mei players will pay for their sins in this life or the next.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:53 pm)

I played D.Va some last night and I THINK I get her better now.

I got a triple kill by self-destructing my mech in the capture point. It was pretty rad.
Seru
(Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:00 am)

I main Sombra now because everybody says she's the weakest character and that really opens people up to getting their faces rocked unexpectedly. She's not weak when you stealth right up to them and shove the barrel of your SMG in their mouth. It's a sound strategy. Plus D.Va and Roadhogg are about to get those massive nerfs. Those hurt.

Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies | This is pretty OK. Athena is definitely a step up from Apollo (Just like in Greek mythology!). I didn't really enjoy the space museum murder case but it sets up the much more interesting final case so I guess you can't axe it. And I'm still morally outraged at the conclusion to the DLC case.

soilers

Motherfucker tried to murder that whale and that oceanic mammal blood lust led to the death of an innocent man. Which he then tried to cover up and pin on the same fucking whale! How do we deal with such a nefarious individual? Forgive him, of course, and welcome him back to the aquarium where he ruined several lives. You know, because of friendship I guess? You can't keep using that trope, Japan. It doesn't work for every scenario.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:41 am)

So Nioh is really fun. The combat is superior to Dark Souls or Bloodborne but just about everything is worse. Not that it's a knock against the game since everything else is still pretty good and the combat more than makes up for it. The game is like a combo between Ninja Gaiden, Dark Souls, and Diablo (there's a ton of loot).

Also, I played Yakuza 0 which is fun but feels kind of dated. It's the only game I can think of that allows you to shove a fistful of nails into a goon's mouth and then uppercut them.
(Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:09 am)

Fire Emblem Heroes: Hey, here's an interesting tidbit about your ol' buddy Seru40. I fucking hate cellphones. I've had the same cellphone for over five years. They're shit and I hope everybody that uses them frequently gets that cancer I keep hearing about. You know the kind I'm talking about. The bad kind.

Anyway, I got a new phone last weekend and the first thing I did was download this game. Fuck adding contacts and making test calls, Fire Emblem! I've also never played a cellphone game. It's limited but fun. Now I'm going to play those two 01d sk001 Final Fantasy games that aren't terrible. I'm in pizza face paradise.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:04 am)

What phone u get?
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:11 am)

https://www.google.com/search?q=embarrassing+anime+phone+case&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiag62u4qDSAhVqz1QKHTjoDbwQ_AUICCgB&biw=1440&bih=799
Seika
(Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:17 am)

Yeah I've already dumped over $200 into FEH.

Fuck.
Seru
(Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:58 pm)

Oh good, you took my bait. And damn dude, I only dropped $50 and I'm the guy that buys tons of loot boxes whenever there's an event in Overwatch. It's an every day struggle not to spend more because there's at least three more characters I really want (Like Lyn or Eirika. Stop giving me fucking Roy! Fuck that guy.) and I keep getting losers from the Fire Emblem games I've never played.

It's an LG something, Peter. My knowledge of phones is as limited as my knowledge of cars.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:53 am)

People actually spend money on this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????
Seika
(Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:48 am)

What can I say, there's a bunch of characters I want, too. Eirika and Azura being the biggest ones at the moment.

I'm tempted to try one more draw on the current banner but I'd probably get Seliph or some shit. Too damn many red characters.
Seika
(Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:57 am)

And yeah, people spend a shit ton of money on this.

https://i.imgur.com/uHObQaa.jpg

It takes 220,000 feathers to make 11 4-star cards into 5-stars and then merge them all into a 5-star +10. Someone did the math and figured, at the normal summon rate, it would cost around $1700 to get enough cards to grind into feathers to make that one card, assuming you use every 5-star you draw as material.

Nintendo should probably give up on the whole console thing and just work on this 24/7.
Seru
(Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:26 pm)

Feathers are such bullshit. I don't even have enough to make a single five star character. I have a level 40 Tharja and Nino ready to rock and I still need 6000 more.
Seika
(Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:11 am)

Yeah, I can understand their wanting to make a little tough to get five-stars without drawing them, but I think they went a little too far with the cost.

Did you check their natures?

Hey, girl Robin is complete trash.
Seru
(Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:34 am)

I did not. I just like Tharja and Nino. And of course girl Robin is trash, she can't even marry Tharja. What a loser.
Seika
(Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:42 am)

Fair enough, just thought I'd let you know in case you wanted to minmax.

I mean, guy Robin is kind of lame too, but even he has a niche as a Takumi counter. Being strong against the cavalry units nobody uses is the only way in which girl Robin isn't completely inferior to every other green mage.
Seru
(Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:34 am)

I take things seriously but never that seriously.

Anyway, in my Eirika quest I pulled a five star Lilina. So I think I'm done with reds. And I've got enough feathers to rank up one person to five stars now so that will be a rough choice.
Seika
(Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:28 pm)

I'd say go for Tharja, Lilina hits harder without buffs but Tharja is considerably faster so she has a better chance of doubling, plus there's a focus banner coming up that'll let you potentially draw a 5-star Nino so you may not need to worry about her either.

Tried for Sanaki on the new banner and got Eldigan. No damn idea who he is but he's basically a tank on a horse. So that's cool.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:22 pm)

People actually care about the stats of Fire Emblem characters? I just use them based on how hot they are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 156, 157, 158, 159  Next
Page 157 of 159

Jump to: