FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Annoying Expressions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98 ... 105, 106, 107  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:56 am)

Post     Re: Annoying Expressions

I can tell that guy likes to move sideways while standing on an oblong plank, but I can't say for sure whether he's on water while he does it.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:19 pm)

"Hookers and blow".
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:43 pm)

^ SO MUCH THIS
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:45 pm)

That was kinda a two-in-one post, where I was both showing strong agreement with the post above mine, and also identifying an Annoying Expression.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:16 pm)

This is a zero-in-two post.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:16 pm)

*strength*
Fagzilla
(Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:23 am)

Upbeat ukelele backing tracks in commercials/YouTube videos.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:02 am)

Aw, consider all your past misconduct forgiven because that grating garbage is the fucking worst.

Too bad it's not an expression. Welcome back to the previous shit list.
Fagzilla
(Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:02 pm)

"(Something) does not a (something else) make."

It's one thing when like some online movie critic uses that shitty, hacky syntax, but I saw it in a casual text conversation between two friends, and it's unforgivable in that context.

Also, someone said "oh ye of little faith!" to Lexy the other day and I thought of Big Fagot.

More like oh ye of much terribleness!
Seru
(Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:20 pm)

Can we get a click bait subsection going for this thread? I'm really getting sick of these side ads telling me that a picture of Kate Middleton eating a corn dog is going to make my jaw drop. I won't believe what happened next you say? I imagine she ate the rest of the fucking corn dog.
Seru
(Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:31 pm)

Another thing that really gets my goat (Which is a fine expression that doesn't belong in this thread.) is those self deprecating Facebook posts that are pandering for likes and shares. I can't think of an actual one off the top of my head but I can certainly make one up.

FOR EXAMPLE:

My son was born with a very rare windowsill fucking fetish. The more chipped paint on the windowsill the better. So one day he was really going to town fucking this windowsill when the window pane dropped and flattened his penis. Now his precious penis kind of looks like a flatworm. I bet this post won't get one like or share.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:19 pm)

Clickbait, more like click => bate.
Fagzilla
(Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:19 am)

Quote:
Facebook posts that are pandering for likes and shares. I can't think of an actual one off the top of my head

I can't think of one that isn't.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:39 am)

"Got him/her/them" after an intentionally, humorously gentle insult.

"Do it, you won't" after an intentionally, humorously unfeasible course of action is proposed.

I'm just sick of these exact turns of phrase. They also sound youthful to me which is probably my main problem with them. Get older bitch!
My Head Hurts 90
(Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:49 pm)

What about GOT EEEEEEEEEEEEEM
Seru
(Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:55 pm)

Speaking of young people talk, when my nephews say versing instead of versus I want to smash every face in the room.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:03 pm)

"Merkin".

You guys all know what this is, right? It's a pube wig. But I bet you've never seen one, and no one you know has either, and no one that any of those people know. So why do we have a whole word for it?
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:08 pm)

Here's one that's not a proper "expression" but it does come up in conversation a lot: laughing at utterances of "I like to watch". I don't know what it was, a movie or whatever, but our parents and/or grandparents all saw SOMETHING that made them hand us down this phrase with the message: "This is funny because of sex."

Remember being in high school and not being able to say "it just popped up" or "do you have a pencil I can borrow"? Remember thinking something was hard, preparing to say so, catching yourself, reversing it to "not easy", and realizing you couldn't say THAT either because "easy" is also funny? How come we left all that behind, but we're still doing this shit with "I like to watch"?
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:50 pm)

"Trumpgret".
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:34 am)

"Shoot up", in the sense of a mass shooting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 97 of 107

Jump to: