FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fuck you, America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:02 pm)

Post     Re: Fuck you, America

When Trump is about to kill you but spares you because you're also a mentally infirm white slob with no neck, I'll be there to finish the job.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:23 pm)

I like all these news stories about Trump voters realizing that Obamacare is actually really good and are scared that they're going to lose it.

I just saw one where coal miners with black lung realized that without it, they may not get their black lung money and are slowly coming to grips with the fact that coal is a dying industry.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:43 am)

They should worry less about their failing organs and worry more about global politics. Inhaling nuclear fallout is much less healthy.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:19 pm)

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/transcript-abc-news-anchor-david-muir-interviews-president/story?id=45047602

Trump is not unintelligent, obviously, since he made billions of dollars and then went on to somehow get himself democratically elected into ultimate power, but my god, reading this transcript is an extreme experience. He is very close to verbally non-functional. That retarded guy on YouTube who does the earthquake warnings and weather reports communicates more clearly and eloquently than Trump does.

Hahaha, how is this really happening?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:56 am)

White people, man.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:57 am)

As best I can tell, Trump has three things going for him: a great aptitude for holding lots of rules and regulations in his mind in order to break them; tons of drive to prove he's the best, in a very white, not actually needing to be good type way; and he's part of the ruling class.

I don't think there's anything else that's good about him or that would make him a formidable opponent in a contest.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:40 pm)

FTU, and this thread in particular, would be so fucking good right now if Theldorrin were here.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:34 pm)

It would have been good until he accused me of voting for Trump and I banned him in a fit of drunken rage.

Which would have happened.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:38 pm)

Dammit, Peter already made that joke on election night.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:04 am)

That transcript would look a lot better if he would just say "going to" instead of "gonna" but then I ctrl f'd "tremendous" and yeah this isn't salvageable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: