FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Firstly, I am black.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:37 am)

Post     Re: Firstly, I am black.

South Park is still really good and if you're not watching it then you're missing a lot of good Randy bits.
Utils
(Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:04 am)

Who has snapchat?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:22 pm)

I do.

I just watch my friends, tho, I never actually snap and rarely chat.
Utils
(Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:15 pm)

I ask bc it's been the greatest way I've been able to keep tabs on friends/family. No other social network has ever come close. It's like being a fly on the wall of their lives.

https://www.snapchat.com/add/alain-christian
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:28 am)

Utils, how do I embed Youtube videos in posts?

thx
(Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:22 pm)

I was ready to give you a simple answer but examining what I did it was a LITTLE more involved. Youtube gives you an iframe and for obvious reasons those get filtered out. So I made an alternate code. And here's a paste of that code:

http://pastebin.com/qhEwR8yk

Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:26 am)

Thank you.

(Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:20 pm)

Just got off the phone with my girlfriend. She was calling about a portable battrery that I got her two weeks ago. I don't really spend money on her but when I do it's for practical shit.

HER: Why isn't this battery charging my phone?
ME: Did you charge it?
HER: What do you mean?
ME: Did you charge the battery?
HER: I have to charge it?
ME: Yeah, where did you think the power came from?
HER: ...
ME: ...
HER: I thought it was this magical thing it just worked.
ME: Hooooooly shit! Yooooo, my girlfriend is soooo dumb!
HER: Shut up!

She's such a normie. But it's that kind of weird stupid shit that attracts me to her. It also helps that she constantly wants to fuck. She's pretty willing to do the kinky sex shit I like. She loves fucking in different costumes. But in talking to my friends it's apparently very common for GFs to like to play dress-up. Some girls just have THAT look on their face that they like to fuck. She has it. Maybe that look is a genetic marker or something. I only approach females with THAT look on them.

Tomorrow she's coming over. She took the day off so we could fuck all day. I've been away for almost a month at [SLEEPAWAY CAMP] and I am just DYING to get my dick wet. I was so tempted to jerk off but I didn't. I knew it'd be more rewarding when we finally fucked again.

She's flicked her bean like a half dozen times since I been gone. Horny pig, lol.

I don't know why I'm posting this but I need to get back into writing so I figured I'd start here. Believe it or not I'm terrible at expressing myself and I want to work on it. So write what you know, I guess?
Utils
(Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:22 pm)

Also, my mother was mad at me for not voting.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:20 am)

Voting is important.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: