FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Computer Games.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:31 pm)

Post     Re: Computer Games.

Oh, I played Ace Attorney 6 since release (including the DLC case) but I guess didn't mention that here. SOILERS AHEAD

It's really good! Probably one of the better AA games. Although I'm sure that the whole spirit channeling concept introduced in AA1 was created so Maya can transform into her sister with huge tits that are barely contained by Maya's small robe, it's used to good effect in this game. They really embrace all that bullshit which is refreshing because I always thought it was dumb that the fact that people can transform into dead people, down to the fingerprints, did not have any impact on the criminal justice system prior to this game.

All the cases were great and I'm happy they focused on giving the murderers pre-accused and post-accused states so, for instance, the super white dude monk that plays a sitar reveals that the sitar is actually electric and he plays metal guitar solos upon being accused of murder. Also, the elaborate breakdowns are fantastic, as well. They really know why people play these games.

I also like the clown lady whose tits exploded when she broke down.
(Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:33 am)

I was going to slog through the fifth one but I started playing one of the three Tales of games I bought and never touched.

And hey! I finally beat stupid Fire Emblem Fates. All three. They're terrible.
Vinny
(Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:47 am)

I think I played one hour of Fire Emblem Fates before I realized it was complete trash and stopped.
(Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:12 pm)

I guess I can't really argue with that.

I'm working on completing the support log anyway.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:10 pm)

I only did that with the characters I liked (IE:Most of Nohr.). Also, the child units in this game are total dog shit. Even Corrin's own stupid child! No more child soldiers.
Utils
(Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:01 am)

Please tell me I'm not the only one playing Thumper around here.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/356400
Vinny
(Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:47 pm)

I was going to make a snarky remark but that game does look pretty good.
(Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:13 am)

I guess I'll cover it.

You're the only one playing Thumper around here.
My Head Hurts 90
(Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:36 pm)

*troll face*

Thumper: This game is going to give me a god damn heart attack. Diving into hell at a million miles an hour to industrial music makes for an intense experience. Really good!

MGSV: I don't think the sandbox approach works well with this series because you don't really get the interesting/challenging experiences that come with a focused design. If you take the personality out of Metal Gear, it's just another stealth game. I mean sure, you can play the game any way you want, but once Quiet can tranq everyone you come across it makes most missions pointless. None of the boss fights were particularly interesting, although I like the idea of the final Skull unit one. Hopefully the Fox Engine can be licensed by other companies one day because it is ridiculous that this game can run on my shitty PC.
Seru
(Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:02 am)

You're more of a cameo than a permanent fixture. My comment still stands.
Vinny
(Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:08 am)

So the Dark Souls 3 DLC is pretty great even if it's a little short. I did like how they subverted "ice level" expectations by mashing it together with a "insect hive" level. Both bosses were fun even if one was pretty visually lame (he looked a random dickhead you'd encounter online).
(Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:31 pm)

So, Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite.

Rumor has it that the final boss is probably a mix of Sigma and Ultron so I figure Sigma is in the game as a regular playable character proper, which is interesting.
(Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:25 pm)

I don't know, that feels like a huge pull. Sigma is easily my favourite Capcom character overall, in fact I'm looking at a big dumb Sigma statue right now, but I'd be surprised if they dumped him in front and centre like that. When I saw the last shot of that trailer I wanted the same thing but I still feel it's unlikely we'll get non boss version. I'm just glad they're going back to 2v2. That was always my favourite format.
Seru
(Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:48 pm)

Hold on, I just read the thing about there being a fucking gem system. This game is going to be shit.
Vinny
(Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:10 pm)

The gem system doesn't sound like it's going to be like SFxT or MSH but rather you pick one to decide what benefits your team gets so it'll be more like Samurai Shodown 4's Slash and Bust system.

Also, I made my previous post about Sigma to make you respond. He has a good chance! Do you think Marvel would not have a solo Ultron? I imagine the two will fight you in the final battle and then do a fusion-ha for the real final boss.
(Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:39 pm)

I've been on a pretty good no videogames austerity streak and I regret breaking watching that trash trailer. Looks like garbage shit!
Utils
(Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:33 pm)

Why would you compare the gem system to something obscure like SamSho instead of the groove system from CvS?
Vinny
(Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:05 am)

Well, I made that post before I saw the gameplay trailer and I thought that it might be a system where each gem gives characters different moves. Now that I've seen the gameplay trailer it looks like X-Factor that grants specific bonuses.
(Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:18 pm)

Owlboy - This is okay.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:04 pm)

I finally played Overwatch and I can see what Seru is so gay for it. It's a lot like TF2 but it's a little harder to figure out because each character doesn't have a simple title like Sniper and Medic that explains exactly what they do.

Tracer seems like she would be fun if I put a hundred hours into learning how to use her, but I've mostly been playing Mercy. Roadhog seems pretty cool, too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159  Next
Page 156 of 159

Jump to: