FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Computer Games.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 150, 151, 152 ... 157, 158, 159  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:38 am)

Post     Re: Computer Games.

I'm not sure how long this will last but SFV is currently $10 on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Street-Fighter-V-PlayStation-4-Standard/dp/B00QXJFE08/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459600435&sr=8-1&keywords=street+fighter+v
(Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:27 pm)

I'm holding out judgement until he says TOO EASY. I also want him to stain his hands with blood. Possibly your blood.

Final Fantasy Type 0 HD: Don't let the Internet fool you, this is not a glorious return to form. You want a world map? Okay, but you can't explore it most of the time and even when you can there's nothing exciting to find. Airship? Sure. You get it right before a point of no return which makes it kind of pointless. And it's optional and buried behind a bunch of expert missions no sane person could do on a first play through. Did you like Final Fantasy VI? Great! Here's a bunch of dumb robots to fight. Did you like Final Fantasy VIII? No, of course you didn't. A huge bulk of the plot is going to take cues from that ship heap mixed with all the weird lore from XIII. And if that's not enough to stymie your boner it'll focus on the two worst Final Fantasy characters of all time to make sure you remain soft and flaccid. The highs are amazing (IT RAINS BLOOD.) and the lows are unforgivable. I got the platinum trophy regardless.

I should get back to Fire Emblem but that Hoshido story is abysmal.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:30 pm)

Oh, right.

SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD: I don't like having Mario meow at me. Fun game!
Vinny
(Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:12 am)

Super Mario 3D World is great.

I picked up the Hoshido FE but haven't played it. Is it bad? I only got that one because I heard they have a ninja class.
(Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:00 am)

It's not bad, it's just nowhere near as good as Awakening. I would liken it to a sad younger sibling trying to ape their brother/sister and doing a lacklustre job. It feels like playing Sacred Stones right after Fire Emblem 7. The characters are bland, the story is a snooze and I don't like the hand waving explanation for having child units. Lucina showing up was an enormous plot point! This game shows you a JPEG of a generic baby or whatever and tells you two people fucked and they dumped their kid in ANOTHER DIMENSION. That's dumb. I'm guessing the Nohr version is more compelling on all fronts. Plus it won't have these weird Japanesey classes. Why is my mage (Which are no longer called mages.) casting ghost bulls and ghost rats at people? And why are their pants so puffy? Redesigned Tharja looks terrible in those pants. Boo.
Seika
(Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:40 am)

Conquest has more quirky characters overall (the retainers include a sadist archer, an emotionless assassin, a bloodthirsty lunatic, and Captain Gordon from Disgaea) and the story is probably more interesting, but it's a lot dumber and would have been resolved in less than half the time if everyone wasn't a complete dipshit in that path.

Oboro is pretty great.
Seru
(Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:53 am)

How much dumber? Because I just got to the chapter where you transport to a mysterious island by using a one use tome that your evil adopted brother gives you because of love to visit a guy called the Rainbow Sage so you can train to be king of strong style. If this turns into a Goku training with King Kai scenario I'm just going to buy Conquest and start that instead. Crazy psychopath characters are generally my favourites. My lady avatar in Awakening totally married Henry.
Seika
(Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:50 am)

Well you need to find the Rainbow Sage in every path so

You're also only six or seven maps away from the end so may as well finish at this point.

Conquest is pretty much Corrin just doing whatever evil shit Garon tells them to do until halfway through when you decide to beat Garon with the dumbest plan in history. The sad thing is the plan is probably necessary to sway the other royals since they're all either too scared of Garon to do anything about him or too braindead to realize he's an evil asshole that needs to be taken out. Garon openly threatens to kill you about three times as soon as you return from the showdown in Chapter 6 and it's still not until Xander overhears Garon saying "I really want Corrin to die" that he realizes wow, Garon really wants Corrin to die.

Also, no grinding unless you buy the Boo Camp DLC.
Seru
(Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:03 am)

Ashnard was always my favourite Fire Emblem character so an entire story line centred around an asshole king sounds like the thing I desire most.
Seika
(Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:19 am)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPnTa1UJPEI&feature=youtu.be
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:42 pm)

Is anyone getting FF XV? I have played both demos so far. The combat system is neat but I will have to get used to it. I hope they have story again.

Also FF7 being episodic makes me lack in interest. Maybe once all volumes are out will I consider picking it up.
Vinny
(Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:25 am)

Anyone else playing Dark Souls III? I have been really enjoying it. The only other Souls game I've played is Bloodborne which I probably like the general combat and atmosphere better in that game but it's close. Although I do play a fast, lightweight melee build in both games and most builds are in Bloodborne are like that by default.

I like how sticking Guts in as a DLC boss in Dark Souls wasn't enough so in this one you fight a room full of Guts that also perpetually murder each other.
(Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:02 pm)

I have been and it's one of the best. And that's not even the most blatant Berserk homage, they just drop the Beast of Darkness in there as well. Literally at one point.
My Head Hurts 90
(Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:26 am)

The combat looks a lot better, so I'll probably pick it up once it gets successfully pirated.

Hyper Light Drifter: Would you like to play Zelda but instead of a blonde twink you get a cyperpunky ninja in a world inhabited by giant robots that bleed out of their eyes? Yes, you would. I really appreciate how much faster this game is compared to normal action RPGS (you can dash!) and the added difficulty (though the bosses get progressively easier). A good way to spend a Saturday.

XCOM & XCOM 2: Turns out all the things that I liked about Invisible Inc. were basically every mechanic in these two games. So yeah, these are good, except that XCOM 2 is so poorly optimized that it can't even get a decent framerate on Alienware. Then again, it's a SRPG, so who gives a shit?

Binding of Isaac: The base gameplay is too slow (you get like three tears a second) and unvaried for me to play through it a bunch. I guess I'm not into crawling around shit-filled dungeons as everyone else.
Vinny
(Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:50 am)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os-BNWkOAAE
(Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:55 pm)

Guile sucks. I'm more excited about his stage coming back. Just give me Juri so I can care again.

Vinny, it's a shame you didn't complete Dark Souls first because this game is jam packed full of callbacks to that game and it enhances the experience. What's not as great is missing almost all of the side quests because I jumped ahead too many times and completed a bunch of areas early. Don't try to make me adhere to your rules, Dark Souls.
Vinny
(Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:12 am)

I'm not a big fan of Guile either but him becoming a boom monster is interesting. I'm waiting for Urien and Balrog. If I can't have Dudley, I'll have the next best black-skinned, inexplicably blue-eyed boxer.

I find the NPC questline aspect of the Souls games kind of irritating. I get if you pore over every bullshit item's cryptic descriptions and try to suss out the important details of NPC dialogue in between all the maniacal laughter you can figure out what you need to do, mostly. But I'm not sure most people ever do that, they just look online to see where they fucked up and plan on catching what they missed in NG+.

For instance, I can't imagine anyone without a strategy guide would have thought to have done that right angle gesture in front of mother brain in Bloodborne for a solid minute to unlock something. At least not for a few months.

I get a lot of references just from reading about DS online after playing Dark Souls and I've watched all the boss fights on YouTube as those are usually the best parts of these games. But yeah, I'm sure I'm missing a lot. I may play Dark Souls one day but I'm a little iffy on that because it looks worse and the gameplay isn't as refined, apparently.

A sequel to Bloodborne would be great because I'm more of a fan of it's gameplay. Plus, I'm a bigger fan of cosmic horror/gothic Berserk than dark fantasy/medieval Berserk. Parrying is a hell of a lot easier in Bloodborne, too.
(Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:56 pm)

Parrying is for punks. Tank through that damage like a man and land a critical counter hit.

I've heard a lot of people complain about the quests in this game and how they're all way easier to fail or miss entirely than in any of the previous ones so I don't feel too bad about it. I did every step of that Anri of Londor side quest but it stalled right at the most important part because I killed a completely unrelated NPC to get their cool helmet and that person couldn't send an assassin after him/her. Which is made all the more heartbreaking because the helmet actually wasn't actually that cool.

And come on, looking worse and having less refined gameplay shouldn't hold you back. Just get the Steam version and mod it up. It won't be as jarring as going back to Demon's Souls where estus isn't a thing and the final boss can steal soul levels. I love that game a lot but the bullshit level is obscene.

Sci-Fi Souls is next so put that Bloodborne boner away. I want a Bloodborne sequel because they would probably do another Castlevania level. That was the best part.
Vinny
(Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:12 pm)

Well, I beat the game.

Overall, I would say it's maybe easier than Bloodborne but that could have a lot to do with how these games are only very difficult until you understand how they work. It's maybe a better game than Bloodborne even if I like BB's setting better.

The best bosses were Nameless King, Abyss Watchers, Oceiros, Pontiff, the Twin Princes (that one was great), and Aldrich.

I don't know if I really explored DS3 that much since I played essentially the same build I played in BB, fast guy with a katana. I had a shield I never used but kept on my back because it boosts the number of souls dropped.

Anyway grate gaem
(Mon May 02, 2016 1:48 am)

I also beat that game. Mind you I beat it two or three days ago but got stuck trying to solo the Nameless King and never jumped to new game plus. I eventually broke down and summoned a single phantom (The incomparable and mighty Mark) and then I sat around for three hours helping other people overcome that dragon loving cunt out of sheer spite. Dark Souls is still my favourite followed by Bloodborne but this is way above Dark Souls 2 and Demon's Souls. Aldrich was my favourite boss because he was using a previous shitty boss as a skin puppet and his back story was the most disturbing one. Thumbs up! High Lord Wolnir was also great even though he was a gimmick battle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 150, 151, 152 ... 157, 158, 159  Next
Page 151 of 159

Jump to: