FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Computer Games.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 148, 149, 150 ... 157, 158, 159  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Ryoko's Biatch
(Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:35 am)

Post     Re: Computer Games.

I just accepted that I'm shit at fighting games and I'll never get better.

Plus I ain't got nobody to play them with IRL.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:11 am)

Why do you have such perfectly rational and logical arguments to the contrary? I can't work with that.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:35 pm)

Do the Payne bros. still exist on the IRC channel? Maybe they'll pick it up.
(Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:57 pm)

I'm pretty sure they entered into a murder/suicide pact. At least that's how I always saw them going out.
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:33 am)

Has anyone else backed

https://www.fangamer.com/a/kindling/bloodstained

SotN reborn?
Vinny
(Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:58 am)

Seru, what is your CFN I'd? Mine is jon_oneal
(Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:15 pm)

John, you're like a year late on that.
Seru
(Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:32 pm)

SkelMonsta.
Vinny
(Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:04 pm)

Thank you.

And CFN ID is a different thing than PSN ID, Andre.
(Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:12 pm)

He was talking to John, Jon.
Vinny
(Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:40 pm)

oh shit
(Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:44 am)

And accept my friend request, you monster. We've known each other for nearly sixteen damn years.

STREET FIGHTER V THOUGHTS!

It only started working today and I got in maybe 20 matches. One of them lagged so badly that somehow everything was going twice as fast as usual, which makes no sense but it did result in my victory. Thankfully that only happened once. Survival mode is boring bullshit.

CHARACTERS!

I went in wanting to use Birdie because I've been using Wario in Smash a lot lately and they're basically the same character. This was a mistake. I can't figure this guy out.

So fuck, let's try Karin. Requires more testing. I want immediate results.

Cammy, maybe? Not enough damage output.

So screw those losers, we're going with Rainbow Mika. And except for a lot of defensive Ryus and offensive Kens I managed to do all right. I'm sad that the Stone Cold Stunner is a counter but the one time I hit it was a magical second for me. I'm going to start using her mic taunt V skill just to be an asshole.
Vinny
(Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:11 am)

The online, when I can get a match, has been really great. Probably better than all the other betas.

I think we've essentially tried to play the same characters. Birdie is basically a weird mash-up of grappler and zoner. Throw banana peels, soda, and try to keep them away with the chain when they get close. And if they are close, just hit MP and try to combo into the QCF Headbutt as much as possible. MP is a stupid good normal. Oh, and if you super, MP xx QCF Headbutt xx Super is great and braindead easy.

I main Karin since she seems closest to Dudley, what the command dash with follow-ups and the juggling. Her standing MK is a ridiculously good normal but she's kind of confusing to use because she has a giant moveset that if 60% garbage. Almost all of her moves (and the follow-ups to those moves) aren't useful except in very specific situations so if you just throw those out you'll get your shit pushed in.

As for R. Mika, I tried playing her in Beta 2 but I've never been good with grappler characters so I didn't do well. Her Irish Whip into the corner sets up really huge combos, though. I like how you can whip your opponent towards the side of the screen and then backdash away, effectively moving the screen closer to your opponent so they run into it. That's some Looney Toons shit.
(Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:44 am)

SF V is cross platform through PC and PS4 right?
Vinny
(Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:58 am)

It is. You can play everyone from either platform.
(Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:59 pm)

CFN ID: OcraZer
Seru
(Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:05 am)

Added.

Damn, Vinny. How did you get so good? I got wrecked on my second night and took a break and now you're literally leagues ahead of me.
Zenxin
(Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:17 am)

Funny how this game gives you a false sense that you got a decent shot.

Just started ranked today after having an easy time in casual. I win 6 in a row in ranked and started to feel good.

Then I hit Lvl 2, and let the rape begin. Get immediately matched up with Lvl 10 guys and above.

You PS4 guys have all the options unlocked right? Challenges and Shop won't become available until March for PC.
Vinny
(Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:31 pm)

I played all those betas you ignored, Seru. Although I'm kind of stuck where I'm at now because in Silver League 50% of the people you play just ragequit so they don't lose points.

Zenxin, those levels don't really mean anything except for how much you've played as a specific character or how much you played in general. My Player Level is like 140 just from doing the Story Mode. And we don't have Challenges and Shop either on PS4.

Vito, what's your CFN ID? And I don't know if Alex will play the same. I read an interview where they said they were going to do some of his moves and that his V-Skill would be grappling based. I'll probably play him a little bit before I drop him because he combines two archetypes I'm horrible with: grappler and charge.
(Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:03 pm)

I am still playing MGSV and once in a while Fallout 4. I have FF Type Zero when they both get slow. I do not have PS+ so I will not be playing online anytime soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 148, 149, 150 ... 157, 158, 159  Next
Page 149 of 159

Jump to: