FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's basketball season
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Mike Dunn
(Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:47 am)

Post     Re: It's basketball season

The 2015 Rockets are the biggest assemblage of baby bitches I've seen in the NBA. They looked pathetic last night against the Celtics. Zero fucks body language, lightly jogging down the court in transition, shuffling around aimlessly on defense. Brian Scalabrine summed it up nicely on commentary, saying, "the Rockets don't want to play defense, they want to reach."

Kevin McHale looked like he wanted someone to take him out back and shoot him.

It's easy to see from the team's body language that they fucking hate each other and have lost all drive to succeed, which is absurd for a team with their level of talent. I don't know what is going on in their locker room, but it's shocking to witness on the court.

On the other hand, the Celtics now have the fourth best defensive efficiency rating and scoring margin in the NBA, behind the Warriors, Spurs and Heat and Warriors, Spurs and Cavs respectively. I am in love with this team and I want to marry Brad Stevens.
Mike Dunn
(Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:44 pm)

How much do you wanna bet that firing Kevin McHale won't change shit!!!!!
kakarot52
(Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:58 pm)

That guy is still around?
(Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:00 pm)

As a Wolves fan, I can confirm from experience that firing Kevin McHale does not change shit.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:11 am)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SDiQQRa6OE

Man, this shit never gets old.
Mike Dunn
(Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:10 am)

I'm glad Deron Williams has finally embraced his baldness.
My Head Hurts 90
(Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:53 am)

0-15! (non-factorial)

I pray for Sam Hinkie's imminent demise daily. This team is just such a fucking caricature of the analytics movement that it almost validates every single comment Charles Barkley has said about it. Glad your fucking dork ass team of Stanford PhDs were able to map out a plan that results in a franchise losing 80% of its games for 4 years and getting one good player.

TRUST THE PROCESS
Mike Dunn
(Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:07 am)

To be fair, Embiid was so insanely hyped up. Nobody expected him to eat the steering wheel.

You guys also got Bynum'd, which was a pretty unprecedented occurrence that analytics couldn't possibly prepare you for.

But yeah, between the Sixers and the Rockets, advanced analytics are looking pretty weak this season.
My Head Hurts 90
(Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:49 pm)

The real problem is there's no one there to make our gang of babies any better, which is how Nerlens Noel ends up shooting under 40% for the season even though he's a god damn center. Just look at any picture of Jahlil Okafor in a Sixers uniform and see the sadness in his eyes. It's the look of someone who knows that he's going to be triple-teamed every game for the next three years.
Mike Dunn
(Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:36 pm)

If Jahlil Okafor's gonna try to fight a dude for saying the Sixers suck he's gonna get in a lot of fights this season.
My Head Hurts 90
(Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:51 am)

-_____________________-
Mike Dunn
(Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:12 am)

I'm tempted to get tickets to the Celtics-Warriors game, but $100 is pretty steep for balcony seats. That's more than I paid for Celtics-Heat 2012 ECF Game 3 tickets.

Am I crazy for even considering this?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:20 pm)

You might never see a team this good again in your life, so unless the seats are significantly worse than watching the game on TV, it's probably worth it.
Mike Dunn
(Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:43 pm)

Ok I bought a ticket. CELTICS SNAP THE STREAK, CALLING IT NOW.
Mike Dunn
(Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:02 am)

So Sixers fans are now resorting to cheering for the jobbers on opposing teams? I am so sorry, Brett.

https://streamable.com/pbr7
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:45 pm)

I'm beginning to think there won't be any chocolate and candy at all.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: