FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WILD GEESE (of penisflocks)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
kakarot52
(Tue May 19, 2015 12:59 pm)

Post     WILD GEESE (of penisflocks)

Ok so this movie is kinda badass but I don't really like 70s movie (taxi driver is overrated I'll review that later).

OK, so it's about some British dudes who either have spy or military experience. Sort of a cross between James Bond, the A-Team and Predator (no, but that still sounds cool).

So they do some James bond stuff. Then they decide to train some middle aged people to go to Africa.

Then they go to Africa and shoot some things and rescue a dead black person than they fly out of Africa somehow.

I just didn't think it was paced to well. I'm not in love with this movie; however, worse movies (in the 70s) have gotten better reviews; so you might wanna check this out.

6.2./10
(Thu May 21, 2015 1:26 am)

Post     Re: WILD GEESE (of penisflocks)

This is the worst thread title that has ever existed.
kakarot52
(Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:09 am)

Just to be clear there is such thing as flying penises:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascinus
(Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:31 pm)

Still better than Ace Kendo's "True Defective."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: