FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's basketball season
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Mike Dunn
(Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:25 am)

Post     It's basketball season

Yogurtman, Mike Payne, Brett and 8-Bit Orgy should come back so we can talk about it.

I'll be using this thread to chatter to myself about basketball and basketball related shit.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:41 pm)

Post     Re: It's basketball season

It's basketball season and that means chocolate and candy.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:46 pm)

I'm glad somebody's on top of this shit.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:18 pm)

Obviously this is the sort of thing I should come back for.

Anyway, the basketball season just started and my team's coach is already dead, so THINGS CAN ONLY IMPROVE.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:08 pm)

You still have Andrew Wiggins, it's not hopeless.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:42 pm)

Plus, and yeah it's a small sample size, but based on the game that just ended Ricky Rubio spent the summer learning to shoot.
My Head Hurts 90
(Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:18 am)

The Sixers continue to destroy the spirit of their fan base and I swear there has never been a more depressing bench unit in the history of basketball, but shit, that Okafor guy got 26 points!

Now all we need is 10 more competent basketball players, or at the very least no more Jerami Grant.
Mike Dunn
(Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:09 pm)

Okafor would have looked like an NBA veteran last night if not for all the ridiculous turnovers. He threw like 50 passes over his teammates' heads. He's probably not used to being on a team made up completely of Centers. For at least the first quarter he had me worried that my much vaunted new-and-improved Celtics could potentially lose their home opener to the goddamn Sixers, but that changed pretty quickly as the Sixers' shooting percentage dropped from 60-something to 20-something from the first to second half. Noel and Okafor looked good, though.

I'm pretty pumped for the Celtics this season. We still have no stars (unless you count IT, which would be a hell of a stretch), but we also don't have any real jobbers either. Our whole squad is average-to-good. It's the deepest roster we've had since the end of the Big 3 era, by far, and I'm hoping for a decent playoff run.

I also watched the first half of the Wolves/Lakers game, and I gotta say, Yogurtman, they looked pretty good! Maybe it's just because I read through your thread from the Darko Ages the other day but it looks to me like they're on the up and up. Rubio's shooting has improved hugely since I last paid attention to him, and he's got a nicer haircut to boot. KAT is clearly the second most NBA-ready rookie behind Okafor, and Zach Lavine is going to be a solid piece if he ever figures out how defense works. I don't see them going far this year, but they're at least fun to watch. Way better than the Kevin Love Show featuring Scrubs. Also, I have Gorgui Dieng on my fantasy team. Hope he does more than he did last night.

Anyone else doing Fantasy this year? I had the 12th pick. I wanted Dame Lillard or John Wall but had to settle for Melo. Pray 4 his knees.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:01 pm)

RIP Carmelo's Knees
1984-2015
Mike Dunn
(Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:25 am)

Press F to pay respects
Mike Dunn
(Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:29 pm)

I went to the Celtics-Spurs game today. Pretty sure the majority of players were hung over. C's shot 35% from the field, Isaiah Thomas in particular played like a complete garbage man. Marcus Smart at least looked really ferocious. Dude will do whatever it takes to get control of the ball. I lost count of the amount of times he dove wildly across the court to grab loose balls. He's not an amazing scorer, but he's got the best hustle on the team.

Spurs actually played like shit for a while too, until they figured out that if they run the entire offense through LMA and Kawhi there is literally no way the short-ass Celtics can do anything to stop them. LMA hit the same contested low post shot three times in a row. Kawhi Leonard's hands look like jai alai scoops and are sort of discomfiting to bear witness to in real life.
Magic Juan
(Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:49 am)

The Raptors signing Anthony Bennett was a very powerful move.
Mike Dunn
(Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:02 pm)

It's pretty crazy how real The BasedGod's Curse is.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:02 pm)

There's a reason he's called the Based God and not the Based Guy.
Mike Dunn
(Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:29 pm)

If Lil B fucked James Harden's bitch, would it cause Lil B to come down with the Kardashian curse and reverse his own curse, or would it just make the BasedGod's curse that much more powerful?
Mike Dunn
(Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:42 am)

The Brooklyn Nets situation is so depressing to their fans that they have converted their subreddit to a forum for discussing '90s movies.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gonets

It was tough watching the Big 3 go but it will be so satisfying to get Brooklyn's top 3 draft pick. I wonder when their owner is going to get married?

Celtics had a big win against the Wizards over the weekend. Kelly Olynyk, Evan Turner and Jared Sullinger were absolutely on fire, combining for 23-32 from the field and 8-13 beyond the arc. As a dude with a beer gut I was overjoyed to watch our three fattest, least athletic, goofiest looking players dominate a team that took the Hawks to six games in the Conference Semifinals last year.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:32 am)

Man, Andrew Wiggins is really good at basketball.
Mike Dunn
(Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:59 am)

This fucking dweeb dropped 19 and 7 on the Wiz on Friday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXM71BwbUUY&feature=youtu.be
Mike Dunn
(Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:37 am)

DeAndre Jordan is a biiiiiiiiiiitch.
Mike Dunn
(Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:05 am)

Rajon Rondo has now triple doubled two games in a row, begging the question of just what the fuck his problem was for the last 2 years.

Speaking of Rajon Rondo, I rediscovered this article recently:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1087866-boston-celtics-trade-rumors-stephen-curry-not-a-long-term-answer-for-cs

lel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: