FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Annual personal update thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:01 am)

Post     Re: Annual personal update thread

Quote:
And if it doesn't work out, I'll definitely just change it myself.

I have no idea what I would choose on my own, is the problem.

Sephiroth
kakarot52
(Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:49 pm)

I went back to college and then flunked out. Then I drifted visiting distant relatives.

I'm happy because I let other ppl do all the work so thanks for doing all the work for me, guys
(Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:11 am)

Trust fund babby.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:36 am)

These are all A+ updates, everybody. @Morgan: Getting old is existentially terrifying, but mostly great day to day. @Stefan: I don't know why someone would intentionally invite more human interaction into their life but I'm glad you're doing well. @Potatoes: Accounting is a good profession, it's cool that you can do that if you feel like it and you have a great PP.
Magic Juan
(Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:12 am)

I like getting FTU life updates as I really only keep in touch with Dike Munn, ALDP and Rice at this point in any sort of fashion.
Utils
(Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:41 pm)

I work for the government still. Can't say much about it, my work is classified. I do it fulltime, still.

As far as love/relationships I'm incapable of loving back. Yet I somehow attract clingy chicks that fall in love with me even though it's just supposed to be a friends with benefits kind of thing. Like this one girl I explicitly keep telling her "Don't fall in love with me." But clearly she has romantic feelings for me that I will never be able to return.

I also don't plan on having kids or procreating. I'd sooner adopt than have kids of my own. When I imagine myself in the future I see me globetrotting and doing humanitarian work. I just want to leave the planet a better place than how I found it.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:28 pm)

Hey man, that's what posting Secret Plot scans on DBZU was for.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Utils
(Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:21 pm)

That thing takes a horrible turn when she makes the guy suck his own dick.

Who was supposed to get turned on by that?
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:36 pm)

Thank God you skipped those pages.
Jason
(Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:05 pm)

<iframe></iframe>
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:04 am)

Okay, so, I'm still running the Iranian branch of the company I have been working for the past decade or so. It's reasonable decent operation, with around 150 staff, couple of branches around Iran, and a bunch of franchisees, but I can't seem to take it seriously anymore. I get bored of any responsibility so fast. At first, I'm so pumped up, doing a lot of new changes, but after a while, it doesn't seem to be important anymore.

I come to work late, usually arrived at work around 11 or 12 noon, even though my work is walking distance from home, but no matter how many promises I make to myself to get to work on time, next day I wake up, I just don't seem to care.

I'm smarter than anyone I work with, and when I go to our company's annual conferences, I'm confident that I'm smarter than almost every other person there, but I absolutely hate the business life. The business jargon crap is as true as every shitty business parody in pop culture. You see transportation companies giving a speech and saying shit like, "We don't consider ourselves a transportation company, we consider ourselves as a technology company" just because they have used some app or something. It's all so disgusting and sad, absolutely no one is self-aware.

I also hate the idea of networking. I just hate meetings, I hate talking to my employees, hate talking to my clients, government people, industry players, anyone. I'd quit if the job wasn't so easy and the pay so good.

I have a moral conscience when it comes to business. I never take financial advantage of my position even though its so ridiculously easy. And trust me, almost everyone does it. Most honest people you find are people who don't have the opportunity to be dishonest.

I'd quit if the job wasn't so easy and the pay decent. Not like I'm doing much with the money I earn. I just keep depositing it in the bank and getting the ridiculous monthly interest from Iranian banks (something like 22% annual rate). And its not like I do anything WITH the interest, I just let it stay in the bank and give me additional interest. I don't spend money because I can't really imagine what I'd enjoy.

Okay, on the family front. Having a family does keep me grounded. It's nice having a kid and being responsible for it. It makes work and life in general more meaningful, or to be honest, it just keeps you busy enough that you don't have time to think about stupid shit.

Take this week as an example. I've been alone for two weeks with my wife and the baby going to our hometown and all I've been doing is watch
TV shows until dawn, smoke a lot of opium, and feel like my life is pointless.

Anyway, I feel like I need to something more important with my life.

Thanks for listening, buddies.
Jason
(Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:35 pm)

I meant to delete that post where I was testing YouTube embeds before I made my Phantom Pain thread. Oh well.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:45 pm)

I'm sorry to hear that, Jason. I hope things turn around for you soon.
Magic Juan
(Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:01 am)

I feel the exact same way as MADali does regarding work. And I work from home!
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:26 pm)

I'm still unemployed and live with my mom and aunt and will probably continue to until they die. I have no offline friends and weigh 500 pounds but I'm doing some halfhearted dieting/exercise. I play splatoon sometimes and mostly reload tumblr throughout the day. I'll be 34 in December.
kakarot52
(Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:17 pm)

MADali; if you're life lacks meaning then maybe you should read the noted psychiatrist Viktor Frankl in "Man's search for meaning"
(Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:23 pm)

What kind of exercise do you do? Currently I'm doing none.
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:23 am)

well i was doing this aquatherapy where you basically do different exercises in the water but they just changed it to land. Hopefully I can keep up with it as I have a really hard time willing myself to do anything without having an appointment and being held to some kind of expectation. I also do some very minor home stuff like knee bends and some hip exercise using a strip of rubber.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:40 am)

Fuck this annual bullshit. I'm updating RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

So my stupid year long fitness quest concluded today. I celebrated my success with the most disgustingly chocolate laden piece of cake the grocery store carried. My heartbeat is still elevated from the sugar rush. And since I'm so immensely humble and I loathe Facebook I'll gladly whip out my huge exercise cock right here, right now for an audience of next to zero.

Here are some Fitbit stats if you're a shitty idiot that gets off to that sort of thing. I'm looking at you, Peter Jones.

9,188,827 steps taken
21,843 flights of stairs conquered
4,342 miles walked/decimated

I went from 330 pounds to 185. Most of my family is convinced I have an eating disorder and have tried to get my dad to intervene. It's the finest compliment I've ever received. And I finished writing my dumb book! It's an exciting time to be a social recluse.

:smug
Richard Cristopolis
~~~SNAKE...NOW IT"S MY TURN TO PROTECT YOU~~~
(Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:15 pm)

I caught a pox virus around my genitals. I'm slowly becoming the whore I always dreamed of being.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: