FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dragon Ball Super

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Bladtman
(Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:30 pm)

Post     Dragon Ball Super

There's a new Dragon Ball TV show and yall better be watching it.
kakarot52
(Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:30 pm)

Post     Re: Dragon Ball Super

Yes, this is real

I'm sure DB Kai was fine and all but:

A: I suspect it could have been better

B: It flopped

C: It flopped because catering to grown men or kids with a dated series had it's bad middle grounds when it came to over-editing or who exactly the series catered to

So, how the fuck is this series gonna work?? Especially since it's basically a retcon
(Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:11 am)

I'm not even sure where this show is supposed to take place. The last two movies were canon but Battle of the Gods hasn't happened yet? And they're building up BILLS as the next main villain as if they're just gonna do that fight over again.

Goku abandoning his family again at the first opportunity was pretty good tho
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:32 am)

I guess I should stop waiting for someone to tell me where to download this shit.
kakarot52
(Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:12 pm)

Peter, how do you come to terms with being such a sexual being? Is it through eating?

Can I be your meal partner??
(Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:10 am)

Gratuitous anal.
kakarot52
(Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:59 am)

OK, so when Nappa measures Piccolo's power level; it's barely higher than Krillin's.

Now, it's often implied that they were in the early level of power level suppression; ie Piccolo could suppress the most power that's why he appeared to be barely stronger than Krillin or Gohan.

But, I don't think suppression of power is ever explicitly mentioned until they land on Namek. Am I wrong in this??
(Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:26 pm)

It might just be that from Nappa's point of reference, even the difference between Piccolo and Krillin is insignificant.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:58 am)

This show is a freash pile of shit now. The bad guy decides to win by becoming the universe, Final Fantasy style (or at least I assume that's the kind of shit that happens in Final Fantasy), so the good guys team up to shoot kamehamehas at the universe, which fails miserably in about ten seconds, which is why they did it since this is fucking fanfiction. Goku uses his literal deus ex machina machine, a button which calls the one true god who rules over everything, and that guy solves the problem for them. Not a moment too soon either, because the evil universe had started leaking into the present, which is weird because they were fighting in the future. Then for some reason there are two gods of everything. (Remember when Kami was god, and then Kaioshin was god? Forget it because it was bullshit.)

Whis explains, after a soul destroying chain of logic navigating the unbelievably byzantine and internally inconsistent rules around alternate timelines and alternate universes, that when Trunks and his girlfriend go back to the future.jpeg they'll be invading a world where they each already exist. They then decide that yeah, they'll actually go there to live and we'll never check in on them again or find out how that dumb ass unnecessary situation is going, but not before Vegeta says goodbye to his son by saying nothing and punching him and smirking because he's a proud warrior and this is fucking fanfiction.

Fuck Dragonball Super!!!
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:17 am)

One of the reasons I didn't invest in this show is because I figured it would get to that kind of point.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:31 am)

This episode also features Gohan doing a bit of flying and getting winded by it because Toriyama hasn't raped his corpse's relaxed asshole enough yet.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:35 pm)

Oh, also, don't give me that shit, you treacherous pig.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: