FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Computer Games.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 142, 143, 144 ... 157, 158, 159  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:40 pm)

Post     Re: Computer Games.

You're all gay and should die
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:16 am)

That's harsh.

I can't let this thread suffer on page two so I guess I'll keep talking about Splatoon. Observant readers will remember that I compared it to GunZ and my old strategy (Bumbling around like a shithead with a machine gun until everything is dead.) is still valid. I've done everything but play through ranked. Seeing as how competitive online video games turn me into an obscenity spewing mad man means I should probably not do that. If I die from a anger induced stroke I'll be sure to leave instructions to inform you of my death. Know that I died doing what I love, humilating the Japanese.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:38 pm)

I find that losing at online competitive games sends me to Hell where I'm forced to subjugate myself to shoryuken mashing animals.
(Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:05 pm)

I've just been playing a lot of Hearthstone and being terrible at it. Or sometimes playing co-op Borderlands 2 and BattleBlock Theater. Other than that, I don't make a lot of time for games anymore. I think I've finally become too sick of MMOs to keep playing them. Skyrim was probably the last game to truly capture and hold my interest for an extended period of time.

Actually, I just remembered I finally bought a 3DS and have been playing Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright, which has been pretty good. I never played any of the Professor Layton games before but might go back and check them out.

Splatoon sounds kinda cool, but I don't think I'm ready to drop money on a new console yet. It was a huge enough deal when I bought a PS3 in fucking 2012.

@}-,-'- *~*~* Member of the FTU Elegant Tea Party Society *~*~* -'-,-{@
Seika
(Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:05 pm)

Zero Escape 3 confirmed, whooo

HuniePop is pretty great too

so informative
Zenxin
(Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:14 pm)

Damn your mines Seru!!

But seriously we were rockin pretty hard until the pro Asians decided to crash!
Seru
(Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:23 pm)

Yeah, that was getting upsetting. They must check the map way more often than I do because they were rocking our shit on Blackbelly Skatepark and seemed to know exactly where I was. Even when I was cruising around on the walls! They broke through my secret technique of darkness.
Zenxin
(Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:29 pm)

The only times I check the map are for the inkstrikes missiles. I only recently started using a gun weapon. I was using the roller but kept getting sniped far too many times.

But upcoming update has a gatling gun!
Seru
(Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:40 pm)

Yeah, when I saw that I immediately starting playing again because I wanted to make sure I had the required funds to buy it. But watch them lock it behind level 45 or something. And yeah, I was impressed you managed to cover so much ground with that weapon. I wasn't doing nearly as much and I was using the god damned AERO SPRAY MG.

I've never even tried a roller. Or a charger. Or 90% of the other weapons. I'm a tier whore.
Zenxin
(Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:25 pm)

The bomb rush is what gives the big push in ink with that particular gun I use, the splash-o-matic. I like to use it in suicide runs near the enemy spawn point. Once they see a lone target, they come running over and I let the bombs fly. Most people will try to rush in so I lay a few in front of me and splat them off, then I die!
Seru
(Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:45 am)

Oh yeah, I guess that would work. I never factor in specials for ink coverage because I almost never use them other than to refill ink or pressure someone out of an area.
Seru
(Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:35 am)

The gatling gun sucks.
Vinny
(Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:20 pm)

So I was able to play like 10 matches during one of the unannounced SFV stress tests. The game is really fun and already better than SF4. I mostly played as Nash as he's the closest to the kind of character I play in fighting games. He probably has the trickiest execution of the four but he's pretty easy to handle. I don't know why all the characters I play are typically execution heavy when my execution is dogshit.
(Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:15 am)

Anybody beat the single player Smash Bros at difficulty 9? I did it with Ganondork. Being fat and slow with a lot of power really seems like the way to go.

Then I went online, got my ass kicked by Ryu, wondered how Ryu even got into the game, then never played online again.
Vinny
(Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:14 am)

I did it but not all the specific level 9 challenges. I have almost all the challenges done except a few tough ones and a Smash Tour challenge because Smash Tour is complete garbage.
(Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:03 pm)

I didn't bother because I burnt out on the single player stuff with the 3DS version. Clowing around with Dedede online in the only thing that matters to me now.
Vinny
(Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:01 pm)

The Street Fighter V internal stress test is up if anyone wants to play. I think it'll last until 3 AM EST this morning and start up again tomorrow at 7 PM EST. You have to preorder the game, of course (but that's essentially free at Amazon).

I'm really enjoying Nash. I hope they unlock Birdie despite grapplers not being my type it's very enjoyable to play as an obese, FOTNS goon.

ALSO, there's going to be a reveal for PAX this week. Ono says he finally got his wish so that likely means R. Mika's huge ass will be joining the battle to the delight of facesitting fetishists everywhere.
(Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:10 am)

She can also power up by cutting a promo.

Best character.

https://youtu.be/nbDSvRMc9rQ
(Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:24 pm)

BAH GAWD, THAT'S R. MIKA'S MUSIC!
Seru
(Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:34 pm)

I've always loathed Rainbow Mika but that trailer completely turned me around on her. Specifically the Stone Cold Stunner and that red hot tag team action. I will gladly fumble through matches with her (When alternate costumes become available.).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 142, 143, 144 ... 157, 158, 159  Next
Page 143 of 159

Jump to: