FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hubrisnxs is alive on reddit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Magic Juan
(Wed May 20, 2015 4:15 pm)

Post     Hubrisnxs is alive on reddit

http://www.reddit.com/user/hubrisnxs?count=26&before=t1_cpi99jm

I actually found his account accidentally. He started an ask me anything, or a IAMA or whatever, using that account and listing all sorts of shit that I had remembered he had lied/talked about over 7/8 years ago on FTU. He quickly deleted the entire post, or tried too (noob) but wasn't successful until recently I guess. Now he is just suckin' dick for a faggot pimp on /r/philosophy.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu May 21, 2015 1:15 am)

Post     Re: Hubrisnxs is alive on reddit

Who's taking point on posting "bulma pix or gtfo" in response to every post he's ever made?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: