FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jesus Christ, are you guys fucking serious?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:45 am)

Post     Jesus Christ, are you guys fucking serious?

I simply wanted to post in the wiki thread. You guys think youre so fucking above me, that the god damn wasteland is so exclusive you exile me? Obnoxious swine, your god damned precious pool of shit is something that needs to be archived? What the hell is wrong with the perpetrator of this heinous outcasting? Not even funny theldorrin outcasting, just straight asshole outcasting.

Its just...pretty cruel in theory what kicking me out of the clubhouse I was raised in, like I never existed.

Ugh, anyway I tried tp post this

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derealization

Reading on that and depersonalization is a pretty interesting concept. A god damn light bulb flickered in my head when I read on derealization symptoms, as they have been what I've been telling ANYBODY who I think can understand whats going on ... and I get brushed off as insane. Do any of you feel like you're watching life through a television, constant deja vu, that you're simply in a strange dance, a marionette being strung through the motions for no reason you can find or honestly grasp? I used to suffer moments of a creeping terror I was no longer alive. I've come to terms that I am alive, but I just feel... dead? It's not so bad, as not feeling what I see plague others is increasing an ability to survive through all sorts of fucked up shit without a problem, which I've affirmed due to a wide variety of people telling me as much. Anyone else?

Shit, what the hell has been happening for the past 26 years? Sorry, uh, yeah, fun to read
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: