FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Computer Games.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 138, 139, 140 ... 157, 158, 159  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:43 pm)

Post     Re: Computer Games.

If you get that with brimstone you control a massive circle of death that's about 1/4th of the entire screen. Getting it really early is not recommended, though.
Richard Cristopolis
~~~SNAKE...NOW IT"S MY TURN TO PROTECT YOU~~~
(Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:37 pm)

My GF got me a wii u and the new Smash. So I guess it's finally time to see what the fuss is about.

Tell me, is Snake in this too?

Ha ha!

HAHA!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:06 pm)

The new Smash Bros is widely acknowledged as being best when you're smoking plenty of that dank donkey.
Seru
(Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:55 pm)

I didn't manage to play everything I wanted over my miniscule winter break so my game of the year list is going to be sparse and sad. I'm sure Xrd would have made the cut.

THE BINDING OF ISAAC: REBIRTH - Did you know that I say ZA WARULDOOO every time I pick up The World card in this game? Because I do. This barely counts as a new game so I'm just going to pull this entry right now. Moving on.

Hyrule Warriors - Hey, this game turned out to be a lot of fun! I imagine it would be mediocre and repetitive if it was one of those Dynasty Warriors games. Instead here's Ganondorf obliterating wave and wave of mooks with two giant swords and his weird evil genie powers. Ten out of ten.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma - What? I didn't play that many games this year. This is turning into a games I actually played list.

SMASH BROTHERS - Sure, why not? I got sidetracked by Binding of Isaac (For 140 hours.) but I'll be back smashing eventually. Mind you I started playing Dark Souls right after Binding of Isaac and transitioned to Hyrule Warriors the second I beat Gwyn. I really miss Ice Climbers and Wolf, guys.

Dark Souls II: Nah, fuck that, I had more fun replaying the original Dark Souls.

Dark Souls: Hey, remember Dark Souls? It's way better than Dark Souls II. I didn't kill Priscilla because she's kawaii as shit.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Maybe you'll be on here next year Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2. Maybe next year...
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:32 pm)

I got Hatoful Boyfriend ^_^

@}-,-'- *~*~* Member of the FTU Elegant Tea Party Society *~*~* -'-,-{@
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:17 pm)

Isaac Rebirth is sooooooooooo good. Improves on the already awesome original in almost every way (music not as good). There's no way I'm ever gonna get around to getting 100% or unlocking the Lost, but at least I can kill Satan now and then.
Seru
(Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:10 pm)

Killing Satan is for casual noobs, killing Mega Satan is the real challenge (Though it doesn't unlock anything other than an ending. NOBODY WILL EVER KNOW.). And unlocking The Lost isn't as hard as it seems because you can use a seed for the first three deaths. Getting to Satan with Azazel is also pretty simple because he starts with flight and flight is still as broken as it ever was. Actually using The Lost is completely out of the question, however. Most of the strategies I've read basically start with "Reload the game 100 times until you get the holy mantle". Fuck that, I beat everything else with every other character, I'm satisfied with my progress. Now I'll live in bliss until they release the next version which apparently doubles the content. yaaaaaa
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:25 pm)

Doubles? Damn. I hope they also increase a few more potential synergies with powerups that already exist. Like, brimstone+Dr. Fetus=vomit a string of bombs.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 pm)

Guilty Gear Xrd is still a lot of fun. I always liked Slayer but the beauty of his play style is really opening up now that I'm actually playing GG against other people. Wish he had Big Bang Upper, though.

80% of the ideas I come up in my head for how fighting games Guilty Gear had already invented years ago so I think if they made their best attempt at a 3rd Strike clone it would be my favorite game ever. Skullgirls takes another 10% of my ideas although having a playable pro wrestler character with a steel chair mechanic that separates from the character seemed pretty obvious to me.
(Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:43 am)

They still make fighting games? I figured they went the way of vertical-scrolling shooters,

Back to Diablo 3, losers
Seru
(Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:46 am)

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse: THE REVIEW -

This weekend I booted up Smash Bros. and played it for a solid half hour before growing listless and bored. Then I realized I bought this game over a month ago and never touched it. So I played it instead. Sorry again, Wonderful 101.

The Metroid inspiration is much more blatant in this one which is something I can appreciate. And by blatant I mean they just gave Shantae a speed booster power up. And instead of a double jump they give you a QUADRUPLE JUMP. FOUR FUCKING JUMPS. You don't get that shit until the end of the game but it's still worth noting. Overall I wish I had just played Super Metroid again.

8/10
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:42 am)

Do you have an opinion on Akin a undead strip and something for the PS4? It is a pretty well done fan service supreme concept, I think.
Seru
(Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:41 pm)

I've never heard of that until now so any opinion I hold is unformed and invalid. It looks terrible.
Seika
(Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:41 pm)

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

So many fucking scrubs playing this who don't even bother trying to follow the naming schemes set by Akira Toriyama-sama for their custom characters. Disgraceful.

If any of you dudes are playing this on PS3 and see a tall Saiyan chick with a red hairband named Asabi or a twintailed FemBuu going by Simsala, feel free to add me.

Also, if anyone was remotely interested in Stick of Truth but passed on it because they didn't want to pay $60 for it, it's $5 on PSN now.
Seru
(Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:40 pm)

If I can't be Android 40 then why would I even want to play this?
Seika
(Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:28 am)

Why would you want to be a phone app?
Seru
(Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:50 pm)

Droll.

The fact remains that I can't insert hot blondes into a tail/asshole (I'm pretty sure Cell's tail is also his asshole.) in order to absorb their powers. This is vital to my enjoyment of any Dragon Ball product. I bet the create a character Saiya-jins don't even have tails. Worst game of the year.
Seika
(Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:38 pm)

Yeah yeah, let me know when you get your character set up so we can battle or grind quests or whatev.
Vinny
(Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:50 pm)

I picked up Guild Wars 2 just recently. I'm really glad there's an MMO where the entire endgame is all about making your character look as flamboyant as possible.
(Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:51 pm)

I picked up Guild Wars 2 just recently. I'm really glad there's an MMO where the entire endgame is all about making your character look as flamboyant as possible.
Page 139 of 159

Jump to: