FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Computer Games.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 137, 138, 139 ... 157, 158, 159  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Seika
(Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:35 am)

Post     Re: Computer Games.

Also, I don't know why you even have a Vita if you don't want to read stuff. Literally every game on the system worth playing is a VN or a JRPG with a ton of text.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:32 pm)

I probably wanted an opinion because my sister still plays 999 and I was going to get it for her as a gift. And I don't know why I have a Vita either.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:39 am)

Street Fighter V looks neat. I hope Dudley is in.
(Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:10 am)

It doesn't look neat at all, it looks like Street Fighter IV. I was hoping they would scale back on the more disgusting aspects of their previous character designs (GIANT TUMOR HANDS ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE ON ANYBODY.) but clearly that's not the case. If they don't have every character from Ultra people should complain loudly.
Vinny
(Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:10 pm)

I think the look of SFV is a hell of a lot better than SFIV even with the exaggerated, Alpha-esque features. Which is fine because characters in Street Fighter have always had cartoonish features. This isn't KoF where everyone looks the same aside from interchangeable haircuts and slim fit leather jackets.

I'll admit it doesn't look as great or as different than I wanted but it seems like a Street Fighter III-esque evolution of the style starting from the basis of Street Fighter IV.

The gameplay seems very different even if we aren't certain yet what exactly is happening in the trailers. Looks like there is Just Defends and Guard Breaks? Some of it looks character specific, even.

I like how the game seemingly added Darkstalkers Dark Forces to the characters.
(Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:34 am)

Hey, new Jojo and bwayzbroo for PS4.
(Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:13 am)

Hey, Guilty Gear Xrd is a lot of fun. Now that I'm somewhat proficient at fite gaemz I realize how fun Slayer is to play. He's like an even heavier mixup-based Dudley.

I also got Far Cry 4 awhile ago. Also good.

Since my comments on games mainly consist of saying that I have the game, I'll mention I rented Captain Toad and NES Remix Pack from Gamefly but haven't played them. I bet they're both fun.
(Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:07 am)

Oh nice, May is still in the new Guilty Gear. That's my girl *summons a whale*. I should probably get this game.

Have they made any crazy changes to the combo system or added any cool new specials?
Vinny
(Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:11 am)

I can't speak with much authority as I mainly played Guilty Gear as a single player game so I never delved too much into it but probably. I hear it's very similar to #RELOAD, I guess, and eschewed a lot of the changes made in subsequent revisions. There's still chains, Roman Cancels, Burst, etc.. Notably False Roman Cancels were removed but that's about it.

I believe every character got some new moves.
(Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:14 pm)

It's been so many years since I've played a GG game I don't even know if I can pull off a Roman Cancel anymore.

I'll probably check this shit out tho.
Vinny
(Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:22 pm)

GGXrd is stupidly gorgeous 90% of the time. Occasionally, like in some Instant Kills, you'll see something unpolished and you realize that yeah, this game can run on a 360 but it's few and far between. There isn't a bunch of bullshit on the screen like in Killer Instinct or SFV but what's there is crafted with a lot of care.

It's sad that it's not selling as well as the very generic Blazblue. A lot of the new characters aren't as incredibly bizarre as old favorites. Ephelt is just a big-tittied sniper/bride mash up and Ramlethal is like any of the floaty, emotionless ArcSys boss ladies but her poncho has teeth. Sin and Leo are fairly bland but all of these characters play way more interesting than they look.

Although Johnny and Dizzy aren't playable they apparently have full 3D models in the Story Mode (I don't know as I leave it running while I watch TV). I hope Johnny is DLC shortly.
(Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:14 am)

I'm really surprised that they left out Dizzy. She's a pretty iconic GG character.

I'm also bummed that there's no Kuradoberi Jam, but that's mostly because I've gotten really good at taking out opponents by just spamming her kick combos.
Vinny
(Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:46 pm)

I'm thinking Dizzy will be DLC as I imagine she's very popular with Japan. Johnny, Jam, Baiken, and the rest will be DLC or in the inevitable update a year from now.

I'm happy BlazBlue's latest version is coming to PS4 so I can play that although I think aesthetically that game is garbage. Muscular blue-haired guy who wears his jacket like a cape seems pretty great, though.

Jojo: Eyes of Heaven seems to be All-Star Battle but 2 on 2. If it's on PS3 and PS4 then surely the PS4 version will be 60 fps which would go a long way in making that more playable. Hopefully it's more competitive.
(Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:31 am)

Yeah, Dizzy is number two in popularity behind that other dude. You know the one I'm talking about.

And come on! BlazBlue has like, four cool characters. That's roughly equivalent to how many Guilty Gear characters I like. I wasn't really sold on Xrd because I only ever watched the reveal and it looked like garbage back then. Then I saw that I-No entrance I was 100% sold. Now I have four whole games to choose from on the PS4. Four! That's like one less than the Wii U! Console gaming forever!
Vinny
(Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:12 am)

I think from GGXrd I like Faust, Johnny, Slayer, Baiken, Venom, and I-No just based on their designs. I might be missing a few.

From BlazBlue I like Bang, muscular cape guy, the evil guy that looks like a lady, Slayer+Jon Talbain, and that guy from Bleach dressed up as Michael Jackson in Moonwalker. And two of those I'm being generous.

It's more that BlazBlue's bad designs are really garbage. I'm still upset that made the closest character to Dudley a squirrel girl.
(Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:20 pm)

You don't like obsessed with getting married girl and the lady with the giant swords? I thought they looked interesting. Extremely superior to fucking Sin Kiske and Bedman. I think the problem wtih BlazBlue is they take their tropes to the logical extreme and sometimes that works well (RIDICULOUSLY gothic girl covered in inverted crosses and weird frilly bullshit.) and sometimes it's violently detestable (The aforementioned sexy squirrel lady with ample amounts of underboob.). The real problem is some characters look great but they suffer from story issues. Hakumen was way better before they revealed he's just a time displaced Jin. Fuck Jin forever.
Vinny
(Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:16 pm)

Yeah, Jin is a shittier Ky and Ky is terrible.
(Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:42 am)

So, should we discuss our GOTY in this thread?

I didn't play very many games this year, but my favorite was Bayonetta 2. My runners up would probably be the Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and Smash Bros.

Biggest disappointment was easily Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. It wasn't a bad game, but the level design was kind of shitty. Really, it was a bunch of small things. Worth playing if you loved the first two games, but I'd wait for a sale.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:45 am)

I have benefited immensely just now from that rundown. I adored BLS2 but Diablo 3 is a potent 2nd. I kinda ignore traditional chronology and wing ox
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:07 pm)

I bought Rebirth yesterday and quickly screwed myself over with some of the neat new items. In the future, I think I'll avoid the thing that gives you a single giant guided tear. The potential new item synergies seem crazy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 137, 138, 139 ... 157, 158, 159  Next
Page 138 of 159

Jump to: