FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Computer Games.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 157, 158, 159  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:42 am)

Post     Re: Computer Games.

Yeah, since I've played more, it was a combination of rust and new things tripping me up. I beat mom's heart on my fourth run (my first two were abominations).

Holy mantle, infamy and trinity shield are OP as fuck. I actually got holy mantle, infamy and the wafer on my last run and infamy is a super common item. There's a lot of really good defensive items now, so you don't need to worry as much about having high damage.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:18 am)

I need to pick this up. How're the controls compared to the Flash version?

I've watched some streams and like what I see, but I don't like how they didn't use Danny B's original soundtrack. The new boss music is catchy, but much of the rest of the stuff seems lamely atmospheric.

I don't know why, but there's something super relaxing about playing Isaac stoned. I hope this holds true for Rebirth.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:58 pm)

They're still as solid as they ever were. And I usually just turn the music off and listen to a philosophy lecture/book on tape/my own music (*pushes nerd glasses up*) so the new soundtrack isn't much of an issue. That is until I get to Sheol and I CRANK THAT SHIT because it's the best.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:04 am)

I was going to get an amiibo so I could do the Co-Op stuff (so lonely ...) but apparently that doesn't work in those modes. So I guess it's only use would be for local multiplayer matches that I won't be having.

Anyway, 24 hours!
(Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:55 pm)

So, what characters are you guys playing?

I've been trying out Rosalina and Bowser Jr. the most so far, but I haven't played a lot yet.
Seru
(Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:20 pm)

All the characters.

My favourite by far is Bowser Jr. (As Roy.). That entire moveset is based around being a huge cunt and I love it. I like Duck Hunt for the exact same reason but he's a lot weaker.

Little Mac is cool but I probably won't use him a lot. I need my characters to be floating around avoiding everything else at all times. Little Mac has to be cemented to the ground and I can't wrap my head around that.

Rosalina is a beast.

Lucina is not a beast but I use her occasionally because of her Tharja colour scheme.

Other pointless opinions to come soon!

Last edited by Seru on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:23 pm)

I've only unlocked Falco so far Embarassed

I want to try out Lucina, but I'm not a big fan of sword guys. Is she significantly different than Marth?
Seru
(Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:24 pm)

Barely. You don't have to worry about hitting people with the tip of your sword and that's about it.
Vinny
(Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:53 am)

I've been playing the shit out of this game.

I'm mostly playing Little Mac as he's my main but he's pretty useful for any of the single player stuff. I'm also playing Captain Falcon and Ness in this game, as usual. Luigi sadly seems pretty weak in this iteration.

I haven't played a ton of online to corroborate this but the consensus is the online is great and considerably better than the 3DS version.
(Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:02 pm)

I've barely touched this game since I have too much shit to play already.

I do like how the Gamecube controller comes with an extra-long cord, though.
Seika
(Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:30 pm)

Seika's Super-Moe Video Gaming Adventures!

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection

Maybe the first non-indie idol sim released in America? Choose to manage the goofy yet oddly charming Sega-tan, tsundere Sony-tan (best choice, dur), quiet and angry Nintendo-tan, or Microsoft-tan, who has huge knockers but is unremarkable in every other way. Help them become pop sensations by promoting the hell out of them and making them sing the same couple songs over and over again!

Also included is a viewer mode with full touch screen functionality. Watch your favorite girl squirm uncomfortably as you prod her in inappropriate places.

8,000,000,000 out of 10

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

A remake of the original game on playstation three. This time it's actually playable. Features the same characters as the game I just reviewed, obviously. Grinding for levels and materials is still a little tedious, but other than that it's honestly a pretty solid JRPG.

8.5/10

(Super) Danganronpa 2

You should play Danganronpa Two for Playstation the Vita, Seru! It has a ton of cute teenage girls, and at least one of them makes it to the end without being brutally murdered!

ps spoilers for the first game

10/10

Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright

Normally I wouldn't consider either of those series particularly moe, but then I ran into the librarian girl...

oh yeah and have some fucking cornered

9/10

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F2nd

An absolute masterpiece, all other music rhythm games pale in comparison. Except maybe the Ouendan/EBA series. Too bad that series' creators are too busy making shitty iPhone games to work on Ouendan 3 or EBA 2.

Seika
(Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:26 pm)

whoops forgot one

Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Casty is adorable and her voice is amazing but everything else is so goddamn dull I can't bother to play anymore. A poor prequel to the magnificent Ar tonelico legacy.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:37 am)

So now that Wavebirds and GC controller adapters are sold out until time stops, what's the next best thing? Is the Classic Controller any good?
Seru
(Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:30 am)

Get a Hori Battle Pad. The only real downside is you need a Wiimote to use it but there's no input lag or anything. It also doesn't have the zed button where it should be but other than that it's just a Gamecube controller.
Seru
(Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:34 am)

Also, I don't like visual novels. Stop trying to foist them upon me! Reading is for suckers.
Vinny
(Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:46 am)

I'd get the Wii U Pro Controller. I prefer the GC controller for Smash but the Pro is fine for that and basically every other game.
(Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:52 pm)

Did they already run out of the GameCube controller they made just for this?
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Seru
(Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:16 pm)

No, plenty of those around. It's the adapters that they short shipped. The place where I bought my copy didn't even have enough to cover pre-orders.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:28 pm)

I got two of the Hopi whatevers.
Seika
(Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:34 am)

I didn't talk about VLR before because you said you didn't like visual novels and then you asked why I wasn't talking about it. Make up your mind!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 157, 158, 159  Next
Page 137 of 159

Jump to: