FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Computer Games.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 135, 136, 137 ... 157, 158, 159  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:29 am)

Post     Re: Computer Games.

Dark Souls II is the best.

Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:49 am)

More like Dork Souls.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:50 am)

Has the online been screwed up for anyone else in Smash Bros?

Man, Smash Bros.! I've been basically playing this game every free moment since Friday. I've just about unlocked every challenge although getting every Smash Run Power and every Custom Move I just might skip because I don't see myself playing Smash Run five hundred more times.

I also rented Persona 4 Arena but I haven't touched it. Still haven't gotten to Phoenix Wright vs. Professor Layton or beat the last case in Dual Destinies.
(Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:07 pm)

I'm pretty sure I'm the only other one that has it. And no, mine has been lag free except for that first weekend.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:51 pm)

Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:52 pm)

owned
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:32 pm)

It also keeps track of disconnects in your stats. It's kind of awesome.
Vinny
(Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:02 pm)

I can't believe I guessed who the killer was in the last case of Dual Destinies was by thinking "Man, it would be really crazy if the least likely person in the game was the phantom." I feel like I somehow cheated myself because it would have been a real OHHH SHIIIIIT moment.
(Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:19 am)

The final killer in DD was kind of a disappointment compared to the other final killers anyway. I know what they were going for, but it still didn't make that person very interesting.
Vinny
(Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:22 am)

So we will likely be getting a Duck Hunt and Bowser Jr. trailer tomorrow during the Smash Bros. stream. Pretty exciting!
(Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:28 am)

What's the point?
Vinny
(Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:46 am)

Because they're pretty.

Hey, Mewtwo. Alright.

8-Player Smash seems like it would be fun if I would ever find myself playing Smash Bros. with seven other people in person.
(Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:07 am)

It won't be fun because once you whittle down four of the eight players then you're stuck fighting a regular Smash match on stages the size of New Pork City. Palutena's Temple is going to be a suicide zone.
Seru
(Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:15 am)

I finally got a Wii U and I added everybody that shared their Nintendo ID in this thread. So if you haven't turned on your Wii U in the last five months (Which is extremely likely.) go add me in the next 29 days.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:38 am)

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

It's a little harder than the original (maybe not, I haven't played the original in a while and I'm pretty rusty), but it's still rad as hell. There's a ton of new items to completely mystify you!
Vinny
(Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:24 am)

I beat Bayonetta 2 (on 2nd Climax). It was a very fun game although a little on the short side. I found it odd that you go to Hell for such a short time and barely murder that many demons in the underworld hierarchy. I was hoping that you would DDT Satan through the nine circles of inferno or something. You basically hop down there, kill a few monsters, the lava spider from DmC, and Madama Butterfly's archnemesis and you're done. I remember killing God like 5 times in the original.

Otherwise, still very good! I'm sure I've barely scratched the game, only beating it on normal and not having touched Tag Climax mode. I really want to play as Rodin. If anyone here wants to do Tag Climax mode let me know.
(Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:03 pm)

Take this, Mr. Eyeballs.
Vinny
(Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:54 am)

I beat Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Very good game! They strip out almost all the boring, investigation shit from the Ace Attorney series and replace them with puzzles. The only downside is that there isn't a lot of downright villainous characters in the game so there isn't a lot of cathartic witness breakdowns when you prove that they're the killer. Mostly any evil character is just misunderstood/made a bad decision and not a cackling, arrogant shithead you want to corner.

The character animation wasn't as good as Dual Destinies but that's really not saying much as DD's animation was top notch.
(Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:36 am)

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth:

It's rust, Andre. This game is way easier than it used to be. Some of the items you can collect right away are FUCKING UNSTOPPABLE. I beat Mom on my first run, beat Mom's Heart on my second (Which is some kind of bullet hell for some reason? A really slow bullet hell.) and got to form three Satan on my third. I would have dominated him too but I got an upgrade in Sheol that turned me into the Lord of the Flies which leaves you with a dinky technology style laser that does pitiful damage. Azazel is my favourite starting character, Eden can start out a run completely broken and Blue Baby is still garbage.
Seru
(Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:36 am)

Mario Kart 8:

Eh, whatever. Smash please.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 135, 136, 137 ... 157, 158, 159  Next
Page 136 of 159

Jump to: