FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Rugged Bard Presents: Kindle the love!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 102, 103, 104

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:07 am)

Post     Re: The Rugged Bard Presents: Kindle the love!

Wow, Brian was prescient on this one.
Action Hank
(Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:10 am)

I admit that I enjoy the Yogscast, though mostly just the original two and Sips more than anyone else. However their pen-and-paper inspired Yogsquests are just amazing.

I'm 34, by the way.

Nerdy British humor will always have a place in my heart, especially as they often nearly reach Monty Python-levels of silliness.
Action Hank
(Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:41 pm)

I don't really drink anymore. That's not my vice of choice. But I got really drunk tonight, drunker than I've been in years. Thanks to an Octoberfest at a local German restaurant. I like the feeling, but I dread the come-down and tomorrow morning.

For a period of time in my life, particularly in my early-to-mid 20s, this wouldn't be anything special. But that's a long time ago.

I'm old.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 102, 103, 104
Page 104 of 104

Jump to: