FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Vinny, do you like computer games?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
ALDP
(Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:47 pm)

Post     Hey Vinny, do you like computer games?

Do you like other stuff, too?
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:13 pm)

Post     Re: Hey Vinny, do you like computer games?

I do. I thought I posted in the TV threads about stuff I watched!

But to update:

Rectify is really good this season. It's kind of interesting that they decided to actual have some momentum in the plot in the back half of season 2 aside from having the series be Daniel dreamily gets into an adventure with a weirdo (although that was great in itself).

I'm watching Hannibal as well but it's a little tough to get through (I'm mostly doing this as I keep reading season 2 is great). The cinematography is excellent but the series seems like a fancy "killer of the week" show where really elaborate gore for a network drama. I'm only about seven episodes into this.

I've also been watching Comedy Bang! Bang, Nathan For You (fantastic), Fargo, True Detective, and dozens and dozens of other shows I can't think of right now.
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:16 pm)

I haven't watched a lot of movies specifically released in 2014.

Blue Ruin is fantastic. The Raid 2: Berendal is tits. I got drunk and watched the Expendables 3, which was kind of shitty as it was PG-13 but it reminded me of some of the stupider Fast & Furious films, and that was alright. Grand Budapest Hotel was also good.

I can't really make myself give a shit about superhero movies anymore. I don't think I've watched a new one since Iron Man 2.

Most of the films I watch are awful movies covered by one of the bad movie podcasts out there, mostly How Did This Get Made? I also watched a bad movie not covered by the aforementioned podcast called Samurai Cop which was fucking amazing.
(Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:56 pm)

We could always make this the mega movie thread because we all know Vinny is going to run out of steam pretty quickly. Mega threads are the best and I'm ashamed to post at a message board that has a dedicated topic for Transformers 4.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY: Hey, I'm going to parrot back what the entire world has been saying about this movie for a week and a half. It's pretty great or whatever. I went entirely to see 30 seconds of Thanos (THANOS REIGNS.) and came away no longer hating Dave Bautista. That is movie magic at its finest. Plus Chris Pratt is pretty OK on Parks and Recreation so it's good to see him climb the echelons of fame. Let's hope they cast Aubrey Plaza as Death in the sequel.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:55 am)

What we should do is just have one topic and lock everything else and just put everything in that one topic
Mike Dunn
(Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:56 am)

Batista really was great in Guardians. He made me feel bad about saying mean shit about him on Facebook after the Royal Rumble.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:40 am)

What did he do that was great? I'm being serious because I thought he was clearly the worst part of the movie and I can't believe how 100% turned around I am on this whole thing compared to literally every single person I've talked to. Didn't anyone else think he gave an awful performance as a useless character?

Is it more fun if you see it drunk?
Mike Dunn
(Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:52 am)

He was funny! The way he delivered the line about nothing going over his head had me cheezin. He just perfectly delivered in his performance as the clueless, stubborn tough guy with a grudge (which is basically an archetype at this point), and I don't know of many other roided up 45 year old muscle heads who could have done it better (maybe The Rock, maybe Jason Statham). I really expected him to pull a Kane in See No Evil, but I'd put his performance above even John Cena in The Marine.

Rocket Raccoon was also dope AF.

I saw it sober. I thought it was a solid, albeit formulaic, Marvel flick. It was no Captain America 2, but it definitely exceeded my expectations.

Why did you hate it so much, BF?

Last edited by Mike Dunn on Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:58 pm)

I've heard Batista was great in this movie and it totally bums me out because fuck Batista; of any wrestler to give a competent comedic performance, why the shittiest fucking wrestler on Earth (that isn't some washed up WCW scrub)?

Am I nuts for thinking that Guardians of the Galaxy was supposed to have been directed by Edgar Wright? Was he ever going to direct it? Was he just Ant-Man, did I hear that he's no longer doing Ant-Man?
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Mike Dunn
(Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:44 pm)

It was directed by James Gunn, who's got a good track record. He wrote the Dawn of the Dead remake and directed Slither and Super. Also his ex-girlfriend Mia Matsumiya is the prettiest girl in the world and I used to stalk her on Facebook.

Edgar Wright quit Ant-Man because of studio meddling. Hugest bummer in the world.
Mike Dunn
(Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:54 pm)

Peter, I want you to know that I only watched The Marine because you mentioned how powerful it was when we hung out in San Francisco.

The Black Guy in that movie tho.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:53 pm)

I know it was directed James Gunn now, I just can't understand why until I found that out I was under the misapprehension that it was an Edgar Wright joint (other than just getting confused in the myriad of Marvel properties of which I had no familiarity all becoming movie announcements at Comic-Con circa 2012-13 and thereby amalgamating in my mind).

The more reasonable explanation, of course, is that it was directed by Edgar Wright and the Universe just changed within the last week and only I remember it.
Mike Dunn
(Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:28 pm)

Fuck, I used "blankest blank in the world" twice in one post. I must die now.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:37 pm)

Fuckest fuck in the world.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:30 pm)

I'm glad I didn't just skim Jason's post, which I came very close to doing.
Jason
(Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:49 pm)

All of my posts are meticulousky crafted works of art.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:44 pm)

Mike Dunn pretty much nailed it. Batista is perfect in the role of Space Batista. His inability to detect sarcasm and deadpan, literal rebuttals are definite Batistaisms. And yes, the line about nothing going over his head had me tittering. Getting genuine laughter out of me is a tall order. Batista delivered. batista bomb 4 lyfe
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:43 pm)

I'm with Peter on this one. I'm not familiar with the source material so maybe he actually played the character perfectly but if he did it was in no way due to him being any good at acting and he'll be just as useless in any other movie. Otherwise the movie was pretty good despite not really following what was going on the whole time.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:20 am)

You probably missed all the parts where the new lord and saviour of professional wrestling was being cool and hilarious. Year of Batista.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: