FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feminism is Stupid (NO ALDPs ALLOWED)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:49 am)

Post     Feminism is Stupid (NO ALDPs ALLOWED)

This thread will be dedicated to things about feminism or women in general that annoy me.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:49 am)

Post     Re: Feminism is Stupid (NO ALDPs ALLOWED)

What a moronic culture exists in the west where stuff like that creates controversy, because apparently, its "victim blaming".
MADali
(Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:50 am)

Watched "Jeanne Dielman, 23 Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles " recently and this is what I wrote about it:

There are several kinds of bad films. There are ones that are not as good as I thought they could be, they are pretentious films, there are boring films, and so on. And then there are films that get me really, really angry for how bad it is. “Jeanne Dielman, 23 Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles” is one of those.

Made in 1975, it is a feminist film. The kind of feminism mindset that, I find, more insulting to women than a force of good for them. It follows the life of a housewife who, I think, also prostitutes at night. The film is more than three hours long and if you think this is full of interesting moments, it’s not. It follows the most boring, mundane tasks she does which got boring and drove its point home in the first few minutes. I get it, it is supposed to be about how boring her housewife existent is. I got it in the first few minutes. I DON’T HAVE TO SEE IT ALL THE TIME.

And it’s a bit of a mean anti-woman point to make. She is a single mom and I don’t think the fault is with her tasks but her as a person. I don’t find cooking boring, but she does it in a silent, mechanical manner that wants me to punch her in the fucking face. She has a child, I would have thought doing stuff for her son would have given her some sort of pleasure. Or why not call her friends? DO SOMETHING INTERESTING.

Oh, she does, in the final few minutes of the film, she kills one of her clients suddenly with a scissor in a scene that I was not even paying attention to anymore and did not care at all when it happened.

A feminist film where a woman castrates a man slowly for 3 hours would have been less insulting and more entertaining.
kakarot52
(Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:05 am)

feminism is good otherwise the west would be like thoese pathetic middle eastern societies.
(Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:40 pm)

I hate how women are always asking men to put the toilet seat back down!
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:01 pm)

Am I right, fellas?
MADali
(Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:44 pm)

The toilet seat meme doesn't exist in my part of the world but of I did I would have gotten pissed off. Why should men remember to put it down instead of women remember to put it up!
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:22 pm)

This board's search function may suck ass, but if there's one thing it does well, it doesn't retroactively change someone's PP and signature in all of their old posts when they change them like every other gay board.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:26 pm)

Also here's my contribution

Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:11 pm)

Quote:
Why should men remember to put it down instead of women remember to put it up!

I think I made this argument here before.

Assuming that the house is evenly split among gender, there is no defensible reason why "down" should be the default. Up neither, but the point is that a woman who complains about the seat being left up has no leg to stand on, mathematically.

Enforcing or feeling entitled to a "keep the seat down" policy is pure, simple gynocentrism. Again, if there is gender-parity in the house, then all other factors being equal, the person encountering the toilet on any given trip to the bathroom is equally likely to want the seat up as to want it down.

Shitting does throw things off slightly, and might give an edge to keeping it down, but I've never seen a woman arguing the point on those terms anyway. They just demand what's in their best interest with no reasoning behind it, until they get their simpering bitchboys to comply. All they know is that they want it down, and can't see past their own solipsism to an objective analysis of the situation.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:20 pm)

The default situation should be seat down and also fucking lid down, because that's fair to both genders and because I don't want to look into a god damn toilet when I go to brush my teeth or shower or whatever.
kakarot52
(Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:15 pm)

I second yogurtman. Lifted toilet seats are nasty. That said, screw anyone anal enough to actually whine about it.
(Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:51 am)

ALDP has definitely read this thread, hehehehe!!!!!
ALDP
(Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:52 am)

MADali, posters like the broken image you linked miss the point. Women are aware of the common sense ways to avoid being raped, but there aren't any messages telling men not to be rapists. Stranger danger is a relatively low risk compared to women being raped by men that they know. Treating rape like an anonymous force of nature is not helpful and it does implicitly blame women who have been raped.
MADali
(Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:29 pm)

[quotebut there aren't any messages telling men not to be rapists. [/quote]

Men are always being told rape is bad. What are you talking about?
ALDP
(Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:20 pm)

"Rape is bad, mmmkay" is not a useful message either. There needs to be open, persistent discourse about consent so that men and women are aware of what constitutes rape. There are actual people who don't think a husband can rape his wife. And all of this shit applies to anyone raping anyone, but it does happen to be the case that more men are rapists than women.

Maybe this is going over your head since you come from a culture where women's exposed heads are a symbolic invitation to rape them.
MADali
(Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:19 pm)

Don't be stupid. Media for all of your life has been telling you that rape is wrong, so stop acting like it's an underreported message.
ALDP
(Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:03 pm)

It's OK, those feel-good "Tips for not getting raped" messages aren't going anywhere, you won't have any trouble keeping your head buried in the sand. Rape is like lightning, or forest fires.
ALDP
(Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:11 pm)

Violent rape is a cliche that movies use to shore up a bad guy's bad guy credentials. This is not an actionable message about rape as it exists in the real world. I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand this Laughing .
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:16 pm)

Also, the toilet seat meme doesn't exist in MADali's part of the world because they don't have indoor plumbing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: