FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sex Men: Gays of future ass

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
kakarot52
(Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:26 pm)

Post     Sex Men: Gays of future ass

This could have been a great movie

It starts with a major plothole (Prof X is alive, but not Jean Grey)

It starts off fast a little too fast paced; jam packing all the action and suspense they can. Heck, the whole movie is like this.... Which is fine, just not brilliant.

Wolverine is the protaganist, and that is a plus. Basically, he goes back in time (going back too far in time causes massive trauma and wolverine is the only one who can quickly heal from that), has a plan to save the future, and fucks it up royally.

So, he fucks things up so badly, and the fuck ups become written so badly that the movie begins to seem a little ridiuculous, but that's fine along as it wraps things up nicely. I just felt it passed the suspension of disbelief though...,and I didn't like how one of the characters was just tossed aside for plot convenience, especially as he might actually have made things more interesting.

Anyway, I didn't like the ending, because it seemed a little deuce ex machina-ish. OK, not quite, but by all means I was hoping the ending would be a little more clever than it was. Oh well.

I guess I'm being a little harsh on the way this movie was scripted; as the movie was by no means hard to sit through.

but 6/10.

Last edited by kakarot52 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:50 pm)

Post     Re: Sex Men: Gays of future ass

I liked this movie more than you did, though I think your criticisms are valid. Overall I think it may be my favorite of the X-men movies, though. It's possible I'm just remembering the others as worse than they were (aside from the last stand and the wolverine movies which were absolutely as bad and probably even way worse than I remember them.)

I'd give it a solid 8/10 for just being a very well made and entertaining movie with some nice acting even if some of the plot got a little jumbled at times.
ALDP
(Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:27 pm)

Is this that movie about sex men?
Mike Dunn
(Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:33 am)

I didn't really like this movie. The plot progression was really dumb. It was basically, "hey, Mystique is gonna be at this place doing bad stuff, we have to stop her to save the future!" Then they'd get there in time to stop her and would just drag their feet and do nothing. And I thought the Sentinels looked like shit.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:47 am)

I liked it. Can we spoil this yet? The producers of the X-Men movies made infinity dollars ten years ago on sequel #3, and now they made infinity more dollars erasing it from history with this one. We should just surrender now and they might take mercy on us.
kakarot52
(Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:21 pm)

So ive watched a couple of the X men cartoons and read an X men comic. I have determined that they are actually both better than the movies (I'm suspending judgement for the wolverine movies for now)

X-men may be a little too colorful etc. but it actually does a better job of not insulting the maturity of it's audience than a lot of the other shit on TV (including the highly overrated Hannah Barbara, though I liked 2 stupid dogs.)

VERDICT: X men movies suck. As does Hannah Barbarah. Also why am I getting back to X men cartoons and comics I'm getting too old for this shit.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: