FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Buns of Man Harden Me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
ALDP
(Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:32 pm)

Post     Buns of Man Harden Me

I haven't watched Sons of Anarchy in months but I figured I might as well make the thread for whenever the new season starts and I watch it like a retarded bug bumping into a crappy boring lamp forever.

It's impossible for me to take Ron Pearlman seriously as a human being. I can't take anyone on the show seriously. I can't take anyone on a motorcycle seriously. This show is a piece of shit. I watched like 7 seasons of it. I guess I've been getting pretty good at guitar though, you can do that while watching TV.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:50 pm)

Post     Re: Buns of Man Harden Me

I saw a lot of season, uh, the last one. None before that. At least it has Augustus from Oz.

I like the show, and there was a commercial advertising its new season, with generic clips of that Guy whose young and shot up the bitch to protect his family. There was another show on, Vikings, and the mere fact a character that looks like the leader from SoA was being advertised made me summarily dismiss any thought of watching the Vikings.

It was really thrown together on a decidedly long 4-MC and MXE binge on the part of the writers in the last couple episodes. It really is shitty, but I stand by my courage of conviction it's really watchable.

You took Ron Pearlman seriously? At any point? Wow. When?
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:55 pm)

Seriously, China man gun runners connected deep and they break off an agreement with some bazooka dealers from Belarus in a rural farmhouse when a bunch of CIA-OHKAY! Mexican Mafia dudes show up and oh my God you're right, this show is trash.
ALDP
(Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:56 pm)

I'm glad you like it. The last season definitely benefited a lot from the presence of Augustus from Oz.

I guess the way the show comes up short is that it's obligated to be serious and dramatic sometimes in order to justify all the violence and to pretend that there is a moral and blah blah blah, but all of the writers/directors and most of the actors are not capable of anything more sophisticated than "murderous scumbags riding Harleys in formation while some sizzling blues rock jerks off in the background." Any time Ron Pearlman talks or is even on the screen, it might as well be Theodore Rex or a super advanced CGI model of Theodore Rex, because all my eyes can see and my ears can hear are a T-Rex trying and failing to pass for a human being.

Have you watched Deadwood?
ALDP
(Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:59 pm)

I really like the Chinese guy too! As with everyone else on the show he barely even qualifies as a "character" but I enjoy every time he's there, wheeling and dealing, talking and making faces.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:21 am)

I wonder if he ever got his deposit back from case

No, I kinda avoided Deadwood, there was a lot of drinking around a girl and eating LSA seeds and such. I think I was afraid that something may technically have overpowered Oz in sheer jaw-dropping brute force.

I settled for Rome, and was introduced to a show which beat Oz in every way, with Marc Antony calling anyone that can't drink like a real fucking Roman a fucking Cynthia with penitsrs dangling and just being so witty and brutish

You're right about Ron Pearlman. I hear lines from Hellboy and get lost in his grill and flaring nostrils, when I look at him.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:23 am)

Have you watched "Spartacus"? I've almost done with the first season and its absolutely garbage. The full show consists of the fights scenes from "300" where the guys are all in slow motions, then suddenly speeds up, then suddenly slow motion again.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:10 am)

I got into Spartacus by the end of the first season, although everything after that isn't very good.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:06 pm)

You would.

I watch garbage television now, most of the time I'm doing four different things at once and when I can concentrate I tend to have fun with Soul Hackers. Man, fucking Castlevania is all about falling into a pit with Alucard, and fuck that.

Sons of Anarchy is the second best show I have access to (the best that I'm watching new episodes of), shit, is anybody else a fan of Pawn Stars? *waits for chorus of slurs&
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:28 pm)

Lexy literally just gone done watching Sons of Anarchy.

As for Pawn Stars, I've got a buddy who knows a lot about Pawn Stars. If you don't mind, I'd like to give him a call and see what he thinks.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:59 pm)

Yeah, absolutely, I'd love to hear what an expert has to say about it.
kakarot52
(Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:08 pm)

I'm sure that much like 24 this is an interesting and well made show that sucks
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: