FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Gayed 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:12 pm)

Post     The Gayed 2

This movie was great. The Hammer Girl/Bat Boy fight near the end was especially fantastic.
(Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:37 pm)

Post     Re: The Gayed 2

I don't know what this is supposed to be.
Vinny
(Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:58 am)

The Raid 2: Berandal. I tried really hard to come up with a gay sex pun for the subtitle but I got to "bear" and gave up.
(Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:52 am)

Really good, although the first one is a little bit better because there's more of that monkey kung-fu guy kicking everyone's ass.

The mass prison fight that included not only a guys face getting kicked into the side of a brick but also someone's head being pried off through their mouth was god damn incredible.
Vinny
(Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:13 pm)

I think the first movie is probably paced better and nothing will top the Indonesian-equivalent of white trash, midget henchman getting stabbed in the neck with a broken fluorescent light bulb and then CONTINUING to kick the shit out of two men at once but I probably light the fight scenes in The Raid 2 better by themselves.

After the hero crashes his car into the bad guy's fortress (and launches a guy on impact), beats the shit out of twenty people, fights the two coolest minor villians in the film, has a knife fight with the new midget henchman where people are spurting blood like it's a FOTNS battle, and confronts the actual main villain I was so PUMPED that I thought that MAYBE the Arab dude would reveal that his limp was fake and he was also a super martial arts master. If that would have happened I probably would have fucked my TV to our mutual demises.

grate movie tho
(Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:49 pm)

Holy shit. I guess I'd better see both of these.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:07 am)

Your title is fine, Vinny.

Don't let Andre get you down.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:29 pm)

Can you watch The Raid 2 without watching the first one?
Vinny
(Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:23 pm)

Yeah, the stories are barely connected. The opening reveals what characters survived the first film but that barely matters.
(Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:41 am)

I actually just watched The Raid 2 (without having seen 1.) My review is pretty great fight scenes pretty bad everything else. Though since the fight scenes are the entire reason for the RAIDS I have to give it a score of pretty great. There was a lot of really brutally violent and bloody stuff and they choreographed some interesting stuff I hadn't seen before (Particularly the car chase scene.) I'll definitely check out part 1 now.
Vinny
(Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:57 am)

You'll probably like The Raid better as there is barely a story in the first one.
(Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:25 pm)

Can't believe this was directed by a Welsh guy. But yeah it was straight dope, I don't think much kung fu really tops it, not even Tony Jaa - where ever the fuck he went.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:17 pm)

Fuck, I just watched both of these movies today and this is some of the best fight choreography ever. I liked the first one a little better (which is good because I bought it (it was on sale)), but if the FINAL BATTLE of the second movie doesn't get your dick hard, you're a terrible person.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: