FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kickstarter Projects

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:48 am)

Post     Kickstarter Projects

I would like this thread to be about disillusioned kickstart project starters.

Hopefully, ALDP will contribute.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:49 am)

Post     Re: Kickstarter Projects

Since no one is contributing, I will kickstart this!

King Crazy Jack

The title alone is worth it, but if you think that title isn't proof enough that the movie will be zany and hilarious, then you can watch the trailer, and Laugh Out Loud at the descriptions of the project.
MADali
(Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:28 am)

Impressive Impressions

This two guys from Australia to Impressive Impressions. The sample they have on the page shows such crazy situations as, what if, Borat met Mr Bean, the Terminator met with Austion Powers, and Morgan Freedom talked to Shrek.
MADali
(Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:05 am)

It seems there are already a bunch of websites dedicated to this. Thread closed.
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:02 am)

I'm sorry your thread bombed, Madali. I know it's a terrible feeling. If it's any consolation at all I found those two kickstarters to be really awesome and I was in a state of that wheezing writhing laughter watching both of the kickstarter videos.
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:15 am)

MadAli, what's your opinion on Tyrant?
MADali
(Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:30 am)

I think this thread couldn't really compete with Chris' thread about forgetting spellings of certain words.

And Clotho, I don't know anything about that.
ALDP
(Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:48 am)

I'm sorry I didn't post in this thread but I used up all of my KICKSTARTER JUICE hating on Kris Kail. Remember that guy? Haha!
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:35 pm)

Speaking of Kickstarter Juice, would you guys be interested in backing my new crowdfunded line of juices, energy drinks, and mixers?
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:31 pm)

Make a youtube video pitching it and I might.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:38 pm)

Sure man, what tier are you interested in for funding the pitch video budget?
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:23 pm)

MADali, my threads never fail because I know how to get HEAT!
MADali
(Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:07 am)

Visiting current FTU is like watching current Simpsons. Each episode is shit and has been shit for a long time, but I still watch every episode, looking for a few seconds where it will be like Season 2-9 of Simpsons.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:19 am)

Ay Caramba!
Ryoko's Biatch
(Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:18 am)

Don't have a cow, man!
MADali
(Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:58 am)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: