FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

***CHRIS PSAROS TIME***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:52 am)

Post     Re: ***CHRIS PSAROS TIME***

Women in the workplace also doubled the price of houses, since they're now priced with the assumption that a family has two incomes.

REMAX, I know it was you!
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:38 am)

One of the things that defines us as humans is are ability to see patterns. This is why conspiracies tempt so many people.

But more often then not, people take advantage of situations after the fact, bending the truth behind what happened to benefit their situation. Elements of the US government did not blow up the towers, but they sure took advantage of the aftermath. "Terrorist" elements did fly planes into them, but others changed and redefined what those attacks meant to what best suited them at that moment. Bin Laden may or may not have been directly involved in those attacks, but once things got going, he used it to his advantage and took it on as part of his cause/redefined his cause. It is good marketing.

Then, as time marches on, we only remember the things people claimed, after the fact, and either forgot or never get the full truth at what really happened. We remember the dialogue of the time, what the media said, what the government said, what the terrorists said. That's the narrative we live with.

Conspiracies are born because of this. The Neocons and their allies didn't create 9/11, but it was something that they could bend to their goals. Bin Laden, whether the mastermind or not behind the attacks, could use them to strengthen his own position. And the sides gelled. It doesn't mean that someone was in the shadows pulling strings so these things could happen, but that these particular sides, in this particular circumstance, could take advantage of it. And our brains see patterns that are or aren't there, and in the fishbowl of the internet, turds blossom.
kakarot52
(Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:38 pm)

OK we already knew that. Both me and MJ were the first to point out that it would be way too hard to cover up blah blah.

Even Psaros recognized that. But thank you for saying crap people already knew and then acting like you're the new england/jew intellectual of the forum.
(Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:49 pm)

What Ace is correct about (although he did not bring this up) is that hardcore conspiracies are very hard to classify.

The occasional assasination has probably been gotten with by a society with really competent spies and secrecy and isolation (ie, Russia). But most societies can't really match Russia in all of these aspects (only Israel would come anywhere close.)

USA, despite a massive national security system, is piss poor at disguising these things. USA civil liberties are
(Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:18 am)

This is the worst thread ever, but my least favorite part of it is the idiotic and gross metaphor at the end of Ace's post.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:33 am)

We should all stop picking on Ace.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:34 am)

And this is the best thread in at least a year.

Between the title, the subject matter, and, of course, me and the things I say in it, there's a lot to love here.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:49 am)

Theldorrin thread was better.
Fagzilla
(Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:51 am)

The Theldorrin thread was about a tragedy that I'm still sort of in denial of being real.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:48 am)

This thread eats Fagtown Republicans' shit.
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:12 am)

I used to think Ace was a terrible poster, but then he started talking about conspiracy theories...
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:26 am)

Has any FTUer read any of Ace Kendo's works? Is it any good?
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:20 am)

I just did and no.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:25 am)

Ace, "Bin Laden may or may not have been directly involved in those attacks, but once things got going, he used it to his advantage and took it on as part of his cause/redefined his cause. It is good marketing. "

Osama did not take responsibility. He denied he had taken any part in it.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:21 am)

Quote:
Then, as time marches on,

It would have been less gay if you said "As the grains of sand of time of destiny fall through the hourglass"
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:07 am)

I don't want to dogpile on Ace and discourage him from standing up to stupid Psaros' stupid squad.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:38 am)

Was the "Turd Blossom" thing a bit too much? It seemed to fit with the Neo-Con stuff and all.

And MADali, Bin Laden did claim responsibility in 2004. Whether he truly was responsible or not, it doesn't matter--as I was saying. He took responsibility for the act, using it to push his own aims. He decided to embrace the role as head of the anit-Western Islamic fundamentalist movement. It made him very popular.
ALDP
(Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:56 pm)

I didn't read any of this shit.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:38 pm)

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to be snarky.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:42 pm)

Ha ha, turd blossom.

A guy who called people "Turd Blossom" was the President of the United States, and the guy he Turd Blossom was the kind of person who would fucking say this:

The aide said that guys like me were "in what we call the reality-based community," which he defined as people who "believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality." ... "That's not the way the world really works anymore," he continued. "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors…and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

AND FUCKING MEAN IT.

Seriously, the world is so god damn stupid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: