FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Life is a nightmare
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:18 am)

Post     Re: Life is a nightmare

My part of the marriage involves me constantly trying to manipulate her using carefully placed words and actions, and I might as well carry a notebook around.

I haven't been successful yet. Women are really incredibly difficult to exist with. Marriage is outdated, only because in our generation we are expected to be on the same levels, and be very close together. In our community, marriage was all about the men travelling outside his hometown, working for long periods of time, coming back after months, fucking his wife, making a kid, going away again, and coming back again after months, and so on. That must have been a brilliant working relationship, because I bet the wife didn't have the husband around for long enough to whine and go, "you should have known how it made me feeeeeeeeeel".
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:21 pm)

Haha!
Derek Payne
huhhhh *puke* huhhhhhuh come on mike save the game *puke*
(Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:33 pm)

Guys whine about that shit too, Madali.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:01 am)

Gay relationships would only be great if both men were straight.
Magic Juan
(Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 pm)

I'm the gay man in a straight, man lying in bed alongside woman, relationship.
Roy
(Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:21 am)

I thought the whole point of an Islamic society was not having to deal with woman problems?
MADali
(Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:36 am)

Globalization.
kakarot52
(Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:00 am)

I guess IRan must be a better place to be a woman than in arab countries.

Arab women can be surprisingly beautiful but it seems like Persian women are lame by the standards of civilized but non-western countries.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: